The NEW kik messenger thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this is what all of the cool, hip kids are doin' these days...

Just made a Kik to see what kind of trouble I can get into: amend1548

26, female, happily married with room to play when the hormones get to be too much for the poor man that's stuck with me to handle. Regardless, he gets priority; which means I might disappear in the middle of a chat... but if we're having a good time I promise to make up for it!

I am looking for things to progress naturally from chatting. The wittier the banter--the better!
Don't always have to run with the cool, hip kids...but new things can be fun. And I'd much rather share your turn-on...my sewing sucks.

26, female, happily married with room to play when the hormones get to be too much for the poor man that's stuck with me to handle. Regardless, he gets priority; which means I might disappear in the middle of a chat... but if we're having a good time I promise to make up for it!

I am looking for things to progress naturally from chatting. The wittier the banter--the better!

Added you on kik. Would love to talk.

My kik handle is kevinlankan.

Feel free to message me. However I do prefer guys around my age which is 26 and some intellect conversation mixed with flirting

Really? No one is gonna put more effort than "hey lets chat on kik"?

I would love to, but I have read your profile several times. Unfortunately, I am not your type. Too old I think, on first investigation. Too beardy.....doesn't mean I don't like your chat, just I'm not your type for the rest...

** Just to add on: I will make an effort to respond! Normal life gets in the way of fun life sometimes, but I promise I am not ignoring you. =) Carry on!

Hi! Dropped you a message on Kik...take care

Hi all

I have a fantasy I'd love to chat about. I love the idea of my busty fiancé getting fucked as I have to watch. Maybe by a few guys.

I'd love to hear from ladies that like that idea or men who like idea too.

Mswmarktheoccasion on yahoo

Coachmeth on kik

Stimulating chat

I'm a 26 year old male looking to talk to a lady about anything at first. We can keep it clean then see where things go. Kik: aegr0326. I'm always looking for a way to spice up my work day. If I don't respond for a while I promise i am not ignoring you. My day does get busy but I'll reply back in time.

Rainy and (now) boring afternoon here.
Read my profile, and if you feel like you fit for me write me for my kik add!

Rainy and (now) boring afternoon here.
Read my profile, and if you feel like you fit for me write me for my kik add!
You should expand your horizons, make chatting with some of guys that don't fit your profile needs possible. There's no reason you should have to be looking on here so often. ;)

Same handle as on here

26 mwf, wouldn't mind chatting on kik with the right kind of people :) although I dont get on too often.
View profile to see if I'm your cup of tea. :)

You should expand your horizons, make chatting with some of guys that don't fit your profile needs possible. There's no reason you should have to be looking on here so often. ;)

Haha well Im open to talking to people who arent on the age range I put up on my add, but I honestly dont feel comfortable talking to married or attached men. Its something I just can't do.

Joeblack704
34 single and open to any type of conversation, it doesn't have to be about sex all the time... smh at some people on here who've contacted me.

26 mwf, wouldn't mind chatting on kik with the right kind of people :) although I dont get on too often.
View profile to see if I'm your cup of tea. :)

You're more than my cup of tea...you're the biscuits to go with the tea too! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back