GLBT Daily Vibe II

You will. Just try not to force it or fret. And in the meantime, there are a bunch of people just on this board who would love to help however we can.

:rose:

Thankyou, its nice to know that, I am ok currently, I am happy and far too busy to fret. Sleep well:kiss:

inthegutter :A red leotard and black tights...sounds very sexy!

definitely not, just sweaty and a little bit grubby, but a hell of a lot warmer to rehearse in than just a corset and stockings that I will be wearing on stage when I do the routine. now the corset is off, so I can do things like eat and breath, I look and feel like Betty White does flashdance :D

have a good day vibers:rose::kiss::kiss:

Thankyou, its nice to know that, I am ok currently, I am happy and far too busy to fret. Sleep well:kiss:

definitely not, just sweaty and a little bit grubby, but a hell of a lot warmer to rehearse in than just a corset and stockings that I will be wearing on stage when I do the routine. now the corset is off, so I can do things like eat and breath, I look and feel like Betty White does flashdance :D

have a good day vibers:rose::kiss::kiss:

As long as you're comfortable, that's all that matters. You have a good day too. :kiss:

Mood: melancholy
Music: Wintersleep - Weighty Ghost
Wearing: flannel pajamas

One of the worst things about living here is that it's so hard to visit family, or for them to visit me. I know I'm lucky in that my relationship with my family is strong and healthy. Also makes it hurt more when one of them is going through something rough, and the best I can do is call.

Which isn't to say the call isn't helpful, it's just not the same as being there. I feel like an exile, and I'm the one who gave the order.

Silver lining: I get to use this in my writing. Yay.

Mood: melancholy
Music: Wintersleep - Weighty Ghost
Wearing: flannel pajamas

One of the worst things about living here is that it's so hard to visit family, or for them to visit me. I know I'm lucky in that my relationship with my family is strong and healthy. Also makes it hurt more when one of them is going through something rough, and the best I can do is call.

Which isn't to say the call isn't helpful, it's just not the same as being there. I feel like an exile, and I'm the one who gave the order.

Silver lining: I get to use this in my writing. Yay.

I know what you mean about distance and wish I could be a lot closer to someone right now - I feel about as useful as a stick of floppy celery.
I should report that I'm back at Uni, have unpacked my things, looked around the room and then promptly started crying FFS. Got to get a handle on emos :cool:

Silver lining? Meh... not sure that I'm in the right place to do any writing but I'm sure a good nights sleep will help.

Music: good idea!
Mood: Melancholia
Wearing: nearly everything

I know what you mean about distance and wish I could be a lot closer to someone right now - I feel about as useful as a stick of floppy celery.
I should report that I'm back at Uni, have unpacked my things, looked around the room and then promptly started crying FFS. Got to get a handle on emos :cool:

Silver lining? Meh... not sure that I'm in the right place to do any writing but I'm sure a good nights sleep will help.

Music: good idea!
Mood: Melancholia
Wearing: nearly everything

Aww, sorry you're feeling down. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you :kiss:

*HUGS* to Stickygirl and Dizzy:heart:

a big hi to vibers everywhere:rose:

this weekend was spent moving my daughter, son in law, and granddaughter to their new home which is miles away, where they will be living for 6 month sbefore moving to the mediteranean for 4 years, was chaotic, and very sad for me, so used to having them around, my poor fridge doesn't know who is going to raid it anymore.:(

On a brighter note, I have been contacted by a promoter who is organising a big gala dinner evening in memory of one of my biggest heros. They have asked me to perform his role in his signature panto routine, I am honoured, humbled and scared at the prospect but will do it. To be sharing a stage with many stars of TV and silver screen will be weird, exciting and a shock. I will be so far from my comfort zone, It will not even be within view.:rose:

mood: sad, thoughtful
music: If I could Turn Back Time - Cher
wearing: black figure hugging mid thigh length dress, with a sheer organza ankle length skirt extension from thigh to ankle. looks fab, but can only walk in weeny steps:D

Last edited:
Wow - that sounds awesome Silky: what an opportunity for you!! But hey - TV stars are just people so go out there and kick some ass!!
I'm still in the midst of helping a close friend deal with an awful crisis and trying to find the right words to say. It's all happening at a distance so only cyber hugs but that's proving quite a healthy way to help. I've always found I can express myself more clearly in written conversations - it's too easy to be affected by their emotion when you're in the same room.
In an odd way, being a regular on Lit has prepared me as much as my involvement with LGBT generally. Lets face it, there are some pretty weird and wacky opinions and preferences expressed here, so I'm quite used to standing preconceptions on their head. So thank you Laurel and co. for helping me learn how to help my friend :rose: ( it is Laurel not Lauren isn't it? :rolleyes: ) and thank you too guys, for just being you :rose::heart:

Mood: reflective but optimistic
Music: the sound of cars in the rain
Wearing : sensible knickers

was it wrong?

to fall in lust with a thoughtful sexy femboi after only a few messages back and forth on here? :eek::heart:

Well ....

I don't think it's wrong at all. I think it happens quite often. I hope it leads to something more for you. :kiss:

it's not looking good.... haven't heard back from him... I guess it was just words on the screen.. oh well...:eek:

it's not looking good.... haven't heard back from him... I guess it was just words on the screen.. oh well...:eek:
Hey - I don't know if it helps but you're not alone in feeling that. I think a big LGBT group hug might help here!! :rose:
tumblr_makpt06BR91rgep1wo1_400.gif

Great Idea

Asolutely terrific Idea Silky ....Not sure what to really post beyond Hello to all ...and hope 2014 is going well for you and all your friends and family and any very special person you have in life.I will say this as well I am so very glad I found Lit and GLBT forum...Of course alot of what we discuss here is just fantasy and sex acts and the like ...but there is some very substaintial disscusion of topics and issues as well. I can only say that living a very rural solitary life at this part of my life ...it has been great to have the insight and feed back from all of you in your postings and responses to mine.

I can only say allthough I do meet very open and great people in my life and of course converse over issues ...It seems here their is an ability to worry less and really broach some ideas and thoughts in a even deeper way.Thats not to say real face to face disscussions are not far more important ..of course they are ..but here you can somewhat let all defenses and barriers down.

It is very cool....it just adds a feeling of understanding and thoughtfulness to real life interaction ...or at least I find it so ..thus far.

Any way trully hope all are healthy ,Happy ,and have loving caring people close in your lives.

I'm sorry to hear that. You are definitely not alone here and as sticky said, you will have plenty of support and hugs from all of us. Take care.

Morning sticky, how are you? :kiss:
Morning - kinda early in the morning for you huh? The sun is shining, the wind is blowing so I may have to go for a walk on the hill and remind my legs what they're for :)
Bit cold out there still?

Morning - kinda early in the morning for you huh? The sun is shining, the wind is blowing so I may have to go for a walk on the hill and remind my legs what they're for :)
Bit cold out there still?

yes it is. expecting 5" of snow today :( I would love to join you in your walk. It would feel nice to get out in the sunshine for a change.

Here ya go! http://www.literotica.com/s/at-last-43 I'm a hopeless romantic at heart, so this is a bit fluffy.

...and what's wrong with being romantic?! :) Thanks you - I look forward to reading that later - I need all the fluff I can get right now!

Oooo - love that opening paragrah!! Gonna save that till later :heart:

yes it is. expecting 5" of snow today :( I would love to join you in your walk. It would feel nice to get out in the sunshine for a change.

Yea - you have proper weather - we have raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain. Sheesh, hasn't stopped for 6 weeks so this Pom has grounds for whining! :D

You guys sound wonderful!
This is wonderland and welcome! :rose:
There's no agenda here - just sound off about anything on your mind

Last edited:
Back