Steven's first date (Open for a female)

pwr25

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Posts
190
Steven's first date (Closed)

Steven is 18 and a first year engineering student. He's always been into sports and never had much experience with girls. In fact he's never had a real girlfriend and is still a virgin. His friends suspect this and constantly make fun of his lack of female company.

He's sick of his friends making fun of him and signed up to a computer matching service. In his profile he wrote:
Age: 20
Height: 1.80m (5' 10")
Weight 75 kg (165 lbs)
Build: Athletic
Want: Nice and naughty girlfriend

He got quite a few replies and although a bit inept in his conversations he managed to make a date with a girl on-line. Now he's sitting in a bar far away from campus looking anxiously at his watch, it's 8:10 PM and they had agreed to meet at 8:00, is she going to be a no-show?
 
Last edited:
The only description he had been given was to look for a tall lanky red head with black and purple streaks so when around 8:15 one showed looking nearly as lost as he was Steven knew it had to be her.


OOC:
Name: Kara
Age:18, 19 in a few months
Hair color: natural red with black and purple streaks
Height: 5 feet 9 inches
Body Build: lanky, with dancers muscles, and a size 44 D cup breast.
Weight: anywhere from 125-130
Dress: mostly jeans, t-shirt, jacket, and boots.

OOC, back story on Kara:
Kara had herself been with a few males but no relationship lasted past her saying no to full on sex, well none but one and that one ended up with the man in jail after he rapped her and her father a high mucked-muck lawyer as Kara liked to think of her father found out and sent his ass to jail.
Kara had revealed this part right away to Steven and the fact that she would not be having sex yet at least not until she finished her last year of high school and turned 19 both of which where due to happen in just a few months.
Yes, Kara should have been graduated from high school a year ago but at 16 a sickness took her Mother's life leaving Kara having to take a year off from school to take care of her Mother as she slowly passed away and then her Father after who after loosing his life long love spent a good 3-6 months unable to do much more then get out of bed before Kara put her foot down and forced him to go back to work.
All this was stuff Steven also knew, and by the conversations on and off over the last few months he seemed to understand and have no issue with.
Kara also let him know that the reason she was not willing to have sex until she graduated from high school at least was the fact that in her family pregnancy happened very easily and more times then not even with protection it happened, heck that was how she came to be, a final gift as both her parents called her for her Mother was close to 40 when Kara had been born premature at a week shy of 8 months leaving her to be the fifth child in her family, 3 girls, and 2 boys. There would have in fact been closer to 7or more but for whatever reason Kara's mother could not carry but one baby at a time which was something else Kara was afraid of, that and having her life basically destroyed as her oldest sister's life had become by having a child before graduating from high school, and now less then 6 years later that same sister was expecting her fifth and sixth baby, her other brothers and sister each also having at least one child already and expecting more.

IC:
Now all Kara could do as she scanned the room was hope that Steven was true to his word and that this "date" did not end up with her alone again.
 
As he looked at his watch again Steven was afraid he'd been stood up. "Can't say I blame her," he said to himself, "I was pretty inept when she told me about herself. All I every seemed to manage to say was sorry, or that's too bad. Like most engineers I'm not so good at emotions."

He reflected over what he'd told her as he took another worried look at his watch. He'd been remarkably honest and, for him, quite candid. He'd explained that he was the only son of middle class parents who had both chosen to work and develop their careers. This meant he'd lived a slightly lonely and independent life concentrating mainly on school and sport. His parents had both pushed him hard to do well at school and were always generous and loving when he succeeded. He'd gained a scholarship to go to one of the top engineering universities and still spent a lot of time working, hence his poor social skills, especially towards girls his age.

His passion is sport, he is good at most sport but has recently taken up rock climbing. He's met a few girls through climbing but most seem to come with their boyfriends so again he's not had much chance developing his social skills with girls.

He gets up to leave thinking that Kara isn't going to show up when he spots a tall red head with huge breasts. She looking around as if trying to find someone. "It must be her!" he thinks. "What should I do, wave or go over and get her?"

He stands up and walks over to the girl, approaching her from the front. "Err, excuse me miss," he asked timidly, "are you Kara? I'm Steven."
 
Yes, and you must be Steven.
Extends her hand outwards.
Nice to finally met you. Sorry I am late, traffic. Anyway shall we sit if we can find a place or do you wish to leave and head somewhere less crowed together.
 
"Forceful, decisive, a bit intimidating." thinks Steven as he shakes her hand.

"I'm glad you came, I was afraid you weren't going to show up"

"You're even more pretty than I thought."

"Let's go somewhere else. It's noisy here and difficult to talk, do you know anywhere? I'm not from around here. I chose this bar because it's away from my usual university hangouts."
 
Really umm no, as I'm not from around here either.
Kara would look and sound slightly embarrassed now as she stood there with Steven.
I am sure we can find somewhere however or if you like we can go back to my new place it's about a hour away much like you I am guessing only in the opposite direction of you.
 
<I am sure we can find somewhere however or if you like we can go back to my new place it's about a hour away much like you I am guessing only in the opposite direction of you.>

"Your place?" says Steven surprised, never in his wildest dreams did he expected to be invited to her place on the first date.

"Great idea." he says, with more excitement in his voice than he wanted to show. "Would you like to have a drink before we leave, I've got a table over there."

"We can relax a little bit before you have to drive again and it'll give the traffic time to clear a bit."

Self consciously putting his hand on Kara's shoulder he guides her towards the table.

"What would you like to drink?"
 
Oh, I did not realize you had a table already. Yes, let's sit drink, perhaps some food too. The fruit dessert looks really good.
Kara stood now waiting for Steven to show her back to the table he had, wondering why she had asked what amounted to a total stranger to her place and grateful Steven did say he had a table since really she was not ready at all to head back to her place alone or with someone for that matter. It was too tempting, for Kara knew what she wanted more then anything, heck right now she could only hope it wasn't showing on her face like she felt it was, for to her she felt as if she was instantly three shades red from blushing another things too.
 
<"Oh, I did not realize you had a table already. Yes, let's sit drink, perhaps some food too.">

"Moron!" thinks Steven "You're invited to her place and you didn't jump at it!!"

He notices that Kara seems uncomfortable but can't understand why, "Hope it's not me!" he thinks, "Pehaps she's noticed?" In fact her perfume and her physical presence next to him is affecting Steven as he feels his cock start to get harder. "Shit! get down!" he thinks as he tries to move his hips to make the slowly growing bulge less visible. His growing arousal is not helped as his hand seemingly all by itself runs down the curves of Kara's back.

Steven leads her to the table and pulls out the chair for her to sit.

"Would you like to order something to eat or drink?" he asks as the waitress arrives next to the table.

They're seated in a secluded corner of the bar. He got there early to make sure of having a table in the corner. It's quieter than the main area of the bar; favoured by couples.

The young couple locked in a passionate kiss at the table next to them is not helping Steven's growing erection as he fights to stop it showing, remebering what Kara said about no sex during their on-line conversations. His eyes keep secretly, he hopes, looking at her breasts..."Stop it!" he whispers to himself forcing his eyes to focus on Kara's face.

"You seem a bit flushed, are you OK Kara?"
 
Just warm is all.
Before sitting Kara would remove her jacket which in turn made her pert nipples show even more. She was sure Steven could smell her sex too which made her blush even harder.
Yes, she had sworn not to have sex before her graduation from high school and her 19th birthday both of which where less then a few months away in fact it was 1 month, 3 weeks and 5 days away now or at her birthday was. Kara was counting the days until she turned 19 which was odd since she also wanted to finish high school before sex and that was closer to 3 months.
As she sat there waiting on the food and drink to arrive she watched the couple beside them making out her sex growing hotter and hotter causing to shift on the chair which she sat multiple times, she then began to speak nearly stammering.
Steven I don't know as I can wait but I'm scared. I've come so far, no one thought I could do this make graduation, finish high school. They all doomed me when my mother passed and my father went basically insane.
As Kara sat talking to Steven her eyes never fully leaving that of the couple beside them who where now nearly in each others lap making out Kara's sex began to pulse harder and harder and her breath come in faster gulps. Finally she rose from the table.
Steven leave the food and the drink for now, my car is big with a fold down seat. I can't wait.
Leans in then so only Steven would hear her next words.
There is something I did not tell you before I am auto erotic extremely so and watching the couple beside us , Steven I'm about to have a full blow orgasm and I want to feel your cock inside me when I do.
Kara would not wait his reply rather hurry for the door and to her car hopping Steven wasn't too off put by her sudden truthfulness all the while her sex growing and pulsing ever harder against the pants she wore.
 
<"There is something I did not tell you before I am auto erotic extremely so and watching the couple beside us , Steven I'm about to have a full blow orgasm and I want to feel your cock inside me when I do.">

Steven's look shows his surprise. "Bbbut... I thought you wanted to stay a virgin until after graduation," he stammered, "all those on-line chats, all those warnings, I don't understand."

He runs after Kara and graps her before she leaves the restaurant.

"Kara, this is too much for me. My cock is screaming 'Yes, go fuck her!' but my brain is saying it's not right. Come back to the table, or if you must go to the bathroom and jerk yourself off!"

"We can do everything but fuck until your birthday. I can suck you, lick you, finger you, but not fuck you. Then on your birthday we can have a monster fuck. Meanwhile we can get hot sharing our fantasies."

"Hell, I really do want to fuck you. My cock is burning through my pants to get at you. But I don't want it like this."
 
Thank you. You are the first male ever to well act as a gentleman should and respect my wishes despise what I said about having sex now. I would not mind seeing how much fun we could have together without full on sex and really Steven I must confess one more thing to you. Do you recall me telling you online at one point that I was raped?
Soft sigh.
Of course you do Steven. Well I was raped anally at first it hurt so bad I thought I would die but then something happened and now I find I want it. If well that is you are into anal sex. Steven if you are not I understand and I can simply jack you off with my hands and mouth until you cum. As for me my underwear and crotch of my jeans are already near to drenched but if you'd like to taste simple say the word and we can go back to my place.
 
<"As for me my underwear and crotch of my jeans are already near to drenched but if you'd like to taste simple say the word and we can go back to my place.">

"Fucking hell! Are you serious!? My cock's screaming for relief!"

Steven's a virgin but that doesn't mean he doesn't know about sex. He has a decent secret (well, he thinks/hopes it's secret) library of porno magazines and porno films. He regularly trawls the internet for prono photos and porno films. One of his favourite pornos is a teen being fucked in the ass .... his mind is replaying the scene ... the girl is naked, on her knees on the bed and her partner's cock is sticking up like a flag pole. He can play the whole scene in his mind .... "Fuck me in the ass baby," she's shouting, "ram that giant fucking cock right up my tight little ass!"

He's staring openly at Kara's tits, his hand rubbing his cock as he mentally substitutes Kara for the girl in the porno movie. "OK, but I don't think I can last a long drive with my cock so hard. Either I go and jerk off in the toilet or you suck me off in the car before we leave."
 
I can suck you off if you'd like, Steven.
Takes his hand and leads him to her car once there even before getting into the car Kara begins to rub his hard cock over his pants making it harder yet. Upon feeling the strong pulsing of the blood rushing to the head Kara would open the door the seats already down, Steven would feel Kara crawl in on top turning around so that her dripping cunt was close to his mouth a quick grab of a blanket over top each and Steven would then feel Kara's mouth on the head of his cock and soon taking in his entire length. At first it was slow long pulls which quickly got harder and faster until she felt the first drop of precum tickle her tongue from there she simply went for the base of Steven's cock holding there sucking hard until he empty his load down her throat.
 
Back
Top