My wife in front of the camera.

More of her B&W photos. She took so many great shots that I have a hard time picking just one. So I'm going to post the ones I like, and I hope you enjoy.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm just finishing my espresso as I type, she's had her tea, and then we are off to enjoy the ski slopes for the day.

We hope everyone has a great day.

Attachments

• stbk1.JPG
    stbk1.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 4,112
  • stbk2.JPG
    stbk2.JPG
    10.5 KB · Views: 4,253
Fabulous pis of a fabulous woman. Many thanks for sharing.

More of her B&W photos. She took so many great shots that I have a hard time picking just one. So I'm going to post the ones I like, and I hope you enjoy.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm just finishing my espresso as I type, she's had her tea, and then we are off to enjoy the ski slopes for the day.

Thanks Everyone, she took a read through the thread today and enjoyed the feedback. She took some more photos for me to share, and I will post them as she gets a chance to process them.

In response to requests, She's 36, 5'4" brunette, and athletic.

She is also very creative and classy, the photos represent her artistic flair.

attachment.php

I just knew she would have a phenomenal ass. I know these things. ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

I find it difficult telling a man what I would do to his wife . . . but she wouldn't know what hit her. :)

Thanks Everyone for the great comments. She is now on the forums regularely reading your feedback. I read the PM's you all send and tell her about them.
Sorry, she isn't willing to post as herself.....yet.

You have a beautiful wife. And you are a very good photographer. You capture wonderful pictures of her.

We all look forward to a new year with many more pictures of your lovely wife. I hope she enjoys taking pictures and sharing them with us.

Happy New Year to both of you.
rose-blooming.gif

I wish could take some credit for these shots, but I only inspired them. She set up everything on her own in order to surprise me, but I'm looking forward to being more involved soon.

I have no doubt she has great taste. :)

Always a good idea to add some compliments. :) keep her in a good mood and happy.:devil:

glad both of you are having fun. hope that continues.

Happy 2013.

Thanks to all of you for making her feel sexy as well. ;)

I just knew she would have a phenomenal ass. I know these things. ;)

This got a good laugh from her. Thanks!

. . . . .
I wish could take some credit for these shots, but I only inspired them. She set up everything on her own in order to surprise me, but I'm looking forward to being more involved soon.
. . . . . .

Those are SELF SHOTS! Wow! So beautiful AND talented. Make sure you keep her happy, very happy.

Some more photos of her amazing ass.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have a few more, but I think I'll save them for later.

Attachments

• fours1.JPG
    fours1.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 3,017
  • fours2.JPG
    fours2.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 2,992
  • fours3.JPG
    fours3.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 3,215
Really nice pics! The use of lighting and shadows is so good. And your wife is absolutely gorgeous.

there are parts of the mind that only photography can reach - the beauty, allure and sensuality evoked by these pictures illuminate a gray January morn

She is very beautiful. What artistry with the photography. Of the last set, this is my favorite.

attachment.php

I love these! My favorites are the faded black ones, very nice! Artisticly done and she is super sexy. Thanks for sharing!

My tongue is hanging out of my mouth. Wow, what an incredible ass ! You are a lucky man.

Thanks, I know I am a lucky man.

Really nice pics! The use of lighting and shadows is so good. And your wife is absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks. It's been nice to use the lighting equipement on something so beautiful.

there are parts of the mind that only photography can reach - the beauty, allure and sensuality evoked by these pictures illuminate a gray January morn

Thanks for the sweet reply. Her words, not mine. :D

She is very beautiful. What artistry with the photography. Of the last set, this is my favorite.

It is my favourite as well.

I love these! My favorites are the faded black ones, very nice! Artisticly done and she is super sexy. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks. She enjoys the artistic side of photography.

Fabulous fotos. Thanks for sharing her with us.

We are getting down to some of the last photos from my Christmas present.

I saved these for the end because, 1) I wanted her to realize that she has a beautiful body, 2) To let her get comfortable with the type of feedback she would get.

Your comments have been wonderful and positive, exactly what I expected from this group. Thank you.

With your comments, she now realizes she has a sexy ass. But, she still has some insecurities about her breasts. She is comfortable enough, now, to let me share these with you.

attachment.php

attachment.php

This one is my favorite. I almost kept it to myself ;)

Attachments

• bck1.JPG
    bck1.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 2,904
  • bck2.JPG
    bck2.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 2,822

I saved these for the end because, 1) I wanted her to realize that she has a beautiful body, 2) To let her get comfortable with the type of feedback she would get.

Your comments have been wonderful and positive, exactly what I expected from this group. Thank you.

With your comments, she now realizes she has a sexy ass. But, she still has some insecurities about her breasts. She is comfortable enough, now, to let me share these with you.

attachment.php

attachment.php

oh my ... the arch in the back ... the turned thigh ... you should have hoarded these and yet we are so glad you did not :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

that would be so cruel. Tell her not to worry, she has lovely breasts, they go with the rest of her gorgeous body

way h o t

lucky man...and lucky me because you decided to share the pics of such an amazing beauty. she should have zero insecurities with a body like hers.

attachment.php

attachment.php

What a fabulous Christmas present you received. She is so beautiful and the pictures are just wonderful. Looking forward to seeing many more pics.

attachment.php

I can understand why you wanted to keep that shot to yourself...or simply hang a framed copy in the bedroom. ;)
The crossed legs, her head hanging down...haa haa here's hoping she becomes as comfortable with her breasts and you are when your face is between them.

Very sexy gal.
With hot tits.

:devil:

:D

Back