Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
The over 50 crowd.

59 (omg when did that happen) married in western PA. I love this thread. Nice to see so many mature men and women on LIT.
 
Looking Forward To Making Some New Friends

Hi I'm Gary from SE Pennsylvania. I'm 55 and married but for me age is just a number and has nothing at all to do with a man or womans sexuality. I would like to think that all of us in the 50+ age bracket still have a lot of heat in our furnace and a lot of experience on how to pleasure each other.

I have a wide variety of interests but photography and travel are my two biggest passions. I'm always looking to make new friends so don't be shy.
 
53 male and still enjoying life. Married with two teens. Would love to meet with people! (Missouri)
 
Les, 56, married from Western Arkansas. I love to chat with sexy women of all ages, well, you need to be at least 19. PM me.
 
I love this thread its nice to meet all of you, its always nice to chat and meet with intelligent and amture people, I am 23 but I hope thats okay with you, I would love to become friends
 
This is a wonderful thread. I'm 55 from Sydney Australia and signed up to connect with like minded females for friendship and chat.
 
Last edited:
Hello All.Nice to have a thread where one does not have to explain that "Strawberry Alarm Clock" was not an edible time piece!
 
just about...

50, in a few days. Does that count? Waking up a bit sexually, so am finding out things like this site and connecting with others. Looks like fun, but still have find someone who would like to chat and maybe c2c...
 
Here

54 a more mature member saying hello to other 50 plus men and women.
Why did'nt they have this sort of thing when were in our twenties...?
 
hi

I'm over 50 but don't feel a day over 21. I'm lying but I do feel pretty good today.
 
Good Morning All!

51 MWM here in Washington State. Just looking for online fun :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top