The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah sweet sweet motivation, how I love thee.

Stalks closer, one bare foot in front of the other.
Rises up on tip toe to whisper...

I got your motivation, right here...

Glances down at myself...five feet nothing of caramel skin and curves...

*winks*

Okay.

I'm alive.

My Dad got out of the hospital Saturday.

Am I okay?

Somewhat.

I am SOO sorry to my cowriters.

Stalks closer, one bare foot in front of the other.
Rises up on tip toe to whisper...

I got your motivation, right here...

Glances down at myself...five feet nothing of caramel skin and curves...

*winks*

-makes a sputtering noise then goes back to tapping away, mumbling the whole while-

Why does my taste in women always stray towards beautiful and scary?

cuddles a kitteh...

I am glad you are here, kitteh.:rose:
Cuddles, purring softly.

Hi! I've missed you.
I've been swamped with classes and going back and forth between the hospital. I haven't even really been on a computer except to write assignments. I have English Comp 2, Calculus, Bio Lab and Lecture, and Public Speaking.

Sighs.

I'm going to trying to get caught up as soon as possible. For the group thread you guys can just....pretend I'm there? Even kind of do my movements. I just can't focus on writing. Everything should be alright by next week once my Dad is finishes taking the meds.

And....sorry I rambled. :/

She looks down at her Ben and Jerrys and contemplates sharing for a moment or two. But she grabs a second spoon and offers it to Luna.

Sharing is caring. I must care about you a lot, Wolf.

@FHD Grins

Cuddles, purring softly.

Hi! I've missed you.
I've been swamped with classes and going back and forth between the hospital. I haven't even really been on a computer except to write assignments. I have English Comp 2, Calculus, Bio Lab and Lecture, and Public Speaking.

Sighs.

I'm going to trying to get caught up as soon as possible. For the group thread you guys can just....pretend I'm there? Even kind of do my movements. I just can't focus on writing. Everything should be alright by next week once my Dad is finishes taking the meds.

And....sorry I rambled. :/

Strokes the kitteh.

baby girl, real life ALWAYS comes first. You know this.

The only one where we can't work around you, group wise, is the Ladies of Lennox.

Though we are all still waiting for LitShark to get things set up for the initial go round. (private rooms/sex/fighting....)

She looks down at her Ben and Jerrys and contemplates sharing for a moment or two. But she grabs a second spoon and offers it to Luna.

@FHD Grins

Laughs wickedly

Oh I see how it is. I'll remember that.

Welcome back kitteh!

Sorry to hear about your dad, glad to hear he is out of the hospital.
Thanks...he's doing better...though still on meds....I'm juggling going back and forth.
Sighs.

Strokes the kitteh.

baby girl, real life ALWAYS comes first. You know this.

The only one where we can't work around you, group wise, is the Ladies of Lennox.

Though we are all still waiting for LitShark to get things set up for the initial go round. (private rooms/sex/fighting....)

True....And I'll try to get a post done. If not tonight then.....whenever.

Sighs, purring deeper.

Hmm. And...no ice cream for me. Wanting to get my oversplit by Les Mis auditions.

Mmmph. No.. thank you.

:eek:

@FHD Grins

:D

happy, delighted giggle and snatches spoon from slender fingers.

Yum...

Laughs wickedly

Oh I see how it is. I'll remember that.

Hysterical giggling while licking icy cold spoon with a lascivious look on my face.

Low laughter

You neva offer ME cherry garcia...

*sighs*

I know, love.

Strokes kitteh.

It will be a slower thread anyway, doll face. Sharky has school too.

I never knew you would want any!
*offers spoonful while suffering own brain freeze*
Owwww

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back