A Multi-Chapter Slavery Story

Barca300

Experienced
Now I realize this has been done to death, but I'd like to write a multi-chapter story about a girl being enslaved. Basically, I'm looking for authors who are willing to contribute to this idea I have, and would love to hear both opinions and volunteers.

The basic plot would follow a young girl in her senior year of highschool being blackmailed and becoming a slave girl. The chapters would follow her experience from when she is first made a slave to when she finally submits to her master.

I'd also like to explore the idea that she eventually helps him to enslave other girls, allowing him to gather a harem of girls to have at his beck and call.

I actually have a long list of details, so feel free to P.M me. I'm trying to coordinate a multitude of authors on this one, so the more the merrier.

I'm confused, you say you are going to write it, but you want authors. :confused:

If you are writing it you don't need authors and I'm honestly puzzled on why you are here since you apparently have it all figured out. :rolleyes:

I'm confused, you say you are going to write it, but you want authors.
My old friend, you are confused. I understand that he wants help, as he said:
... Basically, I'm looking for authors who are willing to contribute to this idea I have, and would love to hear both opinions and volunteers. ...
I had such help from MsLinnet for some years, until her untimely death, and she gave so much help that she was credited, quite correctly, as joint author of one of the "Delights" novels. She had not actually written many of the finished words in the book, but the gist of a lot of it was her ideas.

You abandoned your story idea about your girlfriend? :(

Huh, I didn't think anyone would remember that :p Actually, one author did write a short story that was pretty close to what I think she wanted, and I showed it to her for christmas. This story is more of a gift for me, though my gf is going to help me write it along with any other authors.

Mslinnet

I have been reading some of the papers mslinnet wrote a few years ago, some are just few lines some are monstrous scrawls drifting from one subject to another.

But I have come upon a series of writings about emirs and sultans harems concubines British lawyers that all seem to make sense I assume this is some of the work she did with snoopercharmbrights.

My problem is has it all been used and therefore could not be posted or could I use some of it to work a stories based on the characters in the stories, as there is a good slave story in here and I believe that it would be a massive one but where dose ownership lie.

JW

I have been reading some of the papers mslinnet wrote a few years ago, some are just few lines some are monstrous scrawls drifting from one subject to another.

But I have come upon a series of writings about emirs and sultans harems concubines British lawyers that all seem to make sense I assume this is some of the work she did with snoopercharmbrights.

My problem is has it all been used and therefore could not be posted or could I use some of it to work a stories based on the characters in the stories, as there is a good slave story in here and I believe that it would be a massive one but where dose ownership lie.

JW
You are correct my mom MsLinnet did work with snooper on thease story’s he was a great help to her due to dislexica. I wish I had someone like snooper to help me with my writing someone I can trust completely.

Back