Crossdresser gets a job at the ladies' wear shop

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,358
Terry moves to a new town to live as Terri. He is thin, graceful, can pass well enough that he gets hired at the town's one high end ladies' boutique. Of course, the starting job is change room attendant...
 
Terry moves to a new town to live as Terri. He is thin, graceful, can pass well enough that he gets hired at the town's one high end ladies' boutique. Of course, the starting job is change room attendant...
Terry gets quickly used to being surrounded by half or fully naked women. He's been a cross dresser for years, but this was a real education. Sometimes cross dressers come in to shop and use the changing rooms. Terry sees that he can always spot the cross dressers instantly. They try to hide it, but it takes one to know one. He sees that maybe because of his greater experience, they don't recognize what he is.

One of them that comes in in her all gurly outfit he immediately recognizes. She's actually the town's (police chief, mayor, major politician....).

Terry wonders how he can use this to his advantage. He slithers up to the guy in disguise, and tells him about a little get together later after work. Terry acts like a girl who likes other girls, and the mark falls for it.

What next? Should he blackmail the victim? Maybe he has several cocks, one of them his, ready for the gurl at the party? Terry's got a couple of friends whom he visits in his girl outfit for sex. He could invite them to a little get together. They wouldn't know who the new gurl was.

Finally Terry decides it's too much to figure out, and so the first get together will be just to relax the tensions and nervousness. He'll meet gurl as a man. After some sex, he'll have the gurl's trust.

Then he'll work on the scheme.
 
Back
Top