Aunt and Nephew sex stories

D.L.

Virgin
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Posts
1
I want to here your stories about that one Aunt that everybody has that they would love to FUCK!
 
D.L. said:
I want to here your stories about that one Aunt that everybody has that they would love to FUCK!

Hi D.L. Welcome to Lit!


Are you more interested in stories about randy aunts, or is it the idea of pursuing your aunt that has the appeal? From your post, it almost sounds like it is the speculation and the chase that stimulates you and not the actualization.

If that is the case, is it a story of pursuit and near-misses that you want, or one of seduction and victory?

Also, incest-angle aside, your request could cover a lot of ground. (Lesbian, BDSM, Mind Control, etc.) What are some of your preferred fetishisms?

Finally, am I reading too much into this, or did you just want to chat to people that share this dream/fetish? That's cool, too. Just as long as we can get some good story ideas out of it.

Take care.

-T
 
Everybody?

I've never had an aunt I've wanted to fuck.

As for the rest of your post... Are you making a request for a story to be written and submitted to Lit, or are you trying to post a "personal ad" of sorts to hear from other people thier "tales of family fucking"?
 
No, none of my Aunts where /are in any way "hot" ( cousins , now, there I've had a thought or two...)

There seems to be a recent resurgence of Aunt stories on the index, so perhaps if D.L. looks there, wishes wil be fulfilled.

I do admit that some of the auntie stories can be hot , in the tesing/flashing/teaching mold.
 
I have an aunt I would love to FUCK!!!!!!!. And she is not blood related she marrid my uncle
 
Re: Everybody?

BlessedBe said:
I've never had an aunt I've wanted to fuck.

Neither have I, frankly...

but, then, not many of my relatives are very attractive at all. A few of my female cousins are, though...drool
 
well, I have like 6 or 7 aunts, but besides the fact that they are all not blood-related ... they all don't look good (except for this one, but still she ain't hot, just o.k.)

I have only one aunt that is blood-related. The problem with her is: She has a nice face ... but a body like a sumo wrestler .... When I was younger (when she was thiner), I thought about having sex with her ....

I have 4 female cousins. They are all good looking, but 3 of them already have kids. But there is this one cousin. I remember, I saw her when she was 13 ... just a normal thin teen. Then, a lot of time passed. About 3 months ago, I saw her again. Now she is 18. Now she is a little bit chubby (but I love chubby girls) ... And the funny thing is: I don't know about other countries, but having sex with a cousin is legal. I could even marry her if I want to.
I am not sure about the marriage thing, but if I ever get the chance to have sex with her, I guess I would do it ...
 
Back
Top