What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmmmmm, has a funny feeling someone likes horses and things similar...........

Oh you could say that;)..... Got a herd of five at the moment.:D....Looking at six with His mule fetish:devil:

Oh you could say that;)..... Got a herd of five at the moment.:D....Looking at six with His mule fetish:devil:

ive been called a horse a few times, once a donkey, and once a water buffalo, but never a mule......

ya, i have some here too.......haha......and putting up a 3 stall barn extention......

ive been called a horse a few times, once a donkey, and once a water buffalo, but never a mule......

ya, i have some here too.......haha......and putting up a 3 stall barn extention......

Got lucky and found us an eight stall barn on site. So hoping he doesn't find more that he can drive. We girls collect saddles and blankets like purses. He collects animals. The eldest has fortunately not gotten dad's fetish.

And he always knows we girls are his ponies at his whim;).

We girls collect saddles and blankets like purses. He collects animals.

that goes without saying, except she collects both!......the blanket fetish is ridiculous. tell me do you hide bags and boxes in your trunk of your vehicle of stuff you buy and blame it on your sister saying theyre hers and she didnt want to get in trouble for buying them........even though were smart enough to know both of you are doing the same damn thing????????????......

do it you know you want too all the cool kids are.

Ok I will bribe you what will it take? Pink Kitchenaidse mixer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back