Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

love it

I thinks this is a great discussion, as I love finding the married women looking for something else! My experiences have always been with married women sneaking around, not wanting to share this part of their lives with their husband, like a little treasure, or a hidden vibrator ;).

I fantasize about other women. "Girls" makes me think too young. Have to be 18 or older for me.

this is an ongoing fantasy as it has happened few times before. i love to find that curious girl. the one that is exploding with female curiosity.i love to take her, teach her about her own body(and mine). make love to her as she experiences another womans touch,as she begs for more.......now i'm hotttt...hehe

So just have to ask, what is everyones fantasy?

I have had a couple experiences, but I have to say, I NEED another woman. I am 30, married with kids, but this is something I think about a LOT. I do not really have time to get out and find this, but I am determined it will happen again, EVENTUALLY! :) I love this thread!

I welcome anyone to email me that may just want a friend to talk with. I just thought about all of this the other night, how I wish I could even find a girl to just talk to, make a connection with, even if it never lead to more. ;)

let me now if you care to chat sometime.............

I welcome anyone to email me that may just want a friend to talk with. I just thought about all of this the other night, how I wish I could even find a girl to just talk to, make a connection with, even if it never lead to more. ;)

Hello ladies, I thought I'd drop in for a minute. I'm 29, happily married and also longing for a woman. My husband and I have looked off and on for a "girlfriend" to add to our relationship, but I suppose what I really want is a good friend with benefits.

I'm nervous and giddy as a schoolgirl when I'm around a woman who I am attracted to and that has prevented me from being bold enough to approach women because it makes me feel silly and awkward.

Anywho, this is a great thread, and it's great to see that I'm not the only odd duck in the pond!

you sound perfectly normal..hehe :rose:

Hello ladies, I thought I'd drop in for a minute. I'm 29, happily married and also longing for a woman. My husband and I have looked off and on for a "girlfriend" to add to our relationship, but I suppose what I really want is a good friend with benefits.

I'm nervous and giddy as a schoolgirl when I'm around a woman who I am attracted to and that has prevented me from being bold enough to approach women because it makes me feel silly and awkward.

Anywho, this is a great thread, and it's great to see that I'm not the only odd duck in the pond!

this is a really great thread, lots of ladies out there in my position, married but wanting to explore bisexuality. what fun it would be if some of us could ever meet up!

I agree, aniela. Maybe one day it will work out that two of us will find ourselves in the same coffee shop oggeling the baristas.

hi ladies, i've been watching this thread for a while and thought i'd do my first post here. i'm a young girl looking for an older married lady. i've never been with an older lady before but love to fantasize about them. all you women are great.

one of the best ways to wake your lover up in the morning i think.....just lean over, pull the sheets back, spread her wide abd start to well, you get my drift dont you?;)

I always wanted to be asleep and a hot girl comes in and starts to play with me.

Back