I've enjoyed you

Which picture are you referring to?

Oh, hell, I dunno. Lol. I'm currently broken from a recent soccer match . Ruptured ACL, and torn MCL just last weekend. Love the game and thought anyone with a juggling ball, size 4 and 5 ball might be using them for more than props.

Oh, hell, I dunno. Lol. I'm currently broken from a recent soccer match . Ruptured ACL, and torn MCL just last weekend. Love the game and thought anyone with a juggling ball, size 4 and 5 ball might be using them for more than props.

Indeed. I played for over 20 years :p even got that tattoo of a soccer ball I am so fond of the sport.

Last edited:
Well I'm elated that you're elated.

Thank you hun.

Sometimes it's best to just accept help when offered. I think this is one of those times.
-------------------------

And a revival of a dead thread for a short period of time.

You need to revive it for good. You are incredibly sexy, babe.

:kiss:

You need to revive it for good. You are incredibly sexy, babe.

:kiss:

Well, I appreciate the support. I like the lurking in the shadows moreso generally though. And you know how much I enjoy your pictures ;)

Nice to see you back. :kiss:

:kiss: I see you're posting a lot more pictures now! Loved your pairings in the pair thread. Hope you're doing well hun :)

-----------

Last edited:
:kiss: I see you're posting a lot more pictures now! Loved your pairings in the pair thread. Hope you're doing well hun :)

-----------

Actually I pulled almost all of them but the paired and a few recent ones. Some I couldn't pull cause they were quoted.
But thank you.
Things have been better. But the hard times make you stronger right?;)

Back