Son watches Mom Story

Konoha

Virgin
Joined
Sep 23, 2009
Posts
12
Hi, first of all, I love the site and Ive visited it a lot.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me about any stories where a son is forced to watch there mom have sex, and the mom doesnt mind... I wouldnt mind if a humiliation factor could be put in there. Im not really into the whole incest thing so it would be good if the story didnt contain any of that. If anyone can give me any information on maybe a mom forcing her son to watch her have sex with a friend of his or just anyone, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks :)
 
Hi, first of all, I love the site and Ive visited it a lot.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me about any stories where a son is forced to watch there mom have sex, and the mom doesnt mind... I wouldnt mind if a humiliation factor could be put in there. Im not really into the whole incest thing so it would be good if the story didnt contain any of that. If anyone can give me any information on maybe a mom forcing her son to watch her have sex with a friend of his or just anyone, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks :)
If I could find it again, I could give you a BDSM story that includes what you ask, but it does feature incest.
I don't think there's a BDSM story out there with this theme that doesn't include even a brief scene of incest.
 
Thanks for the reply, if you could be so kind to post the story it would be much appreciated.
 
how about 18 years old son is trying to have a peek at his sexy hot mother a 38 year old brunnete,he's trying to catch a glimbse of her stockings ,her thighs,or even her big butt and mom catches him,"ok you son of bitch you wanna peep your mother i show you now" she tells him,and as a punishment she takes him inside her closet,and she calls one of her lovers,a man with a big dick and gets fucked hard by him in the bed that she shares with her husband the sons dad,as the son is listening inside the closet and masturbating as his slutty hot mom is being srewed hard,screaming and yelling from the pleasure,,and hes very happy,and hopes his mother will keep punishing him again,,and again,,,
 
how about, the son goes to his dad/ step dad to ask for advise on sex, he had just turned 18 and is thinking of havin sex with his girlfriend but hes not to sure.

Dad allows him to hide in the slatted closet and watch as he has sex with boys mother. the closet allows a clear view of everything and they both seem to be going out of the way to let him see everything they are doing clearly.

when he sees his mother naked he compares her body to his girlfriends. he hasnt seen his girlfriend fully naked but starts to imagine his mothers and girlfrieds overlapping. so sometimes he sees his father having sex with his mother and sometimes it with his girlfriend.

When the door of the closet opens. his mother finds him with his dick in his hand and says "well i guess you enjoyed the show so"

what do you think?
 
both really awesome ideas guys, i think id prefer it if it was someone he knew like a friend or just a random guy who is really well endowed and for the son to have a bit of a small one... I just like the humiliation factor behind it all.

Thanks for the input,anyone have anymore ideas?
 
Thanks alot, anyone got any more ideas? id really like to hear some, the ones so far have been great
 
how about a friend of the sons bets him that he can suduce the boys mother. it takes a few weeks but he eventually manages it. the son gets into position to see if his friend will actually go trough with it. when he sees the friends dick and how big it is compared to his he starts to get jealous. there is nothing he can do though. as his friend starts to have sex with his mother he bursts out from his hiding place intending to seperate them. when the mother sees him she tells him to stop and watch as they continue having sex.

then if you wanted you could have the mother ask the son if he wanted to be next.
 
I love that idea mike, the idea is for him to not really enjoy the experience and for his mom and the guy to humiliate him as he is watched her get fucked and thanks for the story fantasies but it isnt really what I was looking for.

Any more ideas, i like what im seeing
 
if you pm me the details you want included or if you write them here i might have a go at writing the story during the week for you.
 
Konoha, I thought this thread was Mom catches son masturbating.
There are a bunch of stories here where the son watches his mom have sex.
 
Thanks alot Fantasies, do you have any of those stories you can link me too? Thanks!
 
I read a story some time ago wherein a mom and son were traveling late night in a shared cab. The men in the cab raped the mom and made the sun watch...cant find the link though. Sorry..some of the better writers could perhaps write one?
 
Thanks for the reply, I dont suppose people could link or post any stories within this particular genre?
 
Thanks alot Fantasies, do you have any of those stories you can link me too? Thanks!
Sorry for the wait.
Mom Doesn't Know
First Voyeuristic Experience

For future searches, go to the "Literotica Search Page" and click Advanced Search.
Set the genre you wish to search, and either by keyword or by author, you can search for a list of stories that closely match what you have typed.

This search only needed the word "mom" (without the quotes), but to be more specific, add quotes around it for a string of words ("son sees mom"), or a plus by the first word (mom + son) for stories either about a son or a mom.
 
Last edited:
Thanks alot, I was wondering if any could potentially write a story about this, or post some ideas, im interested to see what people think.

Thanks for the advice Fantasies
 
I got the story mike, it was awesome, sent you a PM.

anyone else got ideas or what have a go at doing one? :)
 
just another twist:

what if the son catches his mother having an affair with another guy. in his anger, he confronts the man and threatens to tell his father. the man just laughs at him - he's a very meek, passive, nerdy kind of boy to begin with. the boy gets more embarrassed. the next day he comes home from school and finds the guy sitting on the couch. the guy grabs him and takes him upstairs where he forces the son to watch him fuck his mother. the man then tells the boy he can't expose him because he'll only be exposing himself for watching his own mother...
 
another scenario would be having the nerdy, passive boy trying to become popular. his mom is a hottie, all the boys talk about her, a real milf. in trying to be "cool" he invites a few other boys home where he has set up a hole in the bathroom wall where they can watch his mom take a shower.

One of the boys is very cocky and sure of himself. After watching the mom, he gets up and goes into the bathroom having first taking off all of his clothes. the mother is at first very startled and tried to tell him to get dressed and go home, but eventually succumbs to his advances - all the while the other boys are watching through the hole, including the son.
 
and yet another idea:

the son is looking through his dad's drawers seeing if he can find his stash of playboys. instead of magazines he comes across a photo album of pics of his mom naked, masturbating with a dildo, and them having sex with another couple. the boy masturbates looking at the pics. he can't resist and keeps going back to look at them and masturbate.

unfortunately, he isn't so careful replacing the album and his mother discovers what is going on and one afternoon decides to confront him in his room. he is quite embarrassed but she is comforting and understanding, even saying she is flattered that he finds her so sexy. she then starts "teaching" him about the birds and the bees and masturbation. and finally, since he's already seen her naked pics gives him a live demonstration, masturbating in front of him.
 
another scenario would be having the nerdy, passive boy trying to become popular. his mom is a hottie, all the boys talk about her, a real milf. in trying to be "cool" he invites a few other boys home where he has set up a hole in the bathroom wall where they can watch his mom take a shower.

One of the boys is very cocky and sure of himself. After watching the mom, he gets up and goes into the bathroom having first taking off all of his clothes. the mother is at first very startled and tried to tell him to get dressed and go home, but eventually succumbs to his advances - all the while the other boys are watching through the hole, including the son.
I like this one, but it's been done to death (Porkies, Bachelor Party, Revenge Of The Nerds, American Pie, Three's Company, Married With Children, Step By Step, The Nanny, That 70s Show, etc.), and should have some kind of twist to it.

Come to think of it, going into the bathroom and actually accepted in the shower is something I haven't seen before.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top