Editor Needed

Hey! First time writer here trying to write a non human story. My stories deal with werewolves. I think most of my mistakes are grammar and occasionally my writing gets confusing and the readers are all asking me to use an editor lol so please help!

email: [personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Last edited by a moderator:
Best to make sure your PM capability is turned on here--because it's against the rules to post an e-mail address, and it probably will be stripped out by the moderators.

This might help:

Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

I'm happy to try and help. I just finished editing another story and enjoyed it. PM if you think I'd be a good fit.

Hey! First time writer here trying to write a non human story. My stories deal with werewolves. I think most of my mistakes are grammar and occasionally my writing gets confusing and the readers are all asking me to use an editor lol so please help!

email: [personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Back