New in town looking for someone to show me the ropes.

Curiously14

Virgin
Looking for someone to teach me a few things. Getting wet reading these stories makes me curious about what's out there.

Looking for someone to teach me a few things. Getting wet reading these stories makes me curious about what's out there.

feel free to send me a private message sometime if you want to chat

welcome to LIT I hope you have fun here

Lots of things out there. Some of them are waaaaaay out there.

You may want to start by filling in your profile a bit more.
Mostly, just start interacting with people on the boards covering subjects in which you have some interest.
Also, don't get put-off by the bajillon unsolicited pm's you're likely to get, most of which will feature cock-shot, atrocious grammar and spelling, as well as demands you send naked selfies or jump onto a web-cam.
Make friends with a few other lady Litsters for support and advice.
Don't get caught up in Lit-drama, unless you're into that sort of thing.
Enjoy your time here, but don't take it too seriously.

Feel free to pm me if you'd like.

Lots of things out there. Some of them are waaaaaay out there.

You may want to start by filling in your profile a bit more.
Mostly, just start interacting with people on the boards covering subjects in which you have some interest.
Also, don't get put-off by the bajillon unsolicited pm's you're likely to get, most of which will feature cock-shot, atrocious grammar and spelling, as well as demands you send naked selfies or jump onto a web-cam.
Make friends with a few other lady Litsters for support and advice.
Don't get caught up in Lit-drama, unless you're into that sort of thing.
Enjoy your time here, but don't take it too seriously.

Feel free to pm me if you'd like.

I know I haven't been here all that long, but I have not once received one of those... not a one. :rolleyes: I must be special?

Back