Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Texas Department of Protective and Regulartory Services needs to figure out if they care more about fucking semantics or finding 51 children, that are currently waiting, a treatment center!!! :mad:

They suck donkey balls.

Ah, naughtygirl, you have such a way with words. Explain what is going on, so that the rest of us can understand what ou mean. Sometimes the written word can be powerful. If people know what is going on, they can write and put pressure on the powers that be to get the problem corrected. The internet can be a powerful tool. I'm not criticizing, only suggesting how to take steps to get action. Nice AV also. Later.

I hate mowing the lawn!!!

Ya think if I put an ad in the paper I'd get a response??

"WILL HAVE SEX FOR YARD WORK"

horatio said:
Ah, naughtygirl, you have such a way with words. Explain what is going on, so that the rest of us can understand what ou mean. Sometimes the written word can be powerful. If people know what is going on, they can write and put pressure on the powers that be to get the problem corrected. The internet can be a powerful tool. I'm not criticizing, only suggesting how to take steps to get action. Nice AV also. Later.
LOL You caught me at one of my most shining moments :D A group of us are attempting to open a residential treatment center for abused kids. We have been working on this since October. We found out that day that Licensing wanted another submission because we werent clear enough for them is some of our policies and procedures. There was some confusion over the term "public school" along with a few other wording problems. I was just really irritated. I still am, but we are making the best of it. I just want us to open already.

What is particularly frustrating is that there is NO other treatment center is all our area (44 counties). There are currently 51 children, last count I got, waiting for beds in facilties. Right now they are being moved from shelter to shelter until they can get into a place. Our center would serve 20.

Last edited:
I really trully hate workin on Sunday!!!

AAAArrrrrgggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TantaLiza said:
I hate mowing the lawn!!!

Ya think if I put an ad in the paper I'd get a response??

"WILL HAVE SEX FOR YARD WORK"

You'll definitely get a response from me darlin'... ;)

3 more days of work then I can relax and celebrate!!! WoooHooo!!

*Prayin real hard that the weather holds out and stays nice!!!*

LizA:kiss:

****MoS... with those green eyes lookin into mine, I'd say, "Yes, please!"****

to naughtygirl

Thank you for explaining your problem. I think that our causse is just and your heart in the right place. There as to be a way to put pressure on these people to move them along more quickly. Are there federal statutes that govern the distribution of the funds or the setting of the policies that cover this? Sometimes you can play the federal agencies off of the local agencies. Usually the federal wins and they seem to enjoy getting a dig in at the local agencies. It can help move them along. If the problem seems that the locals are just giving you the run around, you could say that they are discriminating against you. That always gets some attention. Being a woman trying to start a good cause project won't hurt either. Call the local tv station and ask for help. There are a lot of options. Good luck.

grrr

Despite what you think absence does not make my heart grow fonder. . . you're out of site out of mind in my book.

We aren't dating, we're barely friends therefore you can't expect me to hang around for over a month and not date a little in that time

Re: to naughtygirl

horatio said:
Thank you for explaining your problem. I think that our causse is just and your heart in the right place. There as to be a way to put pressure on these people to move them along more quickly. Are there federal statutes that govern the distribution of the funds or the setting of the policies that cover this? Sometimes you can play the federal agencies off of the local agencies. Usually the federal wins and they seem to enjoy getting a dig in at the local agencies. It can help move them along. If the problem seems that the locals are just giving you the run around, you could say that they are discriminating against you. That always gets some attention. Being a woman trying to start a good cause project won't hurt either. Call the local tv station and ask for help. There are a lot of options. Good luck.
Thank you, horatio. :rose:

We are on it. We have several lobbyists helping us out along with one that has pull with a Senator here. They are being a big help. I just wish it would move along quicker.

Even when I think I've seen or heard it all, my family never ceases to amaze me!!! No wonder things are so screwy!! lmao

(small rant: I don't wanna get old!)

Blowin kisses!!

Im sitting here laughing hard at absolutly nothing and I just had to telll somebody

I do not like to paint anywhere on my house. I really hate to scrape and prepare to paint. I'm looking for volunteers who don't have enough common sense to know that I am abusing them to come to my house and do this torture for me. Ladies, I will paint your toenails or whatever else you need to do this terrible task. You set your terms. Help me, I am desperate to avoid this at any cost (other than money). Bring as many others as you can round up. I prefer that there is no gunfire within 10 miles of my home. Outside of that are you may use any means you feel you have to in order it maintain their cooperation. thanks.

I'm in my office, it's gorgeous weather outside--all I really want to do is go out and find someone for a really good, hard screw on a lawn somewhere!:mad:

Roman

RomanHans said:
I'm in my office, it's gorgeous weather outside--all I really want to do is go out and find someone for a really good, hard screw on a lawn somewhere!:mad:

Roman

What he said!!

Now for my blurt!!!

I'm so sick and tired of all this road work being done around my area!!! If it's not the highway, it's in my way!!! Anywhere I can avoid it is fine... otherwise.....

Hurry the Hell up and finish already!!!!

(rant over...)

Have a great day!!! I know I will... *eg*

sighssssssssssssss....

it's friday....and the weather sux.....just totally sux....rainy n cold.......have a happy weekend everyone....

looks like.....

a real crappy weekend.....well i'll just have to aggitate AA.....n silky.....n cookie.......n....WP who wears her halo upsidedown....and.....bear.....n...ame.....etc etc etc

Re: looks like.....

spiderlady said:
a real crappy weekend.....well i'll just have to aggitate AA.....n silky.....n cookie.......n....WP who wears her halo upsidedown....and.....bear.....n...ame.....etc etc etc

*striaghtens her halo* You only say that because you don't have one !*goes to set the wahing machine on the spiderlady setting (aggitate).*

Why can't you sleep when you are exhuasted ?????

it's still crooked....

cuz im overtired and that causes me to have muscle spasms....:p

tossing the halo in the garbage....

screw it....I never have been very good at being "good"....but, i do wicked very well !!!!!
:devil: :p :devil:

Saturday night and I could really use some good "throw me down wherever you want and fuck my brains out" kinda sex... ~sigh~

Oh well... if I can't have it, I can at least dream about it!!!

Night all!!!

LizA:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back