The “play pet”

sail away

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 2, 2001
Posts
1,729
OOC: this thread will require other players from time to time. If you are interested in joining please PM SailAway.

IC:
It was Beth’s first day of college and she was typically excited! The first class of the day was English. She walked down the hall and found room 312. Walking in, she found a desk at the first row. She looked around as others were settling in and engaging in small talk. A few minutes later a middle aged man entered the room. Plainly he was the teacher, and the classroom slowly became quiet. He was carrying a tall stack of papers. Plainly they were homework assignments for the entire semester. He put the papers on the table at the front of the classroom, and then walked to the chalk board.

“Jim Peterson
English 1A”

Then the teacher started writing something else on the board. From her angle, Beth couldn’t really see what it was. Then teacher stepped away from the board and sat down at the table at the front of the room. Beth’s face went blank as she saw what the teacher wrote on the board.

“Write a one page essay about what you did over summer break.”

The other students started taking out paper and pencils, but Beth just stared at the chalk board. The other students would write about camping trips, seeing relatives and the like. Beth wondered what she would write. She flashed back to how it all started…
 
Last edited:
Beth had arrived at 6pm; she was greeted by an old, gentle man on the reception desk. The foyer had been busy, but still the kind gentleman had taken his time determined that he would make her feel welcome despite the hustle and bustle in the background. He had given her the room key and pointed her in the correct direction. Her dad had booked her a room at the hotel, partly as a treat but mostly as he didn’t fancy playing taxi driver to a group of eighteen year old teens after their graduation party.

Once inside her room she placed her long blue dress onto the bed, placed next to it the carefully selected black, strapless bra, her black lace floral design panties and a pair of black tights. She placed her black heels next to the bed before slipping off her jeans, t-shirt and underwear. Beth took a quick shower in preparation for a night of partying. Whilst in the shower, Beth ensured her legs and underarms had been shaved smooth, she tidied her pubic hair, a quick trim and neatly set out the small V shape.

Tossing the large white towel over the armchair in the corner of the room she began to dress, first she had slipped on the lacy panties; they hugged her slender waist and bum, slipping neatly around her firm, pert cheeks. Next the black tights, then the bra, she then carefully slipped the dress over her head adjusting it carefully into place, her small cleavage showing enough to tease, yet covered enough to avoid unwanted attention. Carefully she arranged her long blonde hair into a bun on the top of her head; she applied a small amount of eye shadow to bring out her sparkling blue eyes and lightly glossed her lips. Finally, she slipped on the heels, in part to complete the look but more importantly to give her a touch more height.

As Beth left her room she picked up her carefully selected blue bag and headed down to the function room at the rear of the hotel. It was already crowded inside, but it didn’t take long for her to locate her friends. They spent most of the night chatting, dancing and drinking.
However, there was mysterious man at the bar who had not escaped her attention. Beth was not sure why he was there but there was something about him that drew her to make her way towards him. After ten minutes of carefully moving towards him and carefully positioning herself near to him at the bar she hoped he would notice her.
 
OOC: Hello readers. Although I’m writing a French character; I know NOTHING about the French language, so please bear with me.

IC:
Pierre was driving the red rented Ferrari back to his hotel room suite and talking, on his cell phone, to the customer that we was seeing. Pierre speaks English fluently, along with a number of other languages, but with a distinctive French accent. “Yes Jim…that all sounds very good. I’ll see you tomorrow to close the deal! Until then my good friend!” Pierre closed his cell phone and smiled a bit. This deal would bring the company over a million dollars…and Pierre’s commission is 10%. This had been a long two weeks and a long day so Pierre decided to celebrate in his room instead of going out.

Pierre drove up to the main entrance of the hotel and handed the attendant twenty dollars to park the car. He was dressed impeccably in his Italian tailored suit. He walked into the lobby and was greeted by the Antonio, the very attentive older gentleman, at the counter. “Good evening Monsieur!” Antonio said in a cheerful voice. Pierre smiled and said, “Good evening my friend!” he continued…”Antonio, could I ask you to have room service send a bottle of your best champagne and caviar to my room?” Pierre slipped Antonio another twenty and Antonio practically snapped to attention!

Pierre started walking to the elevators and thought to himself…’The one thing that is missing from his celebration was a prostitute!’ In Pierre’s world a paid ‘escort’ is more of a way of life rather than a seedy profession that so many make it out to be. As he waited for the elevators he remembered the happy times with Kitty. But she had gone off to college in the states. Pierre smiled and wondered how she was…

Just then he noticed the well-dressed young men and women walking to the grand ballroom. There was some noise and music coming from there to. Plainly an important party. Always, seeking attention, he decided to see what this was all about. The man at the door said, “Your invitation please sir?” Pierre was the type to make his ‘own’ roles. He had been in this kind of situation many times before… Pierre reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a one hundred dollar bill. “Here is my invitation my good man!”, he said as he slipped it to the doorman and walked in.

Pierre looked around and noticed the young age of the attendees. He thought to himself, “a young people’s party!” There was a band playing. He was not so impressed, but instinctively walked to the bar. Once there he realized that only soft drinks were being served. Disappointed, but he was there. Pierre seemed to stand out and the others looked at him when they thought he wasn’t looking. He ordered a ginger ale and slipped the attendant twenty dollars. The young men nearby, with their dates, seemed lost at how this sophisticated man, twice there age, acted.

Pierre scanned the room. There were indeed a number of pretty young ladies. Then he saw her! He was somehow attracted to her…and so were about half the young men in the room! She was striking! He watched her dancing with her gentlemen friends to the music. Later he saw her glancing at him a few times. “Ah…she has noticed me!”, he thought to himself. Pierre, with his European character, is never the one to act wantingly. He knew how to play the game. He knew that she found him different from the others. Later she walked to him…no she was walking to the bar! Just then Pierre had an idea. He stepped to the band leader nearby and asked him to play a slow song, and slipped him another hundred dollar bill. Then Pierre confidently stepped up to the young lady and said, “May I have this dance Mademoiselle?”
 
Last edited:
Beth knew she was good looking, but had never really played on it, instead she had lead a rather sheltered life. She had mastered fliting but never really worked out how to make the next move. She had had a couple of sxual experinces, nothing especially great the odd drunken fumble but never a loving sexual relationship.

She was a little taken aback that the man at the bar had paid her any attention, let alone asked her to dance. Her heart pounded unsure about the prospect. Taking a deep breath to help maintain her composure, she ran her fingers against her face, repositioning the stray piece of hair behind her ear, revealing her twinkling eyes.

Offering her hand pressing her shoulders back with an air of confidence, "A dance would be most welcomed," Beth replied hoping not to appear to formal, yet wanting to appear sophisticated.

The pair walked to the dance floor, Beth placed her hands lightly on his shoulders maintaining an appropriate distance from the stranger. Slowly she swayed her slim hips, smiling as she danced. The slowness of the dance seemed strange so early in the night, but the captivating smile of her partner prevented her mind wandering.

"So... who is it that I am dancing with?" she questioned playfully as they continued to dance.
 
Seduction on the dance floor

Pierre was impressed how the young girl acted…sophisticated, but still a genuine character. This was so uncommon in the new generation he thought. She seemed timid as she kept her distance as they danced, and Pierre wondered what the young girl was feeing having a millioner, world traveler, giving his full attention to her. Looking around he could see that her friends seemed astonished at the act that was playing out.

"So... who is it that I am dancing with?" she asked as we danced. “Oh…my name is Pierre. I am here on business for a few more days.”, I said in my thick French accent. I paused then continued, “My home is in Paris.” I said looking into the young lady’s eyes. I could feel that I had her curiosity and I wanted to keep it!

Pierre knew how to play the game. He played this game with his customers. Give them just enough information to keep them wanting more…and this is how he was playing the game with this pretty young girl now in his strong arms.

He decided to ‘up the game’. He had his hand at the small of the girl's back and at the right moment in the dance he stepped forward and pressed her to him. Her young body was pressed to his. Her firm breasts pressing to Pierre’s chest. Her delicate head resting on his shoulder. He could smell her light perfume. Pierre kept firm pressure on her back causing them press to each other…they moving as one. The millionaire businessman was seducing this young child, half his age, on the crowded dance floor in front of everyone!

Then Pierre whispered in to the young girl’s ear, “…and who do I have the pleasure of dancing with?”
 
Last edited:
Beth felt Pierre grip her tighter, forcing her young body closer to his. Her face much closer to him now, the faint small of aftershave wafting through her nostrils. Although faint, it was clear it had been applied with expert precision, not too much so as to over power and appear to be covering a bad smell, and not too little to make it pointless, just enough to linger and intrigue.

Strong yet charming, was teh thought that moved through her dizzy head, beth could not believe how handsome this man was. Dreamily, she whispered "I'm Beth... Nice to meet you." The dance came to an end, she feared this would be the end of their chance meeting and that she would be tossed aside, traded in for another more attractive girl. beth didn't want to appear needy nor desperate, she broke from Pierre with grace and dignity. She let her hand linger on his shoulder, her eyes fixed on his hoping there was more to come.

It seemed like an age, but still nothing was said, Beth couldn't wait, "Shall we head to the bar for a proper drink?" she questioned, hoping he would reply positively.
 
OOC: Again my apologies for not posting for so long. Beth, I hope you’re still interested in this thread. It’s partly real life being busy and partly writer’s block. I couldn’t think of something classy to post. I guess I should have posted something rather than nothing! Hope this is ok. I’m sure I can think of longer posts once we get rolling.

IC: Pierre was a bit taken aback by the young girl’s forwardness. ‘Young people today!’, he thought. It was the gentlemen who offers the lady…not the other way around! Still Pierre could see that the young lady was captured by the European man twice her age offering so much attention to her.

Pierre thought that he could play ‘the negative’ in hope that she would plead with him. Then he would be in control. This is a sales trick used to capture interest in customers, but also with the fearer sex. Pierre made a pretext to glance at his wrist watch. The then looked off to the distance for a moment, as thought collecting his thoughts. This was, of course, a rouse! He then said to the young lady, “My sweet… tomorrow I leave for my home. So I must pack and be ready in the morning when the limousine fetches me to take me to the airport…Yes?” Then Pierre took the lady’s hand and kissed it gently. He then smiled and waited for a reply.
 
Last edited:
That was not the response she had hoped for. Beth could not believe she had been so stupid as to even think he would be interested in having a drink with her. At first she accepted his response, ready to turn on her heels and leave. She couldn't she had to have one more go, "Just one won't hurt," she said glancing at the clock in the corner of the room.
 
OOC: Sorry about falling off the edge of the earth for so long. Would like to restart this.
IC:
Pierre thought that the young girl was about to leave, when she paused, and said, almost pleading Pierre thought, “Just one won’t hurt”. Pierre’s little trick had worked; playing the negative turned into a positive. Pierre played it to the limit. He glanced at his watch and, pausing as though in thought, he said, “Well…I did order champagne and caviar to my room.” Pierre gazed into the young girl’s eyes and continued. “You are welcome to join me my sweet.”
 
OOC: I’d like to try to restart this thread, but BethJones is not able to post at this time. So I’m looking for another lady to restart.
 
Back
Top