Wife Swap Gone Wrong....

saratony26ni

Virgin
Wife Swap Gone Wrong....

Young couple (shy, reluctant female / horny male). He arranges to meet older experienced couple for full swap although his lovely wife is not informed of the details. Recently married its the 1st time they ever tried anything like this, its the husband that is the instigator as he views it as a way of getting to shag someone else as no one want to meet a single male whose not overly attractive or endowed - he also doesn’t feel threatened as the other male is old and has a very small penis - so he feel superior. His
young wife is basically verbally bullied into agreeing to the meet.

The meet with a couple in their 40s, they own a pub which they live above - neither are particularly attractive (wife has the bleach blonde perm, permy tanned, saggy tits (skank whore), husband is a cheesy chav with the shaved head and gold rings etc).

The young wife is repulsed, but her man again bullies her into it as he wants to shag the older wife. They follow the elderly couple upstairs to the apartment. After a brief chat the elderly wife takes the young man by the hand and leads him to a bed room at the far side of the apartment. He
has protected sex a couple of times with the older wife. The older wife is v. dominate and won't let the young man leave the bed (sit on his face + various other humiliating sex acts - maybe tied to the bed, now that he has spent his load he becomes concerned about his wife.

The next morning the young man wakes up feeling sick and ashamed of what he has done (physically sick), he get s changed in a hurry and find his wife in the lounge waiting for him (her eyes are bloodshot through crying - but he doesn’t think much of it as he is glad she is okay and
he is more concerned with himself). He kisses her and tells her they are getting outta here ASAP. They leave in a hurry and he gives the elderly couple a reluctant wave as they pass by the bar where they are tidying up, they just laugh at him.

On the journey home the young man tells his wife how awful it was and they should never meet with the couple ever again. He eventually asks his wife what happened when he was away, she begins to sob she yells at him for not telling her that he wanted her to have sex with all those strangers. The young husbanded almost crashes the car upon hearing this! (men - what plural? - it was just meant to be that sad old man)

He questions her further but she is too upset, she rummages in her bag and pulls out a cd 'he told me this is what u wanted', the young man's heart sinks.

When they get home the wife goes straight to the bathroom, the young man heads straight for the computer and sticks on the CD. It autoplays a movie.

He watches as the tears stream his face as his pretty, innocent wife is surrounded by various men in the couples lounge (recognises a few faces from the downstairs pub). The old man is filming and directing his wife from behind the camera, she is obviously terrified but wants her husband to be happy. (long gory description of the young wife’s ordeal - multiple unprotected penetrations, new strangers coming and going - filmed over hours).

The movie ends with his wife unconscious from the strenuous activities, the old slapper he was shagging comes into the room and laughs with her husband as she fondles his unconscious wife, the old guy tells her they made over a £1000 charging the punters to have sex with her at £10 a time, she then verbally abuses the young man through the camera, explaining that they intend to post the video and pics online to further humiliated him.

The young man is physically sick while watching, he goes to his wife who is still in the shower trying be clean again unsuccessfully, he notices the bruising on her legs and back and traces of blood in the water. He is also crying now, he tries to apologies but his wife screams when he tries to approach.

That was my idea, but i would love for some one to pick it up and run with it. Your welcome to it.

Hopefully act as a warning to men trying to cajole their partner's into swinging.

Dang man, that is wicked...

saratony26ni said:
Wife Swap Gone Wrong....

Young couple (shy, reluctant female / horny male). He arranges to meet older experienced couple for full swap although his lovely wife is not informed of the details. Recently married its the 1st time they ever tried anything like this, its the husband that is the instigator as he views it as a way of getting to shag someone else as no one want to meet a single male whose not overly attractive or endowed - he also doesn’t feel threatened as the other male is old and has a very small penis - so he feel superior. His
young wife is basically verbally bullied into agreeing to the meet.

The meet with a couple in their 40s, they own a pub which they live above - neither are particularly attractive (wife has the bleach blonde perm, permy tanned, saggy tits (skank whore), husband is a cheesy chav with the shaved head and gold rings etc).

The young wife is repulsed, but her man again bullies her into it as he wants to shag the older wife. They follow the elderly couple upstairs to the apartment. After a brief chat the elderly wife takes the young man by the hand and leads him to a bed room at the far side of the apartment. He
has protected sex a couple of times with the older wife. The older wife is v. dominate and won't let the young man leave the bed (sit on his face + various other humiliating sex acts - maybe tied to the bed, now that he has spent his load he becomes concerned about his wife.

The next morning the young man wakes up feeling sick and ashamed of what he has done (physically sick), he get s changed in a hurry and find his wife in the lounge waiting for him (her eyes are bloodshot through crying - but he doesn’t think much of it as he is glad she is okay and
he is more concerned with himself). He kisses her and tells her they are getting outta here ASAP. They leave in a hurry and he gives the elderly couple a reluctant wave as they pass by the bar where they are tidying up, they just laugh at him.

On the journey home the young man tells his wife how awful it was and they should never meet with the couple ever again. He eventually asks his wife what happened when he was away, she begins to sob she yells at him for not telling her that he wanted her to have sex with all those strangers. The young husbanded almost crashes the car upon hearing this! (men - what plural? - it was just meant to be that sad old man)

He questions her further but she is too upset, she rummages in her bag and pulls out a cd 'he told me this is what u wanted', the young man's heart sinks.

When they get home the wife goes straight to the bathroom, the young man heads straight for the computer and sticks on the CD. It autoplays a movie.

He watches as the tears stream his face as his pretty, innocent wife is surrounded by various men in the couples lounge (recognises a few faces from the downstairs pub). The old man is filming and directing his wife from behind the camera, she is obviously terrified but wants her husband to be happy. (long gory description of the young wife’s ordeal - multiple unprotected penetrations, new strangers coming and going - filmed over hours).

The movie ends with his wife unconscious from the strenuous activities, the old slapper he was shagging comes into the room and laughs with her husband as she fondles his unconscious wife, the old guy tells her they made over a £1000 charging the punters to have sex with her at £10 a time, she then verbally abuses the young man through the camera, explaining that they intend to post the video and pics online to further humiliated him.

The young man is physically sick while watching, he goes to his wife who is still in the shower trying be clean again unsuccessfully, he notices the bruising on her legs and back and traces of blood in the water. He is also crying now, he tries to apologies but his wife screams when he tries to approach.

That was my idea, but i would love for some one to pick it up and run with it. Your welcome to it.

Hopefully act as a warning to men trying to cajole their partner's into swinging.

Wow. It certainly is quite a tale. Luckily that is never an experience I've had while swinging. (Then again, I don't agree to the "separate rooms" thing.)

This could make a good novel, in general. Not very erotic, though, in my opinion.

May I ask, this this stem from a real life bad experience?

Yikes! That would make one hell of a Halloween story, wouldn't it. *ponders*

While this is not typical of swinging experiences and this story sounds a bit one-sided with its agenda, it might still make a fascinating NC/reluctance tale.

Bad Idea

Now, there's a story I don't want to read . . . I hope nobody "runs" with this loser tale.

Apanoptes said:
Now, there's a story I don't want to read . . . I hope nobody "runs" with this loser tale.

Wow, what a way to waste your first post. Please avoid insulting other posters, it lowers our estimates of your intelligence. :nana:

SEVERUSMAX said:
While this is not typical of swinging experiences and this story sounds a bit one-sided with its agenda, it might still make a fascinating NC/reluctance tale.

I hear both sides on this topic of swinging. Some women are afraid for the 'husabnd' to watch. So I can see how some couples do this. have to agree, unless you know the couple its very dangerous. the idea, of spending a weekend with your friends husband while she is with yours (i.e. two different resorts) can be erotic, talk about minutes taking hours as you wonder what your spouse is doing....lots of drama..and mental pain....but some do enjoy that!

back to the topic: talk about a spin, the husband the husband pushes for this and then that happens. maybe the wife lets go..and really loved being with 2 or 3 men! Now she is the one who wants more sex and he has become conservative...

jeninflorida said:
I hear both sides on this topic of swinging. Some women are afraid for the 'husabnd' to watch. So I can see how some couples do this. have to agree, unless you know the couple its very dangerous. the idea, of spending a weekend with your friends husband while she is with yours (i.e. two different resorts) can be erotic, talk about minutes taking hours as you wonder what your spouse is doing....lots of drama..and mental pain....but some do enjoy that!

back to the topic: talk about a spin, the husband the husband pushes for this and then that happens. maybe the wife lets go..and really loved being with 2 or 3 men! Now she is the one who wants more sex and he has become conservative...

It's true that SOME can't handle it. My point, however, is that the writer seems hell-bent on discouraging ANYONE from doing it, as if it were an inherently bad lifestyle.

I couldn't have that kind of life style, but if that is what they both want then fine, but I it is some thing that they both have to want not be pushed into.

I think the topic is very interesting. I don't necessarily find it to be the most erotic, but it would make a worthwhile tale at least. It would seem authentic to a degree you don't often see in adult fiction. There HAVE to be bad experiences in swinging or we would all be doing it. Perhaps this is the fabled swinging disaster. It seems that this would fall into the non-consent category.

The big difficulty is in getting positive reviews from those who are just looking to get their rocks off. A good majority of readers are likely more interested in the sex act then in the moral dilemma and to do this story justice you would really need to dwell in the humiliation inflicted on this couple.

And I am sure there are a few, who may not be willing to come forward, who would really love seeing this couple distraught and their marriage on the rocks.

I liked it, but could have done without the stuffed full of cum to take home to her husband.

The other thing, is that if the wife doesn't tell her husband about all the men only that she had done what her husband had asked her to do. The husband then tell his wife that he had spent the weekend with someone too. Let the husband boast. The husband suggest that they do it again, and the woman agrees sighting that if that's what he want.

I think that the reader should be able to see that the wife is getting what she now desire without her husband knowing the full extent of it.

Also, I'd make the client less intemidating, so the husband could feel more dominate than the client appear.

I like it, but I can do without the gross stuff (well, it's gross to me).

Now that's funny

I'm with JeninFL.

The guy wants it but then the wife loves it.

The freaky old couple is a good twist but I'd have to go with the wife loves it.

=========
The husband crawls out from under her arm, hoping to not wake her. When he slowly opens the door, he is relieved to see his young, hot wife sitting on the sofa with a glass of orange juice in her hand.

"Shhhh, is the old man around?" He whispers.

"No. he is still asleep. Come on out I'll fix you breakfast."

"No. lets go right now. I don't want her to wake up and still be here."

"I want you to know that I am glad that I could do this for you. I know how much you wanted this sort of freedom and I want to apologize for being so difficult with you yesterday."

"Well, That's a change. I am glad you feel that way honey. Maybe we can find another couple next week end. Huh? How would you like that?"

"Well actually, " She hushes here voice "You know George is really pretty small but .. " Her voice unconsciously raises to meet her obvious excitement "the things he can do with it! Wow! Ohh sorry I didn't mean to be that loud. Its just that you were soooo right! We needed something like this. I know you have a busy day to day and probably wouldn't miss me. So I told George that I would fly to Paris with him today. But don't worry I'll be back in a week."

=======

Now that's funny

I dont think any wife would tell her husabnd, that she was with two men. She would let him boast, and build up his ego..while she would keep her experience to herself...just for herself. if the experience is a positive one, next time her husband brings the idea up, she will go along with him

BlackSnake said:
I liked it, but could have done without the stuffed full of cum to take home to her husband.

The other thing, is that if the wife doesn't tell her husband about all the men only that she had done what her husband had asked her to do. The husband then tell his wife that he had spent the weekend with someone too. Let the husband boast. The husband suggest that they do it again, and the woman agrees sighting that if that's what he want.

I think that the reader should be able to see that the wife is getting what she now desire without her husband knowing the full extent of it.

Also, I'd make the client less intemidating, so the husband could feel more dominate than the client appear.

I like it, but I can do without the gross stuff (well, it's gross to me).

That is so bad Jen.

That is so bad Jen.

But you are right. I have found that woman prefer to say "Yeah, Ok if you really want to, we can do that again." rather than say "Hey, you know what I really liked that. Lets do it again."

Jerry.

Back