Body Piercings...Share your story!

Hissub1111

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Posts
9,176
Please feel free to share your story or comment on mine....:D

So after we got done at the doctors and food shopping today, we went to the piercing shop. I ask my questions, signed my paper work and waited. Master swears he could smell my arousal before the girl even asked me to strip.

I sat topless at first, my nipples hard waiting with anticipation. The first one felt great, the second one hurt but in that oh so good way (some, if not most, of you know what I mean ;)). So I got my bra and shirt on, took my pants off. Here is the hot part.....I almost came when she pierced my hood! It was like a lightning bolt went through me, shocked me, then left too quickly. I moaned and cursed so loud everyone in the place stopped talking. As we were leaving, everyone looked at us. Master watched the entire thing.

I have been wet ever since we decided to do this today and I just keep getting wetter.

This post is at the request of the one who Enslutted me :kiss:
 
Pictures, or you're a 16-year-old boy on the computer while mommy's at the country club sucking down too many g&t's (in other words, it didn't happen).
 
Congratulations, enslutted! :rose:

Master gave me a triple whammy a year after we met online. I flew out to visit him and he had it all arranged. We'd talked about it beforehand so I knew what I was in for, did a bunch of reading, and was still nervous.

We went through all the consent stuff, etc. and then I 'assumed the position.' I'd worn a skirt and top and a bra, so all I had to do was hike my skirt up. The piercer was very nice, talked us both through everything he was doing. First he pierced my left and right labia, offset a little so they wouldn't bump into each other (much...he left out that part LOL). They both went well and weren't particularly eventful. I could hear and feel the "pop" as the piercing needle went through, but it was very mild. Master had decided on CBR's, and I started with 12 gauge.

He and Master looked me over <blush> and discussed how to position the hood piercing. A vertical piercing with a 14 gauge curved barbell was suggested for initial comfort and good healing. The piercer did the prep all over again and suddenly my nerves came back. Maybe it was the chilly antiseptic, but suddenly I was exquisitely sensitive. I kept my eyes locked on Master's (he was grinning like a kid in a candystore), and nearly squeaked when the needle went through. Then the piercer threaded the jewelry in and dear gods, I nearly came right there on the table! I was too shy to ask to cum so I just tried to breathe through it. Master looked SO pleased and proud!

I still don't remember much of the drive back to my motel, BUT I vividly remember returning to my room. I was still panty-less, and for some crazy reason we decided to take the stairs, since I was on the second floor. It was a long, curving stairway with those funny half-steps. Partway up I could hear a sound. I stopped, it stopped. I took a few more stairs and the sound started again. Stop. Start. Then I figured it out and grabbed Master's hand, giggling. I told him that I could HEAR his rings jingling against each other. He got closer and followed behind me the next few stairs, and then started to laugh. I started giggling like a kid, and we both ran up the rest of the stairs to my room. Once we got inside he practically threw me on the bed and flipped up my skirt, telling me to "spread 'em now" so he could look at them.

He was very strict about the 'no touching' rule for a whole day, but the following morning I begged him to do something since I had to fly home that afternoon, and I was climbing the walls. Bless him, he fingered me to several orgasms with gloves on. :)

The next time we were together the very first thing he did, in the car even, was to have me lift my skirt so he could see the rings. :)
 
When I was 18 my girlfriend pierced my lip with a safety pin and put a little silver hoop in it. I liked it.
 
male genital piercings.

i am a 39 yr old male. I have 5 piercings. I did 2 through my shaft skin and 1 in my sac a few weeks after my first marriage breakdown. I did them myself with an 18g needle. Then my girlfriend's boss said for me to get another one (why is a whole other story)I got this put in the base of my sac. This is my selfish one. I put 2 more in 2 yrs ago- 1 long bar across my shaft and 1 through my foreskin. Everyone who has experienced them have enjoyed it.
 
Lets see...things that have pierced my body...

first major 1 that I can recall was stepping on an old rusty roofing nail whilst mowing the lawn barefoot at the age of 10. I found it to be extremely unpleasant experience, ditto for swbbing it out with betadine as well as the tetanus shot.

Whenever I see a lip piercing, it is always a painful reminder of the need to close one's mouth during the tuck and roll when one jumps from roof height. Two front teeth through lower lip less pleasant than you might imagine.

Compound fracture of tibia and fibula that occured in a motorcycle truck altercation that I lost might not count because in that case my epidermis was pierced from the inside out. That produced pain so exquisite that morphine barely dulled it.

So to sum up.... all of my piercings were unplanned and unpleasant. I'm not planning on getting any more. I do have a relatively high pain threshold however I feel no need to show it off anew.
 
I have small but heavy hoops through my outer lips-- like a pirate's earrings. In fact they were gold at one time-- I hocked 'em when I needed the money and replaced them with steel.

Last year, I tried three times to get my nipples pierced-- each time I failed for one reason or another. The last time, I was in the seat, the piercer had marked where she was going to put them, she went to her box-- threw a look up to the sky, and said; "I don't have the right size."
And the money went into the rent.

One of these days...
 
Master had my nipples pierced a few years after the first piercings. (He tricked me into it, but that's another story. LOL)

A few years ago they had to come out when I had surgery. They were only left out for two days, but by then I'd already started to heal so they wouldn't go back in. :( I really, really miss them! (Hint, Sir, hint...I know you're out there!)

A friend of mine tells the story about getting hers pierced and being so fascinated that she walked into a column (think warehouse store sized) while gazing down at them. :D
 
I got a vertical clithood bar not too long ago.

I wanted it to celebrate something. I've had belly surgery and some uncomfortable follow up procedures. Took more than a year to get it all right. Now I'm done. No more pain, no more prodding around. So, ironically, I wanted to celebrate it by... well, hurting the nether regions one last time. But this time for pleasure.

Getting pierced was a mixed experience. The girl doing it was hawt and kept making some kinky jokes. I expected it to hurt less or in a more interesting way, since I'm someone who likes a little pain down there. But apparently, breaking the skin is something different. Either that, or the fact that I was about to have my period, was making that this was mainly just OUCH. For a second. After that, pretty o.k.

And whaddayaknow, while healing I wondered whether it was correctly placed, because it was juuust on the surface too much...

I went to the shop owner for an opinion (not the one who pierced me). She said: 'That is so interesting, which one of our piercers did that? If you want to do that on purpose you'd never get it right! Can I take a pic with my phone?' LOL

She took it out, it healed, I'm going back for a free new one somewhere the coming weeks. This time by the owner, who knows what she's doing - I hope. I'm... not entirely looking forward to it, though I'd still like to have it done.

So far for celebrating 'no more prodding around', hm... :rolleyes:
 
Eeeeeek I would not get a tattoo or piercing right before my period! What was so interesting about the way it was done?
 
Eeeeeek I would not get a tattoo or piercing right before my period! What was so interesting about the way it was done?

Yeah I wouldn't do that again either. :D

The placement of the lower part of the bar was exactly at the rim of the hood, in stead of under it. Almost as if it was meticulously thought out and planned to be there, but, of course, it wasn't. It wasn't ugly. It just wasn't what I went in for. :rolleyes:

She had used a clamp. I'm hoping the owner will use a needle receiving tube or something like it.
 
I had my nipple done and it just did not heal right for years. I am a stubborn bastard and because of that I have a messed up nipple. Had both of my wife's nipples done and they started to migrate so we removed them. She is still due a VHP and a corset piercing on her outer lips.
 
My master had my tongue pierced and both of my nipples pierced with rings as my first sign of my submission to him and he made me pay for them myself. i was so turned on i thanked him for it
 
Other than my ears I have no piercings. I used to have my belly button pierced but I got rid of it many years ago.

I'm more of a tattoo fan than a piercing fan. I love my tattoos and I love the process of it, the noise of the machines, the constant annoying pain :)

I actually think I may be too chicken to get a clithood piercing. Congrats to those who have!
 
Ow.

I've only ever had one piercing, and it did not stay in long.

I was working on a roof when I was a younger man, laying shingles. My partner in crime had just landed a new nailgun and well.... you can see where this is going.

I was holding a shingle to nail it in and he was walking towards me when he tripped over something loose, fell forward and nailed my hand to the roof.

Unlike some of the lucky recipients, I did *not* almost cum. I did however express every curse word I knew and a few I made up on the spot over the next 30 seconds.

And, insult to injury, my tetanus shot had expired about four months earlier.

I was back on the roof the next day. I told my 'friend' that if that happened again I'd nail his nuts to the roof.

He left the nailgun in the truck after that...

DT
 
BOTH nippys peirced. First thing I had done when i could. For future reference, if you fuck me ( and some of you inevitably will most likely) PULL THEM. it's what they're for.
 
BOTH nippys peirced. First thing I had done when i could. For future reference, if you fuck me ( and some of you inevitably will most likely) PULL THEM. it's what they're for.
I plan to Dash.But back to the thread. But for myself I had a nipple peirced first, but it never seemd to completely heal. I also had a PA, for 10 year, unitl it started to break down.
 
My first is my only

Some of you know the story but my first one was a frenum piercing. I wasn't sure at the time why I wanted to get it done. I had seen one in a picture and thought it was kinda cool looking. So mentioned it to the wife and she said to go for it. Neither one of are the ink and piercing crowd but I have always been drawn to people that have lots of both. I guess i get my inner freak time through other people.

Now when i went to get it done I just decided to go one day and just do it before I changed my mind. I had already thought it through so why not, right... lol, when they asked what I wanted I told them, but the funny part was when they mentioned it was like any piercing I confided to never having been pierced anywhere at anytime. They both had dropped jaws and said go big when I go, :D

The place was in a mall and the room the guy did it in was more like a small closet. It was clean enough but the store was more a front for a tattoo parlor and they would make appointments and send people to the main store. I followed the guy into the back and he had me drop my pants. asked about placement. It was not as exciting for me as the others have mentioned, well if the lady in the front had done it maybe.. but he clamped, told me to count to 3, then take a deep breath.

It wasn't near as painful as I had feared but more a dull ache. In the days and weeks following my shaft turned all sorts of shades of bruise colors. I didn't stay out of the game long and had sex the next day and the orgasms were so intense. In the years since the sensitivity isn't as extreme but I still love my toy as I call it.
 
Back
Top