Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I am back at it....picture series, that is. Over the last year, I have fallen in :heart::heart::heart: with bras, panties and dresses. Here's a series that has all 3...oh, and some thigh-highs, just for good measure.

The little polka-dot dress series....

LPD
LPD 1
LPD 2
LPD 3

Have a good evening, my lovelies!
I have a feeling this dress may end up on my floor

Hey there my little :heart:bugs!

It's early on a Saturday morning ~ just me and my coffee. What better time to share a couple more from the polka-dot dress series?

dress 8

Hope you are all having a lovely day!

:kiss:

Got to be me favourite so far. Showing your face with those cute freckles luscious lips and plump cheeks. put that with the hot body and I'm gone man , solid gone.

Of corse we dont mine, you wear that dress very well. That sexy smile...that beautiful body...thanks for sharing! Need some coffee company? :kiss:
I always love good company with my coffee! :kiss:

A good day that's just got even better, thanks to you. Thank you. I wish those were my fingers.
What's a shy gal to say that? Thank you.

WOW...that polka dot dress series is banging. Such a tease, this thread us going to be my new hangout. You are super sexy!
Thank you! I don't know that I've had a series called 'banging' before, but I think I like it. :cattail:

Hot hot hot
I have to do something to warm up around here. That damn groundhog got it all wrong!

I am.. now. U make that dress work.. love the color coordinated bra. And that doesn't mean I want it to stay on lol.
Maybe, just maybe, I'll take it off my dear.

What a joy it would be to spend an hour or two taking that dress off and.....
and...and.... what? Take it to the dry cleaners? ;)

I have a feeling this dress may end up on my floor
I think it would look great there, my sweet mackkjackk.

Got to be me favourite so far. Showing your face with those cute freckles luscious lips and plump cheeks. put that with the hot body and I'm gone man , solid gone.
Gone? No! Let me try a little mouth-to-mouth ... ;)

That dress looks good on you
Thank you sweet:heart:

So, other than for this series, I haven't had an opportunity to actually wear this dress, although it's quickly becoming a favorite; it makes me feel sexy. :cattail:

I have a charity event to attend in a couple of months, and I'm planning to wear it there ~ and to tease the Mr. with it a bit.

And for the sexy gal who PM'd and asked to see more with (and without) the sexy bra, here you go! :kiss::kiss:

Dress 11
Dress 12
Dress 13

Happy day, :heart:bugs!

So, other than for this series, I haven't had an opportunity to actually wear this dress, although it's quickly becoming a favorite; it makes me feel sexy. :cattail:

I have a charity event to attend in a couple of months, and I'm planning to wear it there ~ and to tease the Mr. with it a bit.

And for the sexy gal who PM'd and asked to see more with (and without) the sexy bra, here you go! :kiss::kiss:

Dress 11
Dress 12
Dress 13

Grrrrrrr I see nothing you should be shy of!!!! What a stunningly gorgeous and sexy lady!!!!

Dress 11
Dress 12
Dress 13

Hot damn, woman. Just incredible, but you know that already :)

Enjoy the Event

Dress 11
Dress 12
Dress 13

And enjoy the result of the :teasing" -- As always thanks for sharing, by the way beautiful dress -- especially on you -- although somewhat partial to the pic "off you" -- grin.

Hmmmm

Dress 11
Dress 12
Dress 13

What you do to us --- hmmmmmmm!!!!!

Grrrrrrr I see nothing you should be shy of!!!! What a stunningly gorgeous and sexy lady!!!!
Why, thank you sweet:heart:

Hot damn, woman. Just incredible, but you know that already
I always love hearing it from you, my dear!

You can apply that mouth to anything you like.
Mmmmm....well, alrighty, then! :cattail:

And enjoy the result of the :teasing" -- As always thanks for sharing, by the way beautiful dress -- especially on you -- although somewhat partial to the pic "off you" -- grin.
Oh, I *will* ~ and who knows, maybe there are some 'dress on' and 'dress off' pics.... hmmmmmmmmmm

What you do to us --- hmmmmmmm!!!!!
Oh yeah? What exactly do I do? I know what I'd *like* to do... :devil:

Lick lick (the last two pics)
moaning softly...mmmmmm

Oh, what a weekend. Busy days and even busier nights! :devil: Perhaps Mr. Shy was inspired by my new dress? I think the neighbors are wondering... ;)

I hope you all aren't getting tired of them....

Dress 14
Dress 15
Dress 16

Wishing you as good of a Monday as Monday can be, lovelies!

Beautiful, and the teasing kiss is just fabulous!

Hello, lovebugs!

Why is it when I sleep all night, I feel so exhausted in the morning?

I want to crawl back into bed. Who's with me?

Dress 17
Dress 18
Dress 19
Dress 20
Dress 21

Note to self: When I wear this dress out in public, I most certainly need a good slip underneath...oh, and panties. :cattail:

daring

I will crawl with you in bed anytime my lady and I can be such a bad boy. Do I see a hint of shaved lips way down there. Owha!!!

BTW, nice series and I would so want to be there when you wear this dress in punlic showing no panties. Thanks for sharing.

Dress 17
Dress 18
Dress 19
Dress 20
Dress 21

Note to self: When I wear this dress out in public, I most certainly need a good slip underneath...oh, and panties. :cattail:

Last edited:

Dress 17
Dress 18
Dress 19
Dress 20
Dress 21

With you? My dear I have been in bed waiting for you! ;)

I don't think you ever need a slip or panties, I think you are just about perfect. Of course it is only my opinion. Does anyone else share it?

I truly love the teasing shot you gave. Makes me all tingly inside. lol

Thank you my beautiful sweet girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back