Folding Panties?

Fold them. They should be treated with reverence. They touch you all day. Snug against your most intimate parts. Absorbing you. They are the first to feel your desires, your turnons, your tingles, your throbs, your sweet scent, your wetness. A remarkable sexy little piece of fabric. So soft, comfy, beautiful, sexy. Fold them.

True. But it is more than that. We all have stupid little things that matter to us and not our SO's. My husband is completely OCD about his garage. Everything has a place and he expects every thing to be put in its place. For example screw drivers are organized smallest to largest. he get mad when they are not put back they way he likes them. I think it is stupid, but i have learn to do this for him. likewise i have some silly things that he has learned to do for me. So while i agree with poster that folding panties is absurd, my opinion means absolutely nothing to his wife. She has asked him to do it and if wants in those panties he best do it with a smile.

True. But it is more than that. We all have stupid little things that matter to us and not our SO's. My husband is completely OCD about his garage. Everything has a place and he expects every thing to be put in its place. For example screw drivers are organized smallest to largest. he get mad when they are not put back they way he likes them. I think it is stupid, but i have learn to do this for him. likewise i have some silly things that he has learned to do for me. So while i agree with poster that folding panties is absurd, my opinion means absolutely nothing to his wife. She has asked him to do it and if wants in those panties he best do it with a smile.

WHOA!! WHOA!! WHOA!!!! Don't you even think about going into my shop! ;):D

I have this problem myself, the women folk know where to find what they want, but they rarely put it away where it belongs. While I'm not quite as anal as your hubby, I usually do have a place for everything, and I'd like at least a little effort trying to return it to where you got it from. And the worst part is, she doesn't fold my undies, I have to do it myself! :(:D:D

LOL. Scraping paint with a screw driver probably does not sit well with you either!

Rest assured, I have the proper tools for just about any household job you can think of, so no need to bollux up one of my pristine screwdrivers when you need to scrape something. :D

I'm actually pretty lenient with my tools, you can borrow what you like, just return it in the same condition at the end of the day or you owe me a brand new replacement. I've had a few who have tested my resolve in this matter, and found themselves with a new tool bill. :devil:

Now, about you getting into my undies . . . ;)

Well, of course they're MY undies, silly! Why would I want you getting into hers?:p;):D

I arrange by style, not color. Usually I need a particular style for a given outfit, then I pick out a bra and panties the same color. I know, more OCD :)

I have tried folding them when helping out with the laundry.

Apparently there is a correct way to fold panties, and I can't grasp it. ;)

I don't need to fold them anymore.

Wow! This got more attention then I thought! That's not a bad thing though! Thanks for sharing everyone! After some time has passed and more panties/thongs have been folded, I think I've changed my stance and now prefer them folded. I guess I like the neatness of it.

I arrange by style, not color. Usually I need a particular style for a given outfit, then I pick out a bra and panties the same color. I know, more OCD :)
Yeah, I do that too. I've learned to sort of tuck and end in when I'm folding my things so they don't unravel and sprawl all over my panty drawer an d make a mess. Plus you can fit more stuff in a drawer if it's all folded and neat.

i'm like you marci, style not color. panties are folded nice and neat. bras aren't that important. strange i know!

I do fold my bras as well. Stranger than... :) I guess I'm a lil OCD. On the plus side, I do keep a clean house.

I do fold my bras as well. Stranger than... :) I guess I'm a lil OCD. On the plus side, I do keep a clean house.

well i could use your help witht he straight house. i have a teenager, its a constant battle......:eek:

My son is 12 going on 33, so I know what you mean :) Good luck.

Bottom should be brought up to the waistband, then folded in thirds, placed in the drawer by color.

Boxers and boxer briefs get folded properly...panties just get tossed in a pile on their side of the drawer ...most are too small to fold anyway

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this, so mods please feel free to move this if needed.

I just have a question to all the women here.

Do you fold your panties/thongs/g-strings/c-strings/whatever you use to cover your puss? Im only asking because my wife, yes i have one, insists on folding her panties after we do laundry and i find it unnecessary and it has led to some small fights. I don't see the point in folding something so small. Im not sure why wrinkles would be a problem since they always are snug on the body. Cant remember the last time i saw panties with wrinkles.

Thoughts?

most of my female friends fold theirs as do i , it might seem pointless to you but it is all about having a tidy mind i think , i may be excessive but i put mine in separate drawers by colour ,blacck in one ,pink and white in another and bright colours in a third ,it makes them easier to find .
let your wife sort her underwear her way and stop arguing.

Nope..

She is gonna wear them anyway , so clean them and put the laundry away and her thongs are just put in her drawer. She has about 50 of them , so why fold them?

lol

She is gonna wear them anyway , so clean them and put the laundry away and her thongs are just put in her drawer. She has about 50 of them , so why fold them?

lol

Show her how you care for her "things", there may be benefits from this.

The only experience I had with a woman and laundry:

I was under the impression that the bulk of it is stored in huge piles waiting to be washed, and the "clean" laundry is either left on the davenport to add to seating comfort, or stored on top of the dryer in tenuous mountains so that avalanche of clean can mix back into the dirty- making the cycle begin again....

Back