How to make amends?

Thought I would catch up on this thread, but wait I am off to my first job, then when I get home, time for the second job, not to mention raising a couple of kids.

Thought I would catch up on this thread, but wait I am off to my first job, then when I get home, time for the second job, not to mention raising a couple of kids.

Then how in the world do you have all this time to kick around the virtual locker room? :confused:

I'm not even a programmer. I do their laundry and clean the house. *Sigh* Maybe I'll get a job one day.

I see. Well, at my house, laundry mountain is waiting for you to reach her summit.

I agree though... I want TL to come back. heavyhitter... Whilst you are outing her, do you think you could do us a favour and send her our way again?

What you do not understand is that you are keeping her in their hair by pursuing vengeance on their behalf. You are part of their lives and you have now made her part of your life, so by extension she continues to be intertwined in their lives.

If they do not give a shit what happens to her, why does it mean so much to you? If they are happier than they have ever been, why not leave well enough alone? You could be stirring up a hornet's nest that eventually hurts your friends. Perhaps you are afraid your friend is not the man you say he is, and if TL is continuing to call, you are afraid he will be tempted again by her or someone new?

That's an interesting new angle, but the bolded section made me laugh out loud. I wondered about that question in the beginning, when they were just starting to go through counseling. Things are VERY different today. If you could see them together for five minutes, you would know exactly what I mean.

To make a potentially long story very short, my friend is not a man who needs any kind of temptation. Apparently he's got more than enough of it at home. Or at least enough to make all the rest of us jealous. :cool:

I have answered all your other questions in the thread already, if you might take the time to read back over my answers.

I see. Well, at my house, laundry mountain is waiting for you to reach her summit.

I agree though... I want TL to come back. heavyhitter... Whilst you are outing her, do you think you could do us a favour and send her our way again?

I wish I could. ms_intrigue might not have a sense of conscience, morals or guilt, but it seems her sense of self-preservation is still going strong. :rolleyes:

Then how in the world do you have all this time to kick around the virtual locker room? :confused:

I duck in when I get a chance, I'm not here 24/7.

To make a potentially long story very short, my friend is not a man who needs any kind of temptation. Apparently he's got more than enough of it at home. Or at least enough to make all the rest of us jealous. :cool:

Apparently, that didn't stop him the first time, did it?

I want to know where the main characters of this saga live, I mean in relation to one another. According to HH there were many attached guys TL seduced as well as his married friend. How is it she is meeting these dudes on Lit and able to have affairs with them in real life? Most people on this site are from all over! Please tell me all this fuss isn't over online X...:rolleyes:

The amount of sex I have at home doesn't really make me not tempted. I have sex pretty regularly and I am not above temptation. I've not done anything, but there are times that the temptation is strong. I mean, there is only like 5-10 minutes a day when I'm not thinking about sex. Those are the 5-10 minutes after I finish. That's the only time of day I can make a decision not based on sex.

On a scale of 1-10, how pretty is TL?
On a scale of 1-10, how good is her personality?
On a scale of 1-10, how much did you friend say she was a freak in bed?

I'm not trying to objectify her, but understand this situation. It's intriguing.

Apparently, that didn't stop him the first time, did it?

It's been well over two years since then, and they have both grown and changed. Temptation was a problem the "first time" but I can't imagine there would ever be a second time.

I want to know where the main characters of this saga live, I mean in relation to one another. According to HH there were many attached guys TL seduced as well as his married friend. How is it she is meeting these dudes on Lit and able to have affairs with them in real life? Most people on this site are from all over! Please tell me all this fuss isn't over online X...:rolleyes:

I've wondered that myself. Obviously ms_intrigue is in North Carolina -- she stated that herself here. My friend only met her because it was 'on his way' to somewhere else (he was driving through her state).

I know about some of the other men, and almost all of them are from out of state. But then again, she moves every few years so that could have something to do with it.

See... I can't imagine there won't be. People don't change. Situations change, constantly, but people are who they are...

In this case, I truly believe my friend has changed. But let's say, for the sake of argument, that he has not.

The situation has changed dramatically. My friend and his wife are now married (obviously), they live under the same roof (it used to be a long distance relationship), they have gone through counseling that obviously helped both of them, and they have both made a concentrated effort to keep their relationship strong.

So if we are talking about the situation, it firmly believe it has changed enough that there is no longer room for anyone like ms_intrigue in their lives.

The amount of sex I have at home doesn't really make me not tempted. I have sex pretty regularly and I am not above temptation. I've not done anything, but there are times that the temptation is strong. I mean, there is only like 5-10 minutes a day when I'm not thinking about sex. Those are the 5-10 minutes after I finish. That's the only time of day I can make a decision not based on sex.

On a scale of 1-10, how pretty is TL?
On a scale of 1-10, how good is her personality?
On a scale of 1-10, how much did you friend say she was a freak in bed?

I'm not trying to objectify her, but understand this situation. It's intriguing.

Obviously my answers to your scale won't be objective. I don't think she's pretty (she looks quite mousy, to tell the truth) and of course you already know what I think of her personality. But apparently there are plenty of men out there who think she's wonderful (or, more likely, just easy).

My friend hasn't said much about their encounter, beyond the fact that he was "disappointed" by her; he said he "expected more" after she hyped herself up so much.

Two years is not a long time in married life. What their marriage is like today, will not be what it is like in another 2 years... thus that situation will have changed.. again. I'm hearing you though HH, I hear the hope in your voice, but maybe I am coming from a different place than you. I just don't believe people change that much... once a spotty leopard always a spotty leopard.

I completely understand that, and I respect your opinion. I hope you can appreciate that I see the love and happiness in my friends, and that because of that, I believe quite differently. We will have to agree to disagree on this one. :rose:

Obviously my answers to your scale won't be objective. I don't think she's pretty (she looks quite mousy, to tell the truth) and of course you already know what I think of her personality. But apparently there are plenty of men out there who think she's wonderful (or, more likely, just easy).

My friend hasn't said much about their encounter, beyond the fact that he was "disappointed" by her; he said he "expected more" after she hyped herself up so much.

This is interesting to hear. Mousy huh? Does she look like the stereotypical librarian? I mean, I have such a hard time believing all this trouble is happening over some random girl who is bad in bed and mousy.

Would you have slept with her?

This is interesting to hear. Mousy huh? Does she look like the stereotypical librarian? I mean, I have such a hard time believing all this trouble is happening over some random girl who is bad in bed and mousy.

Would you have slept with her?

Her online persona is much better than what you get in real life.

Would I have slept with her? Hmmm...good question.

If I didn't know the truth about her, I would likely have been curious, as so many other men have apparently been. But I wouldn't have slept with her because I knew she had a boyfriend, and I don't do that kind of thing since my one really terrible encounter with it.

Now, if she did NOT have a boyfriend, would I have slept with her? Maybe, but only to see what all the fuss is about.

Now that I know what she's really like? There aren't enough condoms in the world to provide adequate protection from that.

brest-111.jpg

This must be her.

It's that I refuse to believe I've been following this thread with such intensity to hear that this was tepid, mousy sex. I will not accept that. In my mind, she will always have the ass of Rainshine.

There should be a thread dedicated to the ass of Rainshine.

I've been married going on 10 years, I think he knows I'm a flirt by now. ;)

Don't start your little crusade on me mister. I won't fade away like our mousy librarian. :p

No crusade here! As long as your choices don't affect my friends (and they obviously do not), then you get no worries from me. :)

Back