All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

  • Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

    Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

    Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

    Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

    Votes: 2 2.7%

  • Total voters
    74
I would have to remember to tip the host as we departed. The booth afforded the privacy to have the most enticing dinner. It was hard not to look at you like one of the desserts they offered, so beautiful, enticing, delicious.

We shared dishes and freely touched each other. The entire meal was an exercise in mutual seduction. And I felt I was doing a good job of keeping my head, until your foot began rubbing my leg. You only went as far as my knee, stroking the sides of my calves, but you may as well have been stroking my cock. I fixed my eyes on yours and blew you a kiss.

Our laughter was infectious and I am sure people asked what we were having. I saw many envious eyes upon us as we left. I put my arm around your waist as we walked back to the car. The movement of your body was intoxicating. I managed to let you get into the car without pushing you into the back seat for a tumble. We drove off as dusk was falling, and I was glad for the privacy of the night. I brought my hand to your thigh at a stop light, and looked at you, "May I take you home with me?"
 
Friday night - Sean's car

When we were leaving, I was wondering where the night was going to lead us and as we got into the car, my dress rode high up my thighs and I caught you looking. I glanced from your eyes to your crotch and saw your cock straining against your pants. I had such a wonderful time at dinner, I didn't know what to expect next.

We drove off in silence but when you stopped at the light, you placed your hand on my bare thigh and then I replied to your question, "I thought you'd never ask" with a smile that spoke volumes as I gazed at you.

When the light turned green and you started to go, I then asked you a question and placed my hand high up your thigh, "are you a good driver?" My fingers began to knead your thigh through your pants as you continued to drive. I wasn't really waiting for an answer as I slid down off my seat onto the floor as my hand began to rub your erection.

I looked up at you, seeing you try to focus on the road as my hands began to undo your belt and pants button. I had never done this before and wondered briefly what has come over me. I couldn't wait to release your cock. I wanted to see it. Touch it. Feel you get more and more excited.
 
Last edited:
"Am I a good driver? Where did that come from?" I thought, until I saw you slide out your seat and felt your hand rubbing my crotch. I pursed my lips. Oh, we are about to find out.

I took the next right, and headed for the highway. Less chance of anyone seeing us. My breathing quickened a bit as I felt you undo my buckle and lower my fly. We were on the on ramp as your hand reached into my pants. My cock jumped as your hand stroked it through my thin boxers.

I was fully hard and you seemed to appreciate it. We hit 55 as you reached into my boxers and pulled my cock out into the night air. Your hand rubbed up and down my length, and I wondered how far you would go.
 
Friday night - Sean's car

I felt so naughty as I knelt in your car trying to free your cock from your pants. I don't why I was reacting this way. I never even knew that this was in me to be this way. But here I was, my fingers wrapping around my best friend's dad's cock while he was driving. If it was daytime, I probably wouldn't have done this sort of thing for fear of being caught. But with the cover of darkness, the chances of someone seeing me was very slim.

I stroked your cock nice and slow as I tried to tug your pants a little lower. Your cock seemed to grow as I slid my hand up and down. Your cock visible as we passed under the streetlight, then disappearing. No a word was spoken as my hand was pleasuring you as you drove.

I felt the car pick up speed and guessed that we were on the highway now heading to your house. My eyes were fixated on the bulbous head as I stroked your shaft. I felt an incredible urge to take you in my mouth. I scooted my body over a little and adjusted myself so that my head was near your lap.

I turned my head sideways and rested my cheek on your thigh as I stroked you faster. The heat emanating from your hard flesh was intense. I leaned my mouth closer until my lips met your veiny shaft. I stopped stroking and let my hand hold the base of the cock tight.

I parted my lips slightly and let the shaft of your cock slip between them. I let my tongue poke out and touch it. I slowly moved my mouth up and down the side of your cock. Up and down, each time sliding a little longer until my mouth was poised at the tip.
 
Last edited:
"Oh my, you are," I thought, as you maneuvered your head onto my lap and stroked my cock with your hand. I raised my right arm sufficiently for you, then set it down along your body. My hand fell on your lower back, and I happily stroked you, following the curves of your waist and hips and the bubble of your derriere.

I inhaled sharply as you started to run your mouth up and down the side of the shaft.

Focus, focus, eyes on the road...

I had not expected this. Thus far, I had taken the initiative. And now you were, as a lover. I groaned, "Megan, oh god yessss," as your lips poised at the tip of my cock. My hand squeezed your ass, which only heightened my excitement. You have such a tight body.
 
Friday night - Sean's car

Hearing your breathing, and then moans of pleasure, I knew I was doing something right. I kept up teasing you by stopping my open mouth just short of taking you in. I slurped up and down on your hard cock and could feel the pool of saliva against my cheek each time I slid my mouth back down.

I loved the way your hand was caressing and touching my back, and then clutching my butt cheek. The intensity was building and I wasn't sure if I should continue with the tease, or take you in my mouth. But when you moaned my name out loud, I knew I wanted you to feel my mouth.

I slid my mouth upwards, slower than the times before, preparing myself to take your cockhead in between my lips. My tongue trailed up the side, lapping at you softly. This time, when my mouth reached the tip, I lifted my head and turned, letting your cockhead slip between my lips.
 
Last edited:
I fought closing my eyes as your mouth enveloped the head of my cock. All I could manage was, "Oh... god... Megan...." My free hand slid to your waist, as my fingers dug into your obliques, as though somehow squeezing you would cause you take me deeper.

I could feel your tongue swirling around the head and my hand traveled slowly up your body, over your back to your shoulder, then back down your torso. Although my body screamed for me to push your hot mouth down upon my cock, fought it.
 
Friday night - Sean's car

I let my mouth hover loosely around your swollen cockhead, my tongue swirling around and around as liked hearing you call my name. After a few moments, I closed my lips around the head and pushed down, sliding my lips past the rim and down onto your shaft.

Taking only about half your cock into my mouth, I bobbed slowly up and down as my fingers gripped the base tight. There wasn't enough room for me to take all of you in and bob faster. I climbed onto the seat to get a more comfortable and better angle to please you. I closed my eyes as I concentrated on sucking you. My mouth beginning to make slurping noises from the mixture of my saliva and your pre-cum.
 
Last edited:
I give you a full throated groan as your mouth slide down onto the shaft. I have not cum since I saw you last and the evening as been full of erotic tease and tension. As you have shifted onto the seat, my free hand has slid back to your ass, clasping you tightly. You sway slightly as your head bobs and my hand follows your motion.

One hand on the wheel, I have been doing a good job of keeping in my lane, but was not watching my speed. I must have been going too slow, as someone pulls up rapidly behind us and blows the horn. The surprise of the sound sets me off. My hips rise and my hand pulls you as I start to cum long and hard, "Megan, oh my god Megan, YESSSsssss!" My cum feels like it is fountaining into your mouth.
 
Friday night - Sean's car

I was oblivious to all that was going on around us. I had no idea where we were, or where we were going as I continued to pleasure you orally.

I was sucking on your cock with short bobs as I was so focused on your cock in my mouth that I didn't even hear the horn. I had only been bobbing on you for what seemed like a minute when you stiffened up, thrusting your cock up into my mouth. I wasn't expecting you to cum so quickly, in fact, I didn't really think of what might happen.

You groaned so loudly, it filled the car as your cock gushed what seemed like a never ending fountain of cum up into my unsuspecting mouth. Some of your salt-laden globs slid down my throat as the rest of it spilled back down onto your hard, throbbing cock. I coughed and gagged and slid back to the floor to try and regain my composure.
 
Last edited:
My hand is white on the steering wheel as the last tremor of my orgasm passes. I dare to glance over at you and see you on the floor, your dress riding so high as to expose your panties, coughing, a glob of my cum on your face.

"Megan, you ok?" I ask, "I am sorry if that caught you be surprise. I was surprised myself." Out of the corner of my eye, I watch you get back into your seat and smooth your dress. I put my sticky cock back into my pants and re-fasten them. It would have seemed to rude to ask you to clean my cock first, but the manipulative part of me thought about it. As much fun as a deepthroating swallower is, it is also a nasty thrill to shoot your wad down some girl's throat and have her gag on it.

Setting that thought aside, I reach over and take your hand. I bring it to my lips as I turn off the highway. When we are stopped at the end of the off ramp, I turn and lean towards you for a kiss, "Thank you, that was really intense."
 
Friday night - Sean's car

Settling back into the seat, I meekly say, "I'm sorry if I made a mess." I can sense you looking at me as I push the glob of cum into my mouth. I adjust my dress and wonder if you are upset with your pants getting messy from your ejaculate.

When you took my hand it made me feel a little better, assured that you weren't upset. And then you stopped and leaned over and said how much you enjoyed it, made me smile. You gave me a quick kiss and returned to drive.

I gazed out the side window and thought how I never would have done such a thing before last week. A whole new world of sexual awareness had been opened up to me and I have taken to it so easily. Giggling to myself thinking about how I just gave a blowjob to my best friend's dad while he was driving. OMG! I continued to stare out the window and realized that I had gotten excited while sucking your cock that my panties were wet. I parted my legs a little wondering if you would notice my movement.
 
Last edited:
The remainder of the trip home did not take long. Taking side streets with various stops allowed me the luxury of stealing glances at you. In the light and shadow, I can make out the rise of your nipples under your dress, and I smile as I see you part your legs, wondering if you are telling me something.

We enter the drive and pull into the garage. As the garage door closes, I turn the engine off and face you, bring my right hand behind you, pulling you closer for a kiss. Our lips meet. Just a brush at first, moving on to deep. My hands are roaming over your body, until they finally tease your cleavage and your hard nipples. I hear you moan and whisper, "not fair that I have messy underwear and you don't."

I take your shoulders and turn you sufficiently that you are leaning on the car door. I straddle you as my lips meet your shoulders. I kiss down, teasing your flesh beneath your dress. Your luscious breasts rise to meet me and I relish their full softness. Your toned abs are firm beneath my lips and I catch the scent of your arousal. I pull up the hem of your dress kiss down to the wet fabric of your panties. And my heavens, you are wet. I tease you through the fabric, before pulling it to one side to expose you. I moan as my tongue slides up and down your slit. I start to suckle your labia, cleaning and swallowing every drop of your dew. My hands flank your hips, holding you, as I start to cirle your clit...
 
Friday night - Sean's place

Oh my god! I thought, this is so intense as my body is wracked with desire, your hands, mouth and body all over mine. My nipples poke through the thin materials that cover them as I feel the warm wetness from your mouth on my breasts as your hands roam over my stimulated body.

I watch as your mouth begins it's descent lower, kissing my stomach before reaching between my legs. I wanted you but you teased me by kissing and tugging at my panties. But it wasn't long before I felt your tongue on me. I let out a sharp moan and bucked against your touch.

I grabbed my hair and clenched my eyes shut as I felt the wave building up quickly. OMG, OMG, OMG before I let out a loud moan and squirmed and my thighs clasped your head. Cumming so hard, so intensely as my heart pounded in my chest. "Yessssssssssssssss" gripping the back of your head to pull you tight against my pussy.
 
Last edited:
A very satisfied job-well-done grin forms on my face as you so obviously climax. The rest of my body is heated by the intensity of your arousal and heat of your young flesh. When you finally release your grip on my head, I bathe your pussy with soft licks, before easing back, laying my face on one of your now open thighs, grinning up at you, "Mmm, we are bit more even, almost."

I turn my face back between your thighs, my tongue reaching out to tease your engorged clit. I give you slow deliberate licks as my right hand slides up your thigh. My fingers pull your panties further to one side and then rub up and down between your labia. You are soaking wet, your pussy soft as warm butter as i slip two fingers into you. I ease them out, and slide them back in, twisting side to side as I go. My tongue begins to kneed your clit in earnest. I feel your hands on me again, and none too gently.

It has been years since I made love in a car. The last time, the car was well experienced and I wasn't. The reverse is true now and I am relishing it.
 
Last edited:
Friday night - Sean's place

I came so hard and so fast, that I almost passed out I think. WIth my heart racing, and my pussy still aching, I looked down at you as you continued your attention between my legs. I lay back with my legs spread wanting to feel you in me so badly. I grip your shoulders and stared into your eyes as your fingers began to slip out of me. I whispered to you, "put it in. I want to feel you inside me." I knew I wasn't protected and I didn't care if you had any or not, I just needed you. I needed your cock inside me.

I pulled your shoulders up and slipped my hands down your stomach to your waist. Undoing your belt as fast as I could and slipping the buttton through the slit. Tugging your zipper down and spreading your pants open before pushing them down. I couldn't get you inside me fast enough.

I grabbed your cock as it sprung free and stroked it as you positioned yourself between my widespread legs. I pulled your cock towards me as you leaned down and kissed me hard. I thrust my tongue up into your mouth as the head of your cock pressed at my cunt. Our breathing hard and our tongues lightning fast as I wrapped my legs arund yours and released your cock to wrap y arms around your neck.

God, I have never been so horny before in my life.
 
Last edited:
My eyes go wide as I see your expression and feel the urgency of your movements. They all seem to scream, "fuck me!"

And even though I had cum less than an hour ago, my cock is rock hard for you. We jerk and pull clothing out of the way, maneuvering and positioning ourselves almost frantically in the front seat of the car. The only thing that matters is getting my cock inside you. We kissed hard as the head finally penetrates you. I arch my back and press forward, sinking deeper. I feel your arms wrap around my neck. I reach down and underneath you, one arm around your waist, the other lower, and pull us together. My cock sinks deep now and we both groan at the sensation.

I brace my feel against the car door and start to thrust, pulling your body to me, desperately wanting to bury my entire length in you. I feel your legs around mine, your hips rotating, rising to meet me. The garage echoes with our moans and the sounds of our flesh meeting, skin to skin, like animals.
 
Friday night - Sean's place

"OH GOD YESSSS! FUCK ME!" my moans turning to shouts as you bury your cock inside me. I don't know what to do except to clutch your body tight to me. My mind is in a frenzy as all I can think about is how good your cock feels.

I am breathing so hard and my heart feels like it is going to explode through my chest. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" is all that is coming out of my mouth and I can't stop. Bracing myself to take each thrust.

"Oh my god, you feel soooo goooood" as start to grunt.

"Oh my god, fuck me! Don't stop! Ever! Ohhhhhh my god!"

I can't believe the way I am behaving. Like a sex-starved slut. But I love it!

I pick your head up to look at me. I say directly into your eyes, "I'm gonna cum. Cum with me?"
 
Last edited:
I have never had a lover who was so vocal about her passions, and I love it. Each of your moans is an aural stroke of my cock. Our bodies are almost battering each other as we struggle to stuff as much of my cock as deep into your pussy as we can. It is a raw, hard fuck, no delicacy or sensuality, just cock and cunt.

I am growling as we collide again and again, my body given to this, like a salmon swimming upstream to mate. Then you lift my head and ask me to cum with you.

My mouth opens in a howl as I start slamming into you hard and fast, pinning your body against the seat and door, my cock swelling...

and exploding, my cock, my head, what feels like pints of sperm, bursting inside you, riding you hard as I hear you scream.
 
Friday night - Sean's place

"OHHHHH MY GODDDDDDD!!!" as my body erupts into the most intense orgasm I have ever had. My body is completely numb as we both climax at the same time. I continue to stare at you as your cock swells up inside me, I cannot believe the sensation as our bodies are one. My pussy squeezing your cock tight, milking all your seed deep inside me.

Breathing hard through my mouth as my body starts to subside from the intensity that we both just experienced, your cock still buried in me. "Oh my god", not knowing what to call you. Should I call you Mr. Francis? Sean? "That was incredible, so intense". I just wanted to rip all my clothes off and lie naked next to you. "Was that okay?"
 
Last edited:
I cannot help but laugh softly at you, "Megan, that was one of the most electric sexual experiences I have ever had. That was incredible. You, Beautiful, are incredible."

I straighten my arms out, bringing my face to yours, my lips to yours, kissing you gently, repeatedly, "You... are... a fantasy... come... true."

I almost said more, but kept silent. All in good time, if this lasts.

I kiss you again and then pull back, undergoing the awkward maneuver of getting seated again. I laugh at myself, "I may make it out of her alive...."

Finally, I right myself and look over at you, smiling, "Come with me?"

I open the door and get out, shedding a few partially removed clothes, before moving to the door to the house, mostly naked. You join me and take my hand, as I open the door and lead you in.
 
Friday night - Sean's place

I was beginning to feel a bit relaxed now that my heart wasn't exploding. When you asked, "Come with me?", I thought you were kidding. Didn't he feel my body, but then realized you meant into the house. I stepped out of the car and walked around to see you practically naked as you grabbed my hand and walked into the house.

As you turn on the light my eyes adjust and see a modestly decorated living room, actually quaint. "I need a drink of water" I blurt out as my mouth is parched.

I kick off my heels and leave them near the entryway from the garage. "This is nice" mentioning your place. "Have you lived here long?"
 
Last edited:
I lead you into the kitchen, both of us only partly dressed, answering, "for a while. I had originally purchased it as part of an estate sale, intending to sell it, but the real estate market crashed, so I am holding onto it. The furniture came with the place and I never got sufficiently invested to replace it."

I had put ice into a glass and then water, handing it to you, my eyes roaming over your body, as always. I watch you take a long drink, your throat moving as you swallow, my mind giving into lascivious thoughts.

I move behind you and begin to rub your shoulders, saying softly, "I hope you don't mind. I can't seem to keep my hands off you."
 
Friday night - Sean's place

I watch as you step behind me as I finish my glass of water. Even though we just had the most amazing, most intense sex, the feel of your hands on me felt sooo good. I moan softly,"mmmmmm", as your hands kneaded my shoulders. "That feels so good. You are so good with your hands."

I couldn't believe that you had made me orgasm twice in such a short period of time and here I am standing in the middle of your house aroused again. I closed my eyes and started thinking of your hands sliding up and down my body. Soon, there were four hands. Then six. Oh my god, I was getting quite excited.
 
Last edited:
"My hands find you very exiting," I whisper behind you. Lord knows that was true. Like every other guy, I have seen girls like Megan, and just ached to fondle them, fuck them. Only this time, I am able to do it, and fully intend to.

I slide my hand down your arm and take your glass, setting it on the counter. I pull your body against mine as my hands slip down your torso. I find the hem of your dress and pull it slowly off. As it flutters to the floor, I groan. Your body is exquisite. You start to turn towards me, but I take your by the shoulders and hold you, whispering, "trust me."

I begin to rub your shoulders again, and move down your back until I reach the clasp of your bra. I unfasten it and slide the straps off your shoulders. Sliding my hands beneath your arms, I cup your firm breasts and your bra falls to the floor. Holding your boobs firmly, I pull you back against me, your back against my chest, my hardening cock grinding against your panties.

I massage your perfect melons, groaning, my cock hardening. I release them long enough to take your arms. I guide them forward, until your hands are against the edge of the counter top. "Don't move those hands," I tease you.
 
Back
Top