Let's see how this goes

Well it's 4 in the morning, the clocks have just gone back so I'm on shift an hour longer & a drunk has nearly been sick on me...

Thankfully your bare arse has perked me up no end :)

D

welcome back, and my weekend sucked, so talking to ya would be fun and relaxing!:kiss:

A picture as promised. I hope everyone is having a bearable Monday.

Attachments

• pic 29.jpg
    pic 29.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 2,883

Very nice hand-bra. Thank you for sharing this.

Should you hands ever get tired (or you want to use them to hold something else ;) ) my hands are more than willing to hold those wonderful breasts of yours. I will throw a free breast massage and nipple tweak into the offer. :D

Bracing for a storm here on the east coast of the US, your photo has helped brighten the day, you're so sexy!

Yes I've heard things about a mega storm hitting a large part of your country. Stay safe, I hope it passes soon!

Very nice hand-bra. Thank you for sharing this.

Should you hands ever get tired (or you want to use them to hold something else ;) ) my hands are more than willing to hold those wonderful breasts of yours. I will throw a free breast massage and nipple tweak into the offer. :D

Hehe thanks I'll keep that in mind. My hands do sometimes get tired, so much so I don't bother doing the hand bra at all. ;)

Yes I've heard things about a mega storm hitting a large part of your country. Stay safe, I hope it passes soon!

Well, some more photos of your sexy body would certainly help pass the time during the storm, just sayin' :).

Bearable ? Mymonday just got great looking at your fantastic body. Eva I'm a big fan. Thanks for that great photo. You are sooo hot. So yes my day is much more bearable now. Although in also horny now and have to get through my day at the office.
Wish I could have you as my secretary.

Such a pretty face...playful smile and yes I did take a hard look at the rest of you!! Great shots looking forward to the week and what gets imported from England!

Thanks for the kind words everyone, here's another.

Attachments

• pic 32.jpg
    pic 32.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 2,885
Thanks for the kind words everyone, here's another.

You do want to distract us don't you ? ;) very hot body. You could do that right here on my office desk. Love the pose. Then we lock the door and start the fun. You are a very sexy lady with a smoking hot body.

Back