Dick: Hairy, trimmed, or shaved?

Dick: Hairy, trimmed, or shaved?

• I'm a girl; I like hairy dicks.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I'm a girl; I like dicks with their hair trimmed.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • I'm a girl; I like a smooth shaven dick.

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • I'm a guy; I go natural with the hair.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I'm a guy; I trim my hair.

Votes: 47 34.3%
  • I'm a guy; I shave my dick regularly.

Votes: 51 37.2%

• Total voters

jack82

Virgin
It's seems a pretty simple question that has been mentioned here and there in multiple posts, but I could not find anything recent specifically related to it. There are also many posts about hair on a pussy, but let's talk about hair on a dick.

I'm a guy and am thinking about shaving my dick. I have in the past (several years ago), but for the last few years have either gone natural, or more often, just with a little trim. I know it's all personal preference, but that's what I want to know. What is the preference?

Do you like dick with lots of hair, or trimmed, or shaved clean?

Do you like dick with lots of hair, or trimmed, or shaved clean?

"Do you like," as in do I, as a man, like others' shaved? Or was this question intended only for women?

As a bi guy. i love shaved dicks, but I'll gladly take them either way.

For myself, I shave— not only do I like the look, I also hate hairs pulling when I masturbate, or getting caught in a condom. That last part sounds wierd, but I've had it happen, and it's distracting, to say the least.

I go with trimmed for myself.

Shaven feels awesome, until the stubble and the ingrown hairs start, then not so much.

It depends how hairy the rest of you is. If you have lots of leg hair and chest hair, shaving your dick and balls can look very out of place. So a trim is more appropriate in that case.

Either way, trim or shave, will give you an apparent extra inch or two of visual manhood, so it's generally a good idea.

I picked Hairy

But I didn't really like how it was worded. I don't LOVE that it's hairy- I just recognize all of the shit I have to go through to be perfectly smooth and prevent razor bumps.. I don't need him to do that. He's a guy. There is little point. Honestly, he doesn't even like ball action (bummer. I love them. :( ) so it makes no difference to me since I have little contact with hairs, except for the odd one that gets in my mouth when i am deepthroating.. He might as well be comfortable. And he's fair haired anyway so it's not like the hair is unattractive/all you can see. Not that I ever would have really cared too much about hair on a guy. They're guys! :)

By the way. Love how only guys are responding. ( I am chick 4! :p First for the hairy dudes.) I think most chicks just don't care as much as guys do. Guys are the visual ones- why do you think we try so hard? We are the mental ones.

i think some gals are very visual
Some maybe. People aren't cardboard cutouts. Lol. There are times when I am visual.
Hell, I think my husband is hot- his body turns me on. To me personally, though, that's not why I am into him and I could care less. (And that includes the hair on his cock. )It's just a bonus. And to be honest, although i found him attractive, aesthetically speaking he wasn't Brad Pitt when I met him. Lol. He was a twiggy teenager who had just grown a foot in a year. Lol. But I still found him sexy. It is usually the mental part about how someone is and what they do that works best for me.

I shaved for my 1st vasectomy almost 20 years ago and fell in love with my own cock. I haven't grown it back since. Just love the smoothness of it and the skin is so soft and a warm wet tongue just feels better in it for me!

I'm a guy. I always keep it trimmed real close. I like the neat and clean feel to it.

I am very hairy but I and all my encounters have liked a very trimed area (I keep it as short as the rest of the hair on my body), but I do shave the shaft of my dick because it does feel a lot better smooth,no hairs get caught or pulled while jerking off and all have perfered it smooth when giving a BJ.
I would love to find an alternitive to shaving or plucking the hair off my shaft.
Has any one tried a hair removing cream? Does it work?
As for a visual, on a guy? never thought about it but on a woman trimed or shaved is very sexy. I think women need to be more visual then men.

I shaved for my 1st vasectomy almost 20 years ago and fell in love with my own cock. I haven't grown it back since. Just love the smoothness of it and the skin is so soft and a warm wet tongue just feels better in it for me!

I have to ask: First vasectomy? how many vasectomies do you need?

I am very hairy but I and all my encounters have liked a very trimed area (I keep it as short as the rest of the hair on my body), but I do shave the shaft of my dick because it does feel a lot better smooth,no hairs get caught or pulled while jerking off and all have perfered it smooth when giving a BJ.
I would love to find an alternitive to shaving or plucking the hair off my shaft.
Has any one tried a hair removing cream? Does it work?
As for a visual, on a guy? never thought about it but on a woman trimed or shaved is very sexy. I think women need to be more visual then men.

I'm sorry. Asking this makes me feel like 12 but, hair on the shaft? I've only ever been with 2 guys (teenager when I met husband) and I don't recall hair being anywhere but the sack.. no? Stupid question. I get it. But on the shaft?

yes unfortunatly I get little hairs growing up the shaft of my cock and they get pulled :eek:when I use it or it gets used(not as often as I like:() another of Gods cruel jokes

yes unfortunatly I get little hairs growing up the shaft of my cock and they get pulled :eek:when I use it or it gets used(not as often as I like:() another of Gods cruel jokes

Well, gee.. that WOULD suck. :/ I get the "when it gets used, not as often as I'd like" part.. it's pretty much "if it gets used or not" for me..I decided shaving was a pain to try and prevent razor burn, so I bought an epilator and went to town. (You know, the 42 tweezers...yikes! Google it if you ahven't heard.. People said I was nuts to do it there, but frack. I have sensitive skin. Waxing is no good.) So, um, no sex for a few days...lol. It apparently takes a few days for the blood red irritated skin to go down.. But I can't help but ask myself why I did it when even though the hair will be gone for at least a month, I'm sure I still won't get any lady action there anyway. :/

I was wondering if one of those hair removing creams would work or not, I have tried tweezers I would pull about two, just that thought is making my eyes tear.:eek:

I prefer natural, to a slight trim. Love to run my hands through the hair, fluffing it up a bit.

I keep the shaft and balls shaved but since I'm a hairy guy I just trim the bush close. Looks weird when you see a hairy guy with the busy shaved.

Back