New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to those that have come recently
I hope you find what you are looking for here
 
Off kilter

I’m Croctden Dee: straight dominate twenty-four-year-old short white guy supreme (that covers it all right?). I’ve been doming a few years. I like to consider myself an artistic Dom; I have my subs recite haiku as I spank them. Dance for me too. I’ll veto her hair and clothing choices on occasion. I’ll claim I’m a fairly unstandard dom. I don’t do the lifestyle (clubs, sharing, etc.), I’m self styled. Sometimes I think I want a live-in slave, but when I’ve tried it I didn’t like it. Maybe I’ve just tried girls who are too clingy. I do want an emotional component - to be couple, which is why I keep trying.

Away from women I write, gamble, play chess, study the American Civil War, and watch the NFL. I try to travel when I have the scratch (Hablo espanol mal), damn them college loans!

I’m in no way related to Honus Wagner

Pizza Pizza!

PS: Yes, my AV is suppose to be a big blue box
 
Hi to all the new people! I am fairly new myself, but I wanted to let you all know that everyone has been great about answering any questions I have had, so you shouldn't be afraid to raise your hand... if it isn't tied down that is... Any way, there is lots of informative and fun stuff here, so have fun.

Niteshade:kiss:
 
welcome

Welcome to the thread, even though i have been away for awhile, i habe been checking in and out of the threads, and i happyt to see everyone new here, so enjoy yourselves and try and learn something new or bring something new to the conversations.......
 
Ooops, oh dear (hee).

Hi,

I posted a long post about how I came to know BDSM and was completely oblivious to this thread. I prolly shoulda posted about myself here first before blathering on like that. doh.

Anyway, I'm a 39 year old single hetero-fem-sub from California. I'm new to the lifestyle and the Scene. But it's all making a lot of sense to me and pieces are fitting together nicely as I understand myself in this way.

I've done a lot of research, writing and fantasizing and a little play since I discovered this whirled for myself. I've come to realize that I've stifled this part of me for a long time. I remember stating when I was 16 that I wanted to be a sex slave and a friend telling me I didn't want that unless I wanted to be locked in a closet and taken out to be flogged. I thought, what's so bad about that? But I remember being scared off by my friend's image and just sort of left it at that.

There has always been that certain "something missing" which so many speak of. Missing from my fantasies and from my sex life. Until now.

I just achieved a Career Certificate in Multimedia from my local community college and am making a career change from Business Administration and Management to Digital Media. I love art, music, freaks, weird stuff, writing, community, subversion (subterranean, subliminality, substantial, substance...is it me? Or do all the best words begin with "sub?").

I have a great dog, wonderful supportive family and a rich social life. I've been a little broken of late as a result of my first foray into BDSM. But I know as soon as I'm ready, there are joyous and exciting experiences awaiting my specticipation.

I'm so grateful for the Internet and how it has allowed forums such as these, accesible information and resources which help me (and I hope others) to make good and safe decisions about this lifestyle. I'm especially grateful right now because many people in my community know my ex and I'm hesitant to talk with them about my experience because I don't want to make him look bad. But I do have my gripes and concerns which I appreciate the opportunity to hash out for the sake of better clarity, forgiveness and moving on.

You all seem like very good people and I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

Thank you.

xx,
 

Attachments

  • yes master.jpg
    yes master.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 530
Just thought I'd drop by and say hello to Fairywings, shaymless, Blindfoldgirl, and our newest member, Missconduct (what an opening post you gave out there by the way!)

If you haven't checked it out yet, please do give our Library a look-see. It's filled with threads on all sorts of categories pertinent to the BDSM Lifestyle. You'll find them separated by categories such as online experiences, submission, wax and fire play, and the like. You may want to check out the Links category for a great thread by one of our members, Wizard. He keeps a large list of current links to lots of interesting sites. It's a favorite!

Enjoy your journey, and I look forward to getting to know all of you through your posts.

~anelize, BDSM Librarian
 
Since I'm going to be spending most of my time here for reasons that you'll find out later, I thought that this would be the best spot for my first post.

I am a 20 year old bisexual female who is just starting to explore submissive tendencies that I've had since I can remember. I am in a (very) long distance online relationship at the moment, but we'll hopefully move that to real life within the next year or so. I am going to study graphic design and web development next year. I love to read, and am a big Stephen King/Anne Rice/Laurell K. Hamilton fan. I live in Iowa, and because of the fact that most of the groups here are 21+, I haven't gotten to go and get the one-on-one discussion I think I need to really completely understand who and what I am. I am very opinionated when it comes to most things, but I don't force my opinion on others.

I have limited real life experience, but it was in play. It didn't have the meaning that I craved. I feel that when I finally meet my long distance lover I'll have what I've craved for so long. He's from Australia, and can make me DRIP with just his voice. I had to share that bit. :D

I've been lurking here for the better part of a year. I've been coming to Lit longer, but I really look at the forum until I'd been here about a year. My stay at Lit has been about 2 years.

Because of the size of my town and the obvious lack of kinky people who are willing to show the fact that they ARE kinky, I've felt that I am strange for wanting what I do. I think I'll find a second home here. Well...as long as you're all willing to become somewhat of a support group for a curious and somewhat confused girl. :)
 
Welcome Stephb......you will find lots of great people here.

Settle in and post whenever you feel comfortable.

princess
 
Welcome stephb :rose:

As princess said, just jump right in and have some fun learning. Most of the people here are very helpful, at least I have found that to be the case.

Happy posting!


~angel~
 
Welcome

Good luck with the LTR I know it's ups and downs but with love and hard work they do work.:)
 
Welcome Steph!

stephb said:
Since I'm going to be spending most of my time here for reasons that you'll find out later, I thought that this would be the best spot for my first post.

I am a 20 year old bisexual female who is just starting to explore submissive tendencies that I've had since I can remember. I am in a (very) long distance online relationship at the moment, but we'll hopefully move that to real life within the next year or so. I am going to study graphic design and web development next year. I love to read, and am a big Stephen King/Anne Rice/Laurell K. Hamilton fan. I live in Iowa, and because of the fact that most of the groups here are 21+, I haven't gotten to go and get the one-on-one discussion I think I need to really completely understand who and what I am. I am very opinionated when it comes to most things, but I don't force my opinion on others.

I have limited real life experience, but it was in play. It didn't have the meaning that I craved. I feel that when I finally meet my long distance lover I'll have what I've craved for so long. He's from Australia, and can make me DRIP with just his voice. I had to share that bit. :D

I've been lurking here for the better part of a year. I've been coming to Lit longer, but I really look at the forum until I'd been here about a year. My stay at Lit has been about 2 years.

Because of the size of my town and the obvious lack of kinky people who are willing to show the fact that they ARE kinky, I've felt that I am strange for wanting what I do. I think I'll find a second home here. Well...as long as you're all willing to become somewhat of a support group for a curious and somewhat confused girl. :)

I'm sure you'll find lots of friendly people here. Especially with such a sweet first post :)
 
Hi Steph,

Glad to have you ! (oops, that sounds like a pick up line!)


Anyway, hop in and post a bit so we can get to know you. As your support group, we do our best, but remember, it really is you who has the answers for you.

:)
 
Thank you all for the welcome. I think I'll mostly lurk for a little while longer. :)
 
stephb said:
I think I'll find a second home here. Well...as long as you're all willing to become somewhat of a support group for a curious and somewhat confused girl. :)

Hi stephb, and I trust you do feel welcome! I'm sure almost everyone here has been through the confusion and curiosity stages, so feel free to post questions, or even PM people if need be.
 
having fun

it is has been a pleasure hearing from everyone, making me feel so welcomed
 
new guy

Hello to everyone in the community!

I started reading the stories at literotica and have graduated to joining in a discussion. This is my first post and I hope to meet lots of new people on this site.

I am a 35 yr old straight male that experimented with d&d with a former partner and found that I have a taste for being the dom. I live in a small town in southern alberta and chances of meeting a female that enjoys a sub's life in the bedroom is small:( (however any interested parties may contact me ;) I am exploring my options online and this form seems the most interesting.

I love to read the stories and may have some ideas that I will put to paper as they say and post in the future.

(I hope I posted this message the right way!)

Bye for now M
 
gloves

i am in need of a pair of Vamp gloves, does anyone know where i can get a good pair?
 
Welcome, crazzzyboy!

It is good to see our Canadian friends checking in.

Yes, here to, there are few who are involved or would even hear a word about BDSM without committing the sayer to an institution for life!

I soooo understand!

:)

Enjoy and have a good time.

:rose:
 
I am ushi, a submissive bifemale, saying hello from Australia. I havn't seen many Aussies post to the forums, but then again I guess I havnt been able to read all of the latest post. This being my first message. ;)

I am an active member of the local BDSM'er/Fetish group and host a couple of local newsgroups/boards.
I have a life time of stories to tell aobut me so i guess i will leave ti till i post a few more around the place..

:kiss:
ushi
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top