Pregnancy Hormones Running Amok - ICDT

icandothis

He did this to me!
Pregnancy Hormones Running Amuck - ICDT

Yea . . . I'm pregnant!
I unthinkingly started my journal under the thread "Pregnant Lovers Here" until my Lover pointed out that that was a bit rude of me to usurp someone else's thread (even though it was unintentional). So, my apologies to the OP. I've created my own thread "Pregnancy Hormones Running Amok - ICDT". Hope you find my postings interesting and please feel free to post your own thoughts and comments :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hi,
Found out officially last week that I was almost 8 wks pregnant with our first baby. As my pregnancy progresses I am going to try and keep a journal of sorts from a sexual perspective . . . what I'm feeling, what I'm doing, what kind of sex I'm having, what his fantasies are, what my fantasies are, problems, complaints. It sounds simple enough, just hope I can stick with it

Last edited:
(icdt_022812)

I know this is a little nutty, but I found myself standing naked in front of the mirror trying to see if my body is changing. Obviously it's too soon for anything to really show, but I sort of feel different . . . I feel full and congested between my legs and I think that's why I love it so much when we're in bed at night and he slips his big warm hand between my legs and massages my clit. It feels wonderful and if I'm lucky I'll orgasm just from his light touch and the feel of his hard, erect cock nestled between my thighs but not inside me. When I cum from him touching me like that, it excites him as well and even though it may start out as just "non-sexual" touching it seldom ends that way. When he feels me cum, he likes to pull his cock from between my thighs and placing my leg on his hip, enters me from behind and fucks the crap out of me. Not surprisingly I feel much better after he helps me cum

(icdt_022612)

I know I’m the one usually writing about my fantasies and such, but my Lover also has his own list of things he would like to do or fantasize about doing. As with most fantasies, some will never happen and a few could possibly happen, but regardless, the pleasure and enjoyment comes from the imagining. Last year, when we first seriously started thinking about having a baby, one night when lying in bed, we were talking about our fantasies and he mentioned that some of his fantasies involved pregnant women. Who would have thought?

I vaguely remembered posting something about this last year and after a little searching I found the post and showed it to him. We read it over laughing at some of the things on the list, and realizing that there was now the possibility of making some of the fantasies real, he added to his list. Here’s his revised list (and this is his short list!) . . . who knows, he/we might be able to do all of them:

1. Let his best friend watch as he "breeds" me (this one would have never happened, so get over it dude!).

2. Rubbing his engorged cock on my belly until he cums and he can feel his baby moving inside me.

3. When my breasts are swollen, heavy and full of milk, he fantasizes about being cradled in my arms as he suckles at my tits.

4. Me kneeling between his legs, licking his cock and sucking his balls and at the brink of his orgasm, him pulling out and ejaculating his thick, white cum all over my swollen breasts and big pregnant belly.

5. On his command, stripping and walking around the house naked (particularly after I start showing) and letting him fondle me when and however he wishes.

6. Titty-fucking until he cums and his cock is covered in milk.

7. While I’m asleep rolling me onto my back so that my big, rounded belly and wet, swollen pussy are on full display and him eating me until I cum. scream his name and begging him never to stop.

8. This is his favorite and most repeated fantasy; he always gets an erection when he talks about this one. Basically, he bends me over onto my elbows and knees and as he rubs and caresses my pregnant belly he fucks me doggy style or better yet anally.

Geez, my panties are getting wet . . . maybe this won't be so bad after all

(icdt_022512)

I sent the below comment in a message to a friend and it so captured what I was feeling, that I wanted to post it here:

"I watched him last night and was fascinated . . . the look on his face when I stepped out of the shower, the way he repeatedly touched my stomach (even though there's nothing there yet), and after we finally settled down to go to sleep, the way he let his hand slide between my legs and possessively cup my femaleness. He is so friggin proud of himself, almost as if I had nothing to do with it. One of his good friends came over earlier and I could hear them talking. He called for me to come and say hello, and standing there listening to them, it wasn’t so much the words, but his tone and reading between the lines that screamed that unspoken male pronouncement that other men seem to clearly understand. . . "Yeah, I fucked her and I did this to her", “that’s my baby growing inside her”, "hands off".

(icdt_022312)

We made love for the first time since I found out we were pregnant. It started a little timidly at first, but ended with us cumming hard, out of breathe and sweating. The room smelled of cum and sex and I wanted him to keep fucking me . . . forever.

I'm sure it was psychological, but it seemed like this was some of the best sex we had had in awhile.

With our first, I was almost always physically aroused just thinking about her being pregnant. Most of his fantasies are right on par with what I remember.

With our first pregnancy, my wife was insatiable. We had tons of sex up until the point that we had pregnancy problems and we could not have intercourse anymore. She still needed to have some type of sex though. Many nights I'd sit just below her stomach and she'd give me what I called a two fisted handjob. Those were amazing. I'd shoot across her stomach and breasts. Some times it would make it up onto her face and hair; once even hitting the wall above her head. My favorite time was when I was spent and tired. The handjob was taking longer than expected and as I kneeded her breasts, a bit of "milk" leaked out. I came all over her in seconds. I think that is what started my fascination with sucking milk out of her tits. She's never loved sucking cock, but couldn't get enough then. Five times in four days was heaven for me. She even asked to have anal sex just to feel something inside of her.

With our first, I was almost always physically aroused just thinking about her being pregnant. Most of his fantasies are right on par with what I remember.

Nice to know we're relatively "normal" :D. As far as his fantasies, from your perspective, what's up with the rubbing his cock on my belly until he cums? I don't understand that one, and why in heaven's name would he fantasize about his best friend watching him impregnate me? Why? :eek:

With our first pregnancy, my wife was insatiable. We had tons of sex up until the point that we had pregnancy problems and we could not have intercourse anymore. She still needed to have some type of sex though. Many nights I'd sit just below her stomach and she'd give me what I called a two fisted handjob. Those were amazing. I'd shoot across her stomach and breasts. Some times it would make it up onto her face and hair; once even hitting the wall above her head. My favorite time was when I was spent and tired. The handjob was taking longer than expected and as I kneeded her breasts, a bit of "milk" leaked out. I came all over her in seconds. I think that is what started my fascination with sucking milk out of her tits. She's never loved sucking cock, but couldn't get enough then. Five times in four days was heaven for me. She even asked to have anal sex just to feel something inside of her.

This is what I would love our next 7 months to be like. Our enjoying our time together, just the two of us doing whatever we want, whenever we want :)

(icdt_022912)

I’m finally feeling better . . . I’ve been on Lit this afternoon and just realized that my breasts aren’t as achy and tender as they had been earlier today.

Aside from a little tenderness, I hadn’t noticed any changes in my breasts myself, my Lover however swears my tits seem to be getting fuller and the areolas larger and darker. He loves them, and this morning when we made love he eagerly kissed and sucked my nipples sending electric shivers from my nips straight to my clit making me wet and aroused just from him licking and sucking my breasts. By the time we were up and on our way out of the house my breasts were feeling tender and warm, but I didn’t worry about it because that was not unusual after lovemaking.

By the time I got home this afternoon my breasts actually hurt and were swollen, almost gushing out of my bra. I took a couple of Tylenol and lying down covered my breast with a warm heating pad and crawled under the covers. After about a ½ hour I was starting to feel better and using some of the breast cream my sister had suggested I started gently massaging the cream onto my breast and alternating with the warm heating pad. Heaven. Each time I would start the massaging, my clit would tingle and after about 10 minutes of this I let my cream covered hand slip between my legs and start rubbing and pinching my clit until I brought myself to orgasm. It would have been wonderful if he were here with me now, massaging my breasts and sliding his cock in and out of me.

The thought occurs to me . . . I wondered how will it be when/if I decide to breastfeed . . . will I be in a constant state of arousal each time I feed my baby?

Congrats to the both of you

I remember being woken in the middle of the night by my ex sucking my dick but when I looked into her eyes...seeing her need and want of a an assuring touch that I still found her atttracive....going down on her and capturing her clit...her orgasm in that state...was almost instant....I never forgot to show her and her body some loving after that moment of realization that her needs would not necessarily decrease during pregnancy.....

Good luck to you both...xx

Congrats to the both of you

I remember being woken in the middle of the night by my ex sucking my dick but when I looked into her eyes...seeing her need and want of a an assuring touch that I still found her atttracive....going down on her and capturing her clit...her orgasm in that state...was almost instant....I never forgot to show her and her body some loving after that moment of realization that her needs would not necessarily decrease during pregnancy.....

Good luck to you both...xx

I think I know exactly what you're saying. I sometimes find myself engulfed by an irrational fear that he won't want me when I get big and start to waddle. I noticed the last time he was away on business how depressed and anxious I felt and my need for him to come home caused one of the few serious arguments that we have had in a long time. I didn't understand then why I was acting that way, but everything kind of makes sense now. Hormones? Probably . . . my own insecurities? Yes. Fortunately I have a good, intelligent man who can see through all of the crap and just hold me close and give me the assurance that I need.

(icdt_022912)

I’m finally feeling better . . . I’ve been on Lit this afternoon and just realized that my breasts aren’t as achy and tender as they had been earlier today.

Aside from a little tenderness, I hadn’t noticed any changes in my breasts myself, my Lover however swears my tits seem to be getting fuller and the areolas larger and darker. He loves them, and this morning when we made love he eagerly kissed and sucked my nipples sending electric shivers from my nips straight to my clit making me wet and aroused just from him licking and sucking my breasts. By the time we were up and on our way out of the house my breasts were feeling tender and warm, but I didn’t worry about it because that was not unusual after lovemaking.

By the time I got home this afternoon my breasts actually hurt and were swollen, almost gushing out of my bra. I took a couple of Tylenol and lying down covered my breast with a warm heating pad and crawled under the covers. After about a ½ hour I was starting to feel better and using some of the breast cream my sister had suggested I started gently massaging the cream onto my breast and alternating with the warm heating pad. Heaven. Each time I would start the massaging, my clit would tingle and after about 10 minutes of this I let my cream covered hand slip between my legs and start rubbing and pinching my clit until I brought myself to orgasm. It would have been wonderful if he were here with me now, massaging my breasts and sliding his cock in and out of me.

The thought occurs to me . . . I wondered how will it be when/if I decide to breastfeed . . . will I be in a constant state of arousal each time I feed my baby?

I think I know exactly what you're saying. I sometimes find myself engulfed by an irrational fear that he won't want me when I get big and start to waddle. I noticed the last time he was away on business how depressed and anxious I felt and my need for him to come home caused one of the few serious arguments that we have had in a long time. I didn't understand then why I was acting that way, but everything kind of makes sense now. Hormones? Probably . . . my own insecurities? Yes. Fortunately I have a good, intelligent man who can see through all of the crap and just hold me close and give me the assurance that I need.

The tenderness is normal as I am sure you are aware, I have heard of some women who have had an orgasm from breast feeding so it is very possible. My ex wife never did that I am aware of but I know she always was very easy to bring to orgasm while she was pregnant and during breastfeeding.

The insecurity that you are feeling will get worse, I wish I could tell you otherwise, mainly due to hormones. You seem to already be experiencing the doubts about 'will he still be attracted to me when I am huge and waddling,' some men are turned off by that look, however based on the list of fantasies your SO has given you I don't see him being one of those. I myself and many others on here find the look of a pregnant woman to be very arousing, be sure to talk to your SO about what you are feeling when you do start to have those doubts, he may see them coming but they can pop up fast and it never hurts to be open about those things. To me a woman who is plain normally is transformed into a beauty pageant contestant when she is pregnant, it gives a woman a glow that she is hard pressed to ever achieve except during pregnancy.

I look forward to reading about your journey, I hope you are able to keep it up.

The insecurity that you are feeling will get worse, I wish I could tell you otherwise, mainly due to hormones. You seem to already be experiencing the doubts about 'will he still be attracted to me when I am huge and waddling,' some men are turned off by that look, however based on the list of fantasies your SO has given you I don't see him being one of those.

I look forward to reading about your journey, I hope you are able to keep it up.

Daddy,
Thank you for those encouraging comments :)

Gotta say, So far this is a pretty good read ;)

Keep it up! Am also curious to see how you develop :kiss:

Daddy,
Thank you for those encouraging comments :)

You are most welcome ICDT.

Just know that everything you are/will experience is probably normal, I think you have a pretty good guy with your SO and keeping this journal here will also help, it gives you that added source of encouragement that every pregnant woman needs from time to time:)

Congratulations! I remember the craziness I felt pregnant with my son. I was insatiable for sex until one day I noticed the stretch marks. I remember it was getting out of the shower. I used Shea butter and all the creams but it seemed like all of a sudden they were there, this road map on my skin! The hormones kicked in and I burst out crying. It was like the rational part of my brain was blocked by this feeling like I'm going to be ugly! My husband came up and started laughing at me and told me I was being stupid. Yep that was the wrong thing to do. So he went down stairs got me a glass of orange juice, made me a sandwich for my blood sugar, and listened to me tell him all my insecurities with tears and snot running down my face. That night we made love again, not just sex like I had been craving before.
Enjoy being pregnant. It is a wonderful and crazy feeling.

Congratulations! I remember the craziness I felt pregnant with my son. I was insatiable for sex until one day I noticed the stretch marks. I remember it was getting out of the shower. I used Shea butter and all the creams but it seemed like all of a sudden they were there, this road map on my skin! The hormones kicked in and I burst out crying. It was like the rational part of my brain was blocked by this feeling like I'm going to be ugly! My husband came up and started laughing at me and told me I was being stupid. Yep that was the wrong thing to do. So he went down stairs got me a glass of orange juice, made me a sandwich for my blood sugar, and listened to me tell him all my insecurities with tears and snot running down my face. That night we made love again, not just sex like I had been craving before.
Enjoy being pregnant. It is a wonderful and crazy feeling.

Thank you for that lovely message. Your message unintentional triggered an early morning crying jag but now that I know why I'm acting this way it's a little easier to refocus and pull myself together. The funny thing is, as I sat there crying I could see the outline of my Lover in the shower and could feel myself becoming aroused and I wanted sex. I dried my tears, took my night gown off and got into the shower with him for a little bonding.

Thank you again :rose:

(icdt_030112)

Lying here reading a Lit story and fondling myself and I realized that I was fantasizing about someone here on Lit and about to cum with that person in mind. Rubbing myself towards orgasm and imagining how satisfying it would be to feel his warm, mouth licking and sucking between my legs . . . I guess being pregnant doesn't change everything . . . in real life I care deeply for my Lover, but I still enjoy playing on Lit :devil: and sexually fantasizing about all of the people, situations and adventures that are out there . . . and it will only get better.

(icdt_030212)

I had anticipated him working late last night and was sitting up in bed reading. I was pleasantly surprised then, when I looked up and saw him coming through our bedroom door. He looked tired. He came over to the bed and bent to kiss me, and as I made to get up he pressed me back and said not to since he was just going to shower and come to bed. He made it to bed after about 20 minutes and we lay there with me snug against his chest, his hand resting on my still non-existent “baby bump” as we talked quietly about the day.

Despite the fresh smell of his soap, his own unique body scent (pheromones?) was intoxicating and I could feel the excitement and strong sexual need that I have for him starting to increase. How do I know? How do I know if it is baby hormones making me feel like this or just my regular horny nature? The end result is going to be the same. As I felt the familiar wet, stickiness on the inside of my thighs, my hand began to drift to that warm, still slightly damp place between his long, muscular legs and I let my fingers lightly run over, around and under his growing cock.

I stroked and caressed his enlarging cock, scooting down in the bed and kissing his cockhead and licking it with long, wet swipes of my tongue . . . I unashamedly worshipped his long, thick cock (just as I had promised him I would) as he eagerly pressed it against my soft lips for entry. I wasn’t ready to let him enjoy my mouth yet and I parted his thighs wider and began to lick the insides of his thighs and suck his balls until they were slippery and covered with my warm saliva and his cock was hard and slick with pre-cum. I watched and listened to my big, strong man whimper with need as I became more and more excited by his low moans and groans that he couldn’t suppress.

I smiled to myself as he groaned out loud with pleasure when I buried my face between his legs and ran my tongue between his cock and asshole. I penetrated his dark bud with the tip of my tongue making him repeatedly clinch and release his ass, even as his cock was becoming rock hard, shiny and red. I wasn’t sure how much more he could take without losing control, and so I finally took his swollen cock into my mouth and he immediately began to slowly stroke his hips upwards, pushing his cock in and out of my mouth, hitting and rubbing the roof of my mouth as he gave in to the pleasure and let the warm, moist friction push him closer to his orgasm.

He was ready to cum . . . I could feel his cock was ready to explode, his balls were a tight hard sack pulled up against his cock, and when I closed my mouth around his cockhead, trapping him in that wet, tight place he took a final thrust and exploded so much warm, thick cum into my mouth that it overflowed and dripped in thin threads down my chin and onto my breasts.

(icdt_030212)

I had anticipated him working late last night and was sitting up in bed reading. I was pleasantly surprised then, when I looked up and saw him coming through our bedroom door. He looked tired. He came over to the bed and bent to kiss me, and as I made to get up he pressed me back and said not to since he was just going to shower and come to bed. He made it to bed after about 20 minutes and we lay there with me snug against his chest, his hand resting on my still non-existent “baby bump” as we talked quietly about the day.

Despite the fresh smell of his soap, his own unique body scent (pheromones?) was intoxicating and I could feel the excitement and strong sexual need that I have for him starting to increase. How do I know? How do I know if it is baby hormones making me feel like this or just my regular horny nature? The end result is going to be the same. As I felt the familiar wet, stickiness on the inside of my thighs, my hand began to drift to that warm, still slightly damp place between his long, muscular legs and I let my fingers lightly run over, around and under his growing cock.

I stroked and caressed his enlarging cock, scooting down in the bed and kissing his cockhead and licking it with long, wet swipes of my tongue . . . I unashamedly worshipped his long, thick cock (just as I had promised him I would) as he eagerly pressed it against my soft lips for entry. I wasn’t ready to let him enjoy my mouth yet and I parted his thighs wider and began to lick the insides of his thighs and suck his balls until they were slippery and covered with my warm saliva and his cock was hard and slick with pre-cum. I watched and listened to my big, strong man whimper with need as I became more and more excited by his low moans and groans that he couldn’t suppress.

I smiled to myself as he groaned out loud with pleasure when I buried my face between his legs and ran my tongue between his cock and asshole. I penetrated his dark bud with the tip of my tongue making him repeatedly clinch and release his ass, even as his cock was becoming rock hard, shiny and red. I wasn’t sure how much more he could take without losing control, and so I finally took his swollen cock into my mouth and he immediately began to slowly stroke his hips upwards, pushing his cock in and out of my mouth, hitting and rubbing the roof of my mouth as he gave in to the pleasure and let the warm, moist friction push him closer to his orgasm.

He was ready to cum . . . I could feel his cock was ready to explode, his balls were a tight hard sack pulled up against his cock, and when I closed my mouth around his cockhead, trapping him in that wet, tight place he took a final thrust and exploded so much warm, thick cum into my mouth that it overflowed and dripped in thin threads down my chin and onto my breasts.

That's simply beautiful, and congratulations on your pregnancy!

*hugs*

Back