Decadents and Dropouts IC

Phyliss

Phyliss put on her dress, and appeared on deck. Relic was gone so fast that she could not say goodbye, but it was obvious that she was healed enough to go on, and it was her decision. She hoped everything would go well; only Gryph was left with her from her friends. Even the small crew was mixed up, at least hey were able to keep the old sailor.
 
Gryph

He smiled as he watched the gorgon dress, for some reason that was even more enticing to watch than it was to undress her. After she had left, he picked up his pants and slid into them. Collecting his clothes he looked around for a cabin, found the one next to Relic's unoccupied and entered, he placed his backpack down and stretched out as much he could. It didn't take him long to fall into a human slumber
 
Phyliss

Phyliss sat on deck, glad she had kept the old sailor and the dwarf who commanded the few other crew members; she had almost nothing to do, and she didn't know anything of sailing at all. the city was coming closer and closer; she could see one of the boats in front of her, the other was somewhere before it. She hoped everything would go well selling it.
 
Relic

Walking up a stone staircase, Relic followed the man to a small building before stepping inside. The fireplace crackled in the corner, and several men turned to look as she entered. From the looks of the place, it was a guard station, and from it's proximity to the bridge she assumed that these men were the guards that opened and closed the gates.

"Excuse me, gentleman, who do I speak with regarding the passage of my ship up river? We do not regard access to any of the city, as we are just passing through on the way north." Her voice was confident but soft, and held no spark of dangerousness. It was a best 'polite and innocent' voice.

Moving slowly, she produced a scroll from her sleeve and held it out.

"My name is Regina Rushdell, from Eddindale, I am a shiphand and translator for the Merchant Tazeel (alias for Ma'ant - forgot other one sorry), have been summoned to Riverton Abbey to collect a new shipment of wine. They were expecting us a few days ago, but with such fickle weather, we were unable to sail. To be honest I don't know why those monk's don't transport by road. It seems much the same distance but without these tolls."

She caught herself and covered her mouth with her hand, before lowering her head. "My apologies, I meant no insult as to your Lord collecting a toll for allowing passage."

Some of the men stood up, before one of them took her parchment and opened it. Inside looked to be an official document from the Abbey, however the ink had began to run slightly from rain and some of the details were illegible.

"You should take more care with official papers, miss, we really should deny you passage....but perhaps we can work out some kind of deal. You say you will be transporting wine back through here? My men would be most grateful to sample such finery."

Looking up, she gave him a look of unease before lowering her gaze again. "The crew is given a personal allotment of wine, I suppose for my insult earlier and for not keeping those documents in order, we would gladly make such a sacrifice for your men."

He seemed to like her answer, and took her by the chin to raise her head. The cloak so far hid her ears, but he noticed the silver of her eyes and she made herself instinctively turn away. "Please, sir, do not look upon me. My Captain would be mad if you took offense to my appearance, and it resulted in you not allowing his ship to pass."
 
Phyliss

Phyliss stopped the ship, as the city and the other boats were in reach. First was the boat of Ma'ant. She thought he should have went for the toll, as he knew the customs and was respected in his human form, but Relic just did what she like... she didn't blame her, and she would surely find a way out.
Then there was the second ship, now commanded by Tronfur, the ship they originally bought and now would going to sell. She was on the third one, the one they captured in the first attack, being better equipped, she decided to keep it. The left the boat of the second attack behind; there wasn't enough crew to handle it. But they had gathered enough weapons and stock to sell. If everything went well. Phyliss moved back to the shadows, as she wanted to remain unseen her, She could still watch the city, and maybe someone could make out a human, female figur from far, but her blackish snakes would not be visible in the dark corner she sat down. Should she worry about Gryph showing up? Probably not. From far he just looked like a huge human guy.
 
Gryph

An all too human snore came from the half-dragon where he lay on his back, it was not as loud as one of his more angered roars, but it was clearly louder than any normal human male could produce. Luckily he had decided to take up residence inside the ship, so his snoring barely made it to the deck of the ship.
 
Phyliss

Phyliss kept sitting in the shadow, while the ship mover forward slowly. She could not see Relic returning yet, but she was surprised that she was even a bit worried about her, despite their early clashes. But she lost a lot of friends in the short time, just soon after she met them, and she missed them a lot. Poor Z was now on the other ship, not even a shadow of his former self, as all his memory and personality was lost, she missed that little grumpy kobalt Canut, that has somehow grown so fon of her, and of course she missed Verialyn, who was still alive, but somewhere far away. Ma'ant would leave them soon, for sure, as he would not give up his camouflage as successful human merchant, and she could not blame him. And Trunfor, he had been so depressive and negative in the last days that she was really worried. She had made him captain of that other ship, but she had the sad feeling she would loose him soon, too. At least Gryph was there, and she was willing to spoil him as much as she could. And she hoped Relic would return, even if she had poor manners and a low morality, but she would try to get along with her.
 
Erebus

He allowed the Drow her comfort of the cloak, there was money and wine here and there was nothing better than wine to lighten spirits of men on guard duty. Though what the Drow had in her tight leather pants did make him wonder if there wasn't better ways to while the time. But he knew that if he suggested that, he had to share. Not that he minded, but if they were caught fucking instead of guarding, they would lose more than just their cocks.

He gave a remorseful sigh, allowing the thoughts of what he'd do to that firm ass to slip away. "Alright then, we will take the toll and a barrel of wine..." In a softer voice he added, "And we will forget the forged document with another barrel of wine." Gladly they came to an agreement and he sent two guards down to the ships to collect their wine, sending the little Drow along with them.

He just couldn't help but admire that tight ass and shift enough to hide his semi-hard on as it walked away from him. It would have been a good time indeed. With a sigh, he headed towards the books to log in the ships and when he noticed the two guards motioning towards them that they had their own little amount of booty, he shouted for the gates to be opened.
 
Back
Top