Erotic Restarant

MatthewVett

Literotica Guru
Things seem pretty slow around here, so let's drum up some ideas!

I was thinking about a story set in a particular high-class restaurant. Once you arrive at your table, you're given a list of the girls du jour, along with their talents and photo.

In the mood for dessert? You can have a lovely lady coated in chocolate or whipped cream be sent to your table, to be licked clean at your leisure.

Thirsty? Perhaps you can drink your champagne from the thighs of a beautiful maiden.

Just want some dinner entertainment? A girl can make her way under the table to pleasure you and each of your guests clandestinely throughout the meal.

I think there's a lot of things you could do with it. What do others think?

sidebar idea- how they recruit and vet the girls

Now, if I stayed up an extra two hours I could have two hours to write this story. I love the idea of a Chocolate girl.....yummy

Things seem pretty slow around here, so let's drum up some ideas!

I was thinking about a story set in a particular high-class restaurant. Once you arrive at your table, you're given a list of the girls du jour, along with their talents and photo.

In the mood for dessert? You can have a lovely lady coated in chocolate or whipped cream be sent to your table, to be licked clean at your leisure.

Thirsty? Perhaps you can drink your champagne from the thighs of a beautiful maiden.

Just want some dinner entertainment? A girl can make her way under the table to pleasure you and each of your guests clandestinely throughout the meal.

I think there's a lot of things you could do with it. What do others think?

I've done that idea on the GM side with a candy shop in "The Candy Shop."

Back