Happy Pi Day

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,359
How about a food fetish story featuring pie? Or a pie shoppe? Oooey gooey goodness smeared all over the baker's body... and then she dips a cock in some filling and licks it clean...
 
I'll bite.

Fairytale/fantasy: our hero needs to steal from a giant or ogre. A female servant takes pity on them and agrees and decides to make a pie that is full of a sleeping drug. Only problem is that the giant isn't interested in apple pie. So she jumps in and spreads her legs, asking if he'd rather have a cherry pie. One wild licking and fucking later and the giant is out cold...until that little bastard Jack tries to leave the castle and the giant wakes up and stomps his ass flat...suck it Jack.

Pie for pie: a hungry protagonist sees row upon row of tasty pies but walks on, knowing they can't afford one. Well the baker sees them and decides to offer a deal: if they take a cream pie, they can have two pies of their choosing.

Lesbian: woman over hears her roommate planning on starving herself. Leaping into action, she buys a pie and smears it all over her naked body, begging her roommate to help clean her.

Incest: grandma wants grandpa to make love to her like a stallion so she mashed up his viagra and a number of home remedies into a pie. However, grandkids come over and sneak a piece. When they hear grandma yell about the pie, they hide and the pie starts taking effect. Grandma finds them fucking away downstairs and has a slice herself before she joins them.
 
How about a food fetish story featuring pie? Or a pie shoppe? Oooey gooey goodness smeared all over the baker's body... and then she dips a cock in some filling and licks it clean...
I did something like that in the first episode of A Taste of Incest - Pumpkin & Candy. Making that Thanksgiving pie really messed the three sisters. Then dad and aunty arrived...
 
Or as my old pappy used to refer to a nice bushy pussy, "hair pie."
 
Back
Top