Looking in the greater Seattle area

SexyguynSeattle

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 17, 2011
Posts
755
Hi all you lovley ladies. I live near Seattle and I am single. Looking to chat with you if interested in getting to know a great guy. New here so not sure how this works so I could use a helping hand as well.
 
Ok I am still here wating for anyone in the Seattle to respond. If not I am moving! lol not really.
 
Just to make you feel better, I live near Seattle. Yep, most people on here seem to be from the East Coast somewhere...

It's kind of frustrating to find someone local! I'm in Denver... no luck finding someone local so far.
 
Yes it can be but in the meantime I have chatted with a lot of people from all over. It is sometimes interesting hearing about different places and things to do.
 
Yes it can be but in the meantime I have chatted with a lot of people from all over. It is sometimes interesting hearing about different places and things to do.

I agree. I've made a few great connections and have really enjoyed talking to new people.
 
Yes me too and if ever I travel by car to somewhere I will have lots of people to stop and see. I also will know where to go and not to go, lol.
 
Still hanging out here in Seattle. Anybody around that wants to chat...I don't bite....okay maybe I nibble some (wink)
 
Just checking in with you all.

Getting PM's but not sure why no one posts a reply, lol.

Anyways keep them coming :)
 
You must of been here on one of our rare sunny days, lol

You should of stopped by and said hello too :)
 
Im sure it would have been fun...and yes i was there for about four or five days...and it only really rained once...lol
 
Oh I am sure it would have been (wink) and for you to hit nice weather here you must be lucky. I know who to thank for bringing it now :).

Now can you share some of your good luck, lol.
 
I was in Seattle for a week over New Years. Fell in love with it :) but it was also sunny every day :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top