teach me how to squirt

indreamsyouare

Experienced
Joined
Jan 25, 2014
Posts
68
ever since i finished midterms i cant stop masturbating but i cant still squirt. any suggestion?

23/f
 
OP, what school do you attend that has "midterms" in January?
 
ever since i finished midterms i cant stop masturbating but i cant still squirt. any suggestion?

23/f


Everybody is so focused on the water-tricks that they completely missed this poor girl is unable to stop masterbating.

She is reaching out here folks. Quit discussing how you launder your squirt-free, post-coital bed linens less than your ejaculatory sisters and help her.

C'mon people, she could rub her vagina completely off before finals.
 
There's a fantastic video floating around on the internet that explains one way to give someone a squirting orgasm. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to it here, but if you search "How To Give A Girl Squirting Orgasms" you should be able to locate it.

To summarise the video: it's all in the hand movement :p
 
Most of the

E-MAILS I get these days are, " HOW DO I STOP?"

Be careful what you wish for. From all but a handful on my thread the ejaculation does NOT enhance the actual orgasm but the MESS can be debilitating. Spontaneous sex is OUT - forever unless it's down a dark beach at midnight. The amount of fluid can be prolific so unless you're OK with that - forever - you MAY want to stick top orgasms and stop TRYING to squirt.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...=70892&page=01
 
Somebody types S-Q-U-I-R-T in a Lit Post...


... triggering a signalling mechanism.


tumblr_ly4okxLUsA1qdr3k0o1_1280.jpg



Mr.G is overheard at S.Q.U.I.R.T. HQ - "To the Squirt Mobile!"


Try This and Report Back Thread is bumped, and hot-link provided in thread where squirt mentioned.


OP reads linked thread.



water_gushing_flickr_630.jpg


glass-cleaner-electronics-1.jpg


WATER_MAIN_2381971a.jpg



Mr.G returns to secret S.Q.U.I.R.T lair, until next called into action.



:D
 
It's not all it's cracked up to be, really. Unless you are totally into laundry, and washing lots of towels.
 
Maybe she's worried that squirting will be on the final exam and no amount of cramming at the end of the semester will be enough.
 
I used to think I was missing something special before I bought my pure wand. The pure wand was definitely a dam breaker :eek:

Shortly after discovering my new ability I bought a liberator throw!
 
I do not know of any women who can teach themselves how to squirt, (It seems difficult for women to get the right angle to stimulate their own g-spot, but you might find it possible. Be sure to get your clit wel stimulated before you start your hunt for the great G. but if you have someone who can help you get started, Read my article in Literotica, how to: [I"How to Locate Your Lover's G-spot"[/I]. (and properly stimulate it.) My wife cums and squirts 4-5 times every time and would keep it up if I weren't so selfish as to want to cum rtoo.
 
i have done it one or two times but purely accidental. i didnt know i will get sarcastic answers tho.

btw i am not from the US so yeah, i had midterms in january
 
easy way

Get yourself the toy that simulates your g spot and your clit at the same time. Get yourself the batteries and follow the techniques in the above post. Also have some one else help you. In a college campus there has to be at least 80 dozen or so young guys that will move heaven and earth for the opportunity to make you squirt. If you want to highten the experience find a girl to help you and it's it's your first time with a girl you will love it.

Remember if you do become a squirter you should prepare your lovers.
 
thank you! i know a friend who might be willing to help me tho when i told her about squirting i guess this will be my first girl on girl experience lol
 
I do not know of any women who can teach themselves how to squirt, (It seems difficult for women to get the right angle to stimulate their own g-spot, but you might find it possible. Be sure to get your clit wel stimulated before you start your hunt for the great G. but if you have someone who can help you get started, Read my article in Literotica, how to: [I"How to Locate Your Lover's G-spot"[/I]. (and properly stimulate it.) My wife cums and squirts 4-5 times every time and would keep it up if I weren't so selfish as to want to cum rtoo.

It is absolutely not necessary for a man to teach a woman to squirt. It is not necessary to be as relentless as your article states.. and it is something women can enjoy before the man ever arrives at the party.

I think there is sometimes an ego attachment for some men as if they've mastered some conquest over the female body. With men like that, I have little desire to even share the potential.
 
Back
Top