Rate anal sex

At first I was like...nooooo way....but after going slow and working it in....I have to have ass play,either fingers,toys or cock....or all 3..:eek:
 
I haven't had the pleasure in a long time. Patiently waiting though. Would have to rate receiving higher than giving.
 
Doesn't do it for me, though I do enjoy lodging my fingers in someone else's ass :cool:
 
i love it , nothing i like more than having a nice big cock in my boi pussy , bent over the back of a chair if my man is in a hurry or face down on the bed legs wide apart as he slides into me i feel so good , so horny so loved and the feeling when he cums inside me ,oh god , so good , but when he fucks me doggy style , on all fours as he pumps into me ,so dirty ,so submissive , so sexy ,i love it when he reaches round and rubs my sissy clit at the same time and i cum with him , i love to feel full of cock ,it is what my arse was made for .

Woooooooooow
 
want to be jackhammered.

I have ridden dildos by sitting on top of it,, but I truly want to feel a real cock and the rest of a body against me and have him holding my ankles and using my legs as handlebars as he jackhammers his cock in and out of me and makes me cum without touching my cock! That would be heaven!
 
Completely obsessed IF I've had time to prepare, I have to anticipate all day for it to be perfect for me...

Yes cleanliness/hygiene must be in order. That starts with a healthy diet that comsists of whole foods and is fairly high in grain fiber (beans might be over kill for some). Keep it light all day (no crazy sauces or mall food courts!). After a mid day trip to the bathroom and a freshwater enema--not too much--I like to sneak a butt plug in place for the last half of work. Come home rinse again, reinsert the plug and take a nice hot shower to relax. Now I know there's far less of a chance of any "accidents" and I'm ready when he is. If we go to dinner... No salad or grease for me. He'll understand.

With the large partner I have it takes a minimal amount of foreplay for deep pain free penetration. Knowing I've prepared makes it more fun to experiment with different positions. That way... If he can keep it together for more than a few minutes I can get his cock to pound my prostate and rock my world every time.
 
anal sex

I've been fucked a few times, and mostly love it. If the guy is too big, it kind of ruins the fun. Just the right size, about 6", is best.
 
What are your real thoughts about anal. What do u like? What don't u like?

I'll go first...
I love it up the ass. Can't get enough. Dont know what people meen when they say it hurts. Ur doing something wrong, there's nothing better then a dick in the ass...


I love it. Prefer anal over having my pussy fucked.
 
Seven would be nice. Eight would be better, but 9.5, oh my.

I forgot to say that I was pretty sore for a few days afterwards. It felt incredible while we were fucking but going in felt like I was being split in two. (He had a fairly thick cock) :)
 
I forgot to say that I was pretty sore for a few days afterwards. It felt incredible while we were fucking but going in felt like I was being split in two. (He had a fairly thick cock) :)

Yes, if it is too thick, then I would have to say no, but I don't want someone too thin either. I want to feel it, but not in a bad way.
 
I have ridden dildos by sitting on top of it,, but I truly want to feel a real cock and the rest of a body against me and have him holding my ankles and using my legs as handlebars as he jackhammers his cock in and out of me and makes me cum without touching my cock! That would be heaven!

Absolutely......I have this same fantasy.....I've probably cum gallons to this one!
 
I think I like it from a physical level because I first get that rush of pain on first penatration that moves to feel real good pleasure in a matter of a few strokes. Where else can you get that feeling. The full feeling is nice, but it is the stroking in and out that is an increadible sensation.
 
Back
Top