SKYRIM.... Out of character comments..

E

Elvenoff1

WELCOME TO SKYRIM… Here is where you post your interest in joining our thread. No character sheet required because it all should come out in game play. This is where you post your ideas, your concerns, gripes, and complaints…

Rules… #1. Having fun is required…
….# 2. If you have any complaints, concerns or gripes refer to rule number #1

Thank you and welcome …

Thats okay were not going on the game storyline so you can think of it as a fantasy type sword and sorcery type game.. Please join if you wish...

Hi, I posted my character on the original thread in the online roleplaying section I guess its moved now ill make my post soonish

Great Dungeon and welcome..but a character sheet isnt nessessary I want all that information to come out in the roleplay..

Sure i'll play, Is there a ranger like character i'll play one of those.. he he a blonde girl with bright green eyes who wields axes and a bow, kinding like a female Viking

Hi.. I wish to join this thread if I may.. I wish to play an assassin whom is already established with the brotherhood if that is okay?

I'm waiting for another player to join, she is thinking her character through and will be posting sometime soon. Once she does I will move the story along. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Back