Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mysticcal said:
I am so horny I could scream!!!!!!!!!! or would like someone to help me get to the point where I want to scream <weg>

and my fingers are getting sore LOL!

*perk*

Need some assistance?? ;)

Curious_Fem said:
Well I have a fabulous set of hands (see AV ;)). Where shall I start? :devil:

LOL! I had noticed your av, but hadn't focused on the hands <weg> but they are very nice.

hmmmm, start anywhere you like....right now any sensual touch, besides my own, would be incredible.

Mysticcal said:
LOL! I had noticed your av, but hadn't focused on the hands <weg> but they are very nice.

hmmmm, start anywhere you like....right now any sensual touch, besides my own, would be incredible.

Well why don't I start with massaging those hands of yours, since they are getting sore from over-usage. ;)

And I'll second your blurt from a few posts ago....I'm horny as hell!!! And craving the touch of another woman. :devil:

Curious_Fem said:
Well why don't I start with massaging those hands of yours, since they are getting sore from over-usage. ;)

And I'll second your blurt from a few posts ago....I'm horny as hell!!! And craving the touch of another woman. :devil:

mmmmmmm, now that feels delicious.

and adding to the blurt.....feel like my body is buzzing from head to toe....and seconding the craving for a women's touch.

and one more for good measure....could also use some good hard satisfying sex....total tension release....moans groans shattering orgasm.

Why do fucking men think they have the magic equipment to change me? I like women.....end of fucking story!

PS....and I love my NoN.....:D

I'm hung on my own hang-ups. I'm horny as hell. I haven't had sex with anyone in over 4 years. I can't, and at this point won't, let anyone get close to me for any reason. I'd rather be horny and unsatisfied then hurt again.

Edited to say: There was one a couple of months ago but it was a pity fuck and I was so drunk at the time that I can't really swear that it happened. I can only take his word for it and he was only doing it as a favor for a girl that promised him he could have her if he did me first.

Last edited:
I wanna drive
'Til we get lost
Lie in a field staring up at the sky
While you point out the Southern Cross
And somehow I know
Without asking why
That you love me more in a minute
Than anyone could in a lifetime

geeze will someone please make these horrible, judgemental, know it alls, that don't do their jobs go away?

I hate it when they actually expect me to work, and all I want is a nap. And it sucks when my partner goes on vacation and leaves everything half done, and I can't even find the half he didn't do right in the first place GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

What the hell is up with lit?? I tired to start a new thread and I keep getting error messages! I guess someone doesn't like the idea of a wet t-shirt contest.....

Mysticcal said:
I am so horny I could scream!!!!!!!!!! or would like someone to help me get to the point where I want to scream <weg>

and my fingers are getting sore LOL!

Hey Mysti....wanta borrow my vibrator.:D

i couldn't resist.....hope things get better before you get carpel tunnel

Hornymama said:
Hey Mysti....wanta borrow my vibrator.:D

i couldn't resist.....hope things get better before you get carpel tunnel

ROFLMAO!

awwww thanks hun, that is so sweet LOL! I need to go get myself a new one anyway :)

breakwall said:
Can I vent??

3 months without sex...new in town and unrelentingly unwillingly celibate...and my hand is bored...

lol

thanks.

well babie... to bad you are to far by miles.. or i would help you out with that and wear you out totaly and completly..

:kiss: :p

I detest having the feeling that someone has been less than honest with me.....

Just tell me the fucking truth and we can all go on our merry little fucking way.

Ya know..this is a good way to relieve stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back