BDSM Boards Halloween Party

DeepGreenEyes

Whittled
You're invited - IF YOU DARE!!

Celebrate the short thinning of the space between the world - and the land of demonic, shuffling, blood-covered droolbeasts! (The GB!)

Grab someone else's av and use it for a day, thereby stealing part of their very soul!

Create and use a photo parody of someone else's av - causing them to shriek in slight amusement or terrifying indifference!

Sub in (!) any damn av-thing you CHOOSE, horrifying onlookers with your cavalier use of the "Edit Avatar" function!

Bob for ball gags!

Post what candy you'll be handing out to rot the pixels from our skulls!

In what other activities can we engage? What will you contribute to the soundtrack? What will you add to this thread's horrifying decorations??!!

Please contribute your ideas.

I'll be here alone for Hallowe'en,but I was going to go wandering around the lanes at night in an old chemise trying to scare bad drivers. Now there is potential of s party here, and it doesn't risk frightening anyone to an early grave. Hmm. What to do?

An old chemise can be mended with new threads.

Also, your av isn't anti-not ungreat.

Sounds like loads of fun!

Hmmm... I wonder what you'll be handing out.

I'll be here alone for Hallowe'en,but I was going to go wandering around the lanes at night in an old chemise trying to scare bad drivers. Now there is potential of s party here, and it doesn't risk frightening anyone to an early grave. Hmm. What to do?

An old chemise sounds good to me. Do children go door to door there begging (actually, demanding) candy?
Well, my brother was great at creating Halloween costumes. There's no way of knowing how many kiddies he scared half to death.

Oh, I'm sure I'll be in and out of here quite a bit in the next four days.

I'll make some semblance of an attempt to behave myself... Maybe :D

An old chemise can be mended with new threads.

Also, your av isn't anti-not ungreat.

Hmmm... I wonder what you'll be handing out.

Ha! Great play on words, that!

The girls are taking me to a party on Saturday night. Unsure re theme or costume, but details to follow.

I will have to ponder this...

Change my AV... I love my AV, could I part with it even for a night?

I was thinking of being like my very best troll here at Lit and dye my hair purple, wear pink or red lipstick and act like a bitch... is that acceptable DGE, for one night only?

*shivers* No. I couldn't do it.

Maybe I will be a princess or a fairy!

You're invited - IF YOU DARE!!

Celebrate the short thinning of the space between the world - and the land of demonic, shuffling, blood-covered droolbeasts! (The GB!)

Grab someone else's av and use it for a day, thereby stealing part of their very soul!

Create and use a photo parody of someone else's av - causing them to shriek in slight amusement or terrifying indifference!

Sub in (!) any damn av-thing you CHOOSE, horrifying onlookers with your cavalier use of the "Edit Avatar" function!

Bob for ball gags!

Post what candy you'll be handing out to rot the pixels from our skulls!

In what other activities can we engage? What will you contribute to the soundtrack? What will you add to this thread's horrifying decorations??!!

Please contribute your ideas.

I wonder if they make adult Popeyes arms, I've already got a blue shirt...

What a spooktacular idea, DGE!

How about a ghost story contest! But make it challenging. Like with a 10 or 15 word maximum!

Or maybe we could play "Pin the clamp on the gimp"!! I always like that game. Or how about limbo! It's not really Halloween themed, I just really like how fun limbo can be. Hehe.

I'll bring these.

York-Peppermint-Pattie-Small.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I'm sure I'll be in and out of here quite a bit in the next four days.

I'll make some semblance of an attempt to behave myself... Maybe :D

Absolutely. It's that open-door-four-day kinda party. Jesse Pinkman style.

Ha! Great play on words, that!

The girls are taking me to a party on Saturday night. Unsure re theme or costume, but details to follow.

The more parties (online or otherwise) you wear it to, the more money you save. Can you really afford to leave those euros on the table???

I will have to ponder this...

Change my AV... I love my AV, could I part with it even for a night?

I was thinking of being like my very best troll here at Lit and dye my hair purple, wear pink or red lipstick and act like a bitch... is that acceptable DGE, for one night only?

*shivers* No. I couldn't do it.

Maybe I will be a princess or a fairy!

My college let you have a half a PE credit count toward a degree, and I audited swimming like six times, just for exercise. My teacher, and elderly woman, always said, in a slow measured voice, about every drill, "SOME of you may wish to swim 50 laps. OTHERS of you may wish to swim 40. OTHERS may wish to swim only 30. YOU do what is right for you."

Handing out, or receiving? ;)

Maybe live dangerously and leave a sign on your, um, porch: honor system?

So I should change AV? ( I did actually sit and draw a cob web on my face then decided having no small child I could blame the messy result on I would not photograph it. :eek:) . Can I just say if people steal my face and I have to look at it more than I do I might have a fit. I am getting better and working on it consciously. Leave my face alone please. :eek: pieces of my soul are freely available to dear friends.

NO ONE TOUCHES ELLE'S FACE!!!!

We got your back. Front.

Halloweenie festivities! I'm excite!

I'm overjoy that you are excite!

I wonder if they make adult Popeyes arms, I've already got a blue shirt...

I yam what I yam.

I like your original costume, but I may be biased. :nana:

Yeah I'd love to see the potassium debut.

What a spooktacular idea, DGE!

How about a ghost story contest! But make it challenging. Like with a 10 or 15 word maximum!

LOVE. 15 words! You start!

I'll bring these.

York-Peppermint-Pattie-Small.png

So cool. So refreshing. Sweet with a bite.

You'd think this would by just my thing.

I got nothin

Let it perk. You are invited even if you sit in a lawn chair outside and pop up and scare kids with your bloody hooves.

found my costume, and its a perfect fit! :)

90%20Creepiest%20Pooh%20Costume%20Ever.jpg

Winnie the Pooh and the Zombie-Acre Wood.

PLEEEEEEEASE!!!

uh, i mean, sure, whatever.
if you want to.

:eek:

I'll put in a plug for this too.

I started off using a highly detailed skeleton but keeping all the parts in order and properly placed was well beyond my skill level so um, oh well. A lesser model was made use of.
I'll have to get used to the detailed one to make more intricate avatar's like BFG's and MD's since I can't even move the fingers or toes on the skeleton I'm using.

rYazhlL.png

Now if only I put this much work into important things...

Last edited:
Back