Gravity (closed for spankmegirl23)

Mark nodded and listened carefully to Marie's reply, wanting to make sure they were both on the same page. The idea was to be friends and sex buddies but still to stay married. Glad to get that out of the way, Mark decided to change the topic to more interesting pursuits. One of the reasons he had picked this particular restaurant was the very private setup of the booths, it was unlikely anyone would be able to overhear their conversation. "So Marie," he asked with a little grin, "I've got to be honest that I can't get you out of my head."

"What I'm wondering is, if you feel the same way, what sorts of things do we do in your head?" He gave her a wicked grin. Truthfully he remembered a lot of the thing she used to like to do, but it had been a long time. If this was going to be a long term proposition, he needed to be able to tap into her fantasies.
 
She knew he took in what she said and knew this was just a sex thing they did love their partners but they just didn't give what they had together in the past the sex was so wild so passion there if they wanted each other they didn't care where they was they find a place.

She looked at him " Ill be honest i didn't want to go to the party all people trying to be nice when they was assholes in high school but being with you i cant get you out of my head last night i thought of you when he wanted some its so wrong but we cant change new years eve and i don't think we want to"

They knew each other well back there but they was older now but their turn ons and how they teases each other never change " Know what my thoughts are now is when I'm going to be able to take them clothes off of you" She smiled at him she wanted to see him fully naked she alway loved see him all naked wanted her." Theres a nice hotel 2 miles from here no one will know who we are" Just them talking makes her want him so much more.
 
Mark could see that familiar horny glint in her eye as she reminded him of the hotel and he felt himself becoming turned on already. Unfortunately they were only half through their dinners at the time. They chatted a little while the ate, but mostly they kept stealing glances at one another as they powered through their meals so they could reach the real object of their liason. Mark signaled for the check as soon as was reasonably possible. I also know of a little park nearby where we could probably discreetly park the car. Do you want to do that or the motel? He grinned mischievously at her.
 
She seen the want in his eyes and knew finishing their meal would be best to keep their strength what was in store for him but she wanted him so bad as she sat there finishing eating they kept a stealing glances at each other knowing that soon they will go back to the past when they was together she felt it was just them she needed him now and wanted her,

Her husband did love her but when it came to her needs she felt so alone but with Mark he knew what she needed.As he wanted the check she did her foot on his leg showing him how much she wanted him "I want the motel this time i want to see you naked everything off"She whisper to him.He knew she loved them together the risk getting caught made them want each other more.
 
Mark saw the mischievous glint in her eye as she told him exactly what she wanted, suddenly he felt that he had eaten enough. Glancing at her mostly finished plate, he waved to the waiter for the check. The waiter brought the check shortly and he and Marie were hurrying out the car. As they reached the car, Mark glanced furtively around the parking lot and realized that there was no one around. He took Marie by the shoulders and pulled her in for a kiss, wrapping his arms around her and slowly pushing her up against the car. "We'd better hurry..." he whispered in her ear, "I don't know if I can wait..."
 
As soon the waiter brought the check he paid and they was out to his car soon and she was surprise the way her in his arms and kissed her up against the car and she kissed him back.In the past they would walk out of some where and fool around right there but now she want him naked and alone.

As he whisper to her she smiled "Well sexy you will cause i want you naked soon so drive fast"
They got in the car she watched him drive she love this side of him the wanting the needing her Now.She reach over and tease him rubbing his cock though his pants knowing he was hard makes her hot and took her hand away lifting up and took her thong off and did it in his lap and smiled up at him.
 
Mark sped toward the hotel a little faster than was prudent, urged on by Marie's hand on his crotch and tiny black thong in his lap. He was seriously looking forward to being able to take his time and get all her clothes off this time. He pulled into the parking lot and reluctantly got out of the car, hurrying into the rundown lobby to quickly book a room. Five minutes later he returned to the car, key to room 144 in hand and he gestured excitedly for Marie to come along with him.
 
As soon they got there she watched As he him jumped out the car to book a room she had to smiled as she got out and waited soon he came out and they had to walk to their room but soon as the door shut it was them just like their past they forgot the world and now was the same

She smiled as he turn and she went to his arms bringing him down for a deep kiss,Her hands around his neck went down his chest then to bottom of his shirt and pulled it up he let her go to let her take it off then she felt him pull her to him kissing her lips once more before going to her neck.She smiled wanting him more but them taking each other clothes off was always a teasing thing for both them but he knew how to drive her crazy when he took her off touching her body knowing he wanted her so bad makes it so much Hotter.
 
Mark surrendered himself to the pleasure as Marie folded into his arms for a kiss. He kissed back hungrily, feeling the need for her course through him like fire. Within moments she was peeling off his shirt. Mark could feel her lithe body pressing against him through her jacket and shirt and he longed to have them out of his way. Instead he forced himself to take his time. As they kissed he peeled the jacket off of her and began to massage her body through her clothes, starting mostly with her back but making sure to brush the sides of her breasts periodically. "I want you so bad," he whispered between kisses as he teased her.
 
Marie was in his arms again it felt like it was just them her worries her stress went out the door as he kissed her back hungrily he took his time kissing her but they knew they wanted each other so bad.

As her jacket came off she should took it off he was stand there shirt off his hands over her body as the jacket was off she felt his hands over her more.His hands went over side of her breast to her back massage it.She wanted to rip his pants off but this may be only time they have time so she kissed his neck slowly running her hands over his back,though his hand god she wanted him." Oh god i want you so bad " She said as she kissed his neck,sucking it a bit before going back to his mouth.
 
Mark rubbed his stiffening cock against Marie through his pants as they continued to kiss. Without warning he snatched her up in his arms, throwing her up a bit over his shoulder he walked over to the bed and tossed her on it, then he dove, catching his weight with his forearms, on top of her and resumed their makeout session, savoring the sensation of her hot body beneath him, squirming with desire.
 
Marie felt how hard he was then he lifted her she moan in shock but soon she was on the bed with his weight on her she thought be better if we was naked she wrapped her arms around his neck and went on kissing him so needy so wanting him.

Her hips raise up grinding against his nice cock threw his pants,she squirmed under him and took off her shirt she wanted to feel his skin on her she went back to kissing him exploring her hands up and down his back feeling his body on her make her forget everything but him.
 
Mark lifted himself up just a little, relishing the sensation of Marie rubbing up against his hard cock as she squirmed out of her shirt. He could see her hard nipples through the thin veneer of her bra. He quickly bent down and kissed each one of them through her bra and then began working his way down her smooth belly, feeling her hot, soft flesh against his lips. Finally he reached her gray, wool skirt and pushed it up slowly along her firm, muscular thighs, become more and more excited as it rose. Finally her wet pussy was revealed and he drank in the sight of it for a few moments before moving in with his mouth. He started by kissing softly around her mons and labia, then he began working his tongue around in soft circles, waiting to gauge her response.
 
She felt him kiss down her body slowly lifting her skirt and soon his mouth was was near then on it her hips raise up as she felt his mouth and tongue on it she let out a moan she had always loved his tongue on her he maked it feel so good,her hands went to his head pushing it more onto her.
 
Briefly, Mark recalled how Stacey always got squeamish when he tried to do this, those thoughts were driven from his mind as he felt Marie's hand descend onto the back of his head and pull him forcefully into her as she squirmed in pleasure. Pushed his tongue deeply into her, massaging her sensuously as he became totally immersed in the heat and the smell of her. He could barely breath, but he didn't seem to care as he through himself into the task with reckless abandon, feeling her butt muscles twitching in response under his hands.
 
She felt so good his tongue inside her her husband never did this she seen get carry away as she had his head to her she wanted it but soon she let go and he didn't stop she smiled and let out a moan and knew she was loud her muscles tight she was loving what he was doing to her but she wanted to please him as he was her she moan "lay on the bed"

As he did she crawl on top him putting her pussy not far from his face using her hands she lifted her weight off him and took his cock in her mouth and slowly started to suck his head then taking more slowly.
 
"Lay on the bed!" Mark heard Marie gasp out and he complied. He lay there, cock throbbing with aching anticipation as she poised herself over him. He goggled at her wet pussy just inches from his face and then he groaned as he felt her hot, soft lips close over the head of his cock. How could he have forgotten what incredible blow jobs Marie gave compared to the mediocre ones he got now? "God Marie you're good at that," he gasped out as she pleasured him, feeling her throat sliding up and down on his hardness. It was too much, he felt himself grasping her hard ass cheeks and pulling her pussy down to his mouth once more as he started to eat her frantically.
 
She soon had his cock down her throat bobbing her head up and down at a nice speed she always loved hearing him gasp in pleasure she knew he love what she was doing and she wanted him to feel as good as he was making her then she moan as she felt his tongue back on her wet pussy and his hands grasping at her ass it maked her go a little faster at his cock pushing her hips back alittle more toward his mouth.She knew this maybe their only time to take their time but soon she knew she had to have this nice thing in her.
 
Mark found himself in a swirling maelstrom of ecstasy as Marie worked his cock faster and faster with her hot mouth. Meanwhile his mingled saliva and her juices poured freely down her face as she bucked back against his ministrations. They were both become sweaty and more than out of breath as they wildly pleasured each other. "Oh I want to do it Marie!" He gasped out she he felt the urge to enter her building uncontrollably.
 
Soon they was both out of breath but she knew how to make him last longer and she need him too they was not done yet she back her head up taking his cock out moaning at the feel of his tongue in her wet pussy it felt so good but she wanted him in her she turned around on him and soon slide his nice cock inside her letting out a moan as she felt him inside her again it has been a few day since the party where they first took them back to the past.

As she slide down on him till his cock was all in her and held it there he was bigger than her husband when she was on top she had to get use to it before they started and she knew he would thrust his hips first cause he loved being inside her and waiting was hard for him once he was inside she smiled down at him and moan " You want it take it" Her head went back making her breast raise.
 
Mark felt the delicious warmth of her pussy pulling away from his face. She flipped around in a flash and for an instant he saw her poised over his throbbing cock, then he felt her incredible heat slowly descending on his member and engulfing him. God she was tight! She moaned out her challenge to him and then leaned back, sinking further down his cock. He gasped at the pleasure she was causing him as she moaned and threw her head back, thrusting her magnificent, sweat-slick breasts proudly forward. It had never been this hot with Stacey. After the agonizing wait, the urge to thrust became irresistible and he thrust up into her waiting pussy, burying himself to the hilt inside her. "Oh god Marie you're so hot," he half-moaned. He began a slow rhythmic thrusting under her, knowing she would be reciprocating soon.
 
Marie felt him start to thrust after a moment and moan out " Oh yes" He slowly moved as she started to move with him she wanted it to last but he felt so hard so good in her she wanted him to take her hard but she held on going soon for awhile more she didn't know the next time she would have him again they couldn't risk being caught.

She bend down her hand on each side of his head and kissed him so passion and picked up her speed fucking him and soon she moan out his name and cum hard.
 
Mark felt Marie get into the rhythm of his thrusting as she rode him with reckless abandon. He realized the true depth of their wanton need for one another as she came to a moaning climax within just a few moments. Mark basked in the sensations of her thighs clamping down around him as she shuddered and moaned and then resumed his previous thrusting once more, feeling her continue to respond even after the orgasm. Mark desperately wanted to come himself, and he even figured he might be able to go twice before the night was out, but the evening was still young and this was their best chance to be together for some time.
 
Marie was surprised she cum so hard with in mins but she alwayed wanting Mark so much she didn't have a problems cumming with him he keep thrusting into her and she moan still wet She looked down at him " I want you on top" Bending down kissing him.She knew changing position he would last longer but she wanted him to cum too.
 
Mark reached up and idly fondled her tits as she came down from her gasping orgasm. "It want you on top," she demanded and Mark couldn't resist the invitation. With a mighty heave he flipped both of them over, her thighs still wrapped tightly about his own, cock still buried deep inside her. He felt a surge of power as she allowed him to take charge and began to pump vigorously. "Your pussy is so wet Marie," he grunted, "it makes me just want to pound you," he matched his actions to his words. "Tell me how you like it," he said, enjoying when she talked dirty to him.
 
Back
Top