Siblings Home Alone Chapter 2 (Closed jax_storyteller)

LittleCatherine

Experienced
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Posts
48
Prologue
Willow and Mark's parents had gone on a month long cruise. Leaving the 20 yr old at home alone with his 19 yr old sister. Mark had always been attracted to Willow more and always felt more to her than a brother should. The first day they were home alone Mark took out the alcohol and got his little sister a little drunk. From this little bit of fun Mark discovered that Willow felt the same way for him as he did for her. Their fun grew and led to Willow and Mark getting sexually active. They were heading up for a shower when our story continues.

Mark
Tom-Felton-draco-malfoy-15428329-600-451.jpg

Willow (without Tattoos)
Stevie-Rae-stevie-rae-johnson-23199473-410-600.jpg


Story Continues
Willow and Mark were about to get into the shower together when suddenly the doorbell rang.
Sighing Willow looked at Mark who was still in his jeans and said "Mark you may go for that. I can't and it could be someone mom or dad sent to check on us"
She handed him his shirt and playfully pushed him out of the bathroom before kissing him softly in the doorway and going in to shower alone.

(sorry that not a very good start)
 
Mark couldn't believe someone was at the door just as him and Willow were going to have sex with each other for the first time after their drunken fun earlier."shit!" He cursed looking down the stairs annoyed, turning back he smiled at his younger sibling and kissed her back softly, heading downstairs with his shirt in his hand. He quickly but ended up before answering the door to reveal his friends. He paused for a moment wondering what to do and whether to let them in. "Hey Bro's mi casa es su casa!" Mark said to his friends. It's a good thing his sister had cleaned up the sofa he thought to himself as he opened up door. "What?" Replied the taller friend, Nick. "Make yourself at home" Anthony the shorter one responded gently slapping Nick round the back of the head as they walked in, gently nodding acknowledgement to each other. The other guy Mark wasn't so close with but hung with him nevertheless and instead of going into the living room went upstairs saying he was going to the loo.
 
Willow had decided not to shower and had instead just rinsed herself off and went into her bedroom to get dressed.
She was standing, in her jeans and purple bra, at her wardrobe looking for one of her favourite long tops when her door opened. She had expected it to be Mark even though she had heard him greeting his friends. When she turned to tell him he shouldn't be in there she was shocked to find it wasn't Mark but his friend Brian instead. She clutched the top she had taken from the wardrobe to her covering her from him and was horrified into silence as he locked her door and began walking towards her with a hungry look in his eyes.
She snapped out of her shock when his hand snaked around her waist and pulled her to him.
Instantly she screamed "Get off me!!!"
She pushed against him but was not even nearly strong enough instead he pushed her back against her dresser knocking some of her little statues down to the hard wood floor where they shattered. Her favourite one, the one Mark gave her, was dangerously close to the edge now and she almost cried when she thought it was going to hit the floor. Luckily as it fell it landed on a pile of her clothes and so the crystal wolf figurine was undamaged.
Willow didn't have time to feel relief as Brian had begun biting at her neck and forced her hands behind her back holding them both in one of his hands while he groped her with the other.
"MA..." She tried to scream but her scream was muffled as Brian's hand closed over her mouth.
Willow struggled against him even tried biting him but he would not let her go. Desperately she kicked her dresser hoping it would make enough noise so Mark would kjnow she was in trouble if he had not already heard her scream.

(I hope thats ok. I also hope I didn't get too carried away with the drama)
 
Mark heard something upstairs and thought nothing of it, it was probably just his sister and Brian talking . He carried on hanging out with his buddies downstairs laughing and joking, completely unaware of how his sister was being molested. He desperately wanted to tell his mates fantastic news between him and Willow but she was his sister. He had to keep their forbidden love a secret and the sooner they left the better. He couldn't wait to be alone with his younger sibling again.

Suddenly he heard banging coming from upstairs and without saying a word he rushed up to investigate, following the sound of his sister kicking the dresser. Swiftly he opened his sisters bedroom door seeing Brian forcing himself upon her, her wrists bound by this so-called friend. The distress upon her face, his blood boiled with anger. He was always protective over his sister but this time it was even more personal, letting his rage loose. Quickly stepping towards the guy, this normally peaceful young man lashed out, thrusting his fist against his sisters attacker, cracking him squarely on the head. His eyes seemed to look through a tunnel that is uncontrolled anger continued as Brian fell down, hastily following him he unleashed a furious anger upon the guy beneath him punching furiously, over and over striking the other guys face, making him increasingly bloody..
 
Brian went down fast and Willow sunk to her knees crying holding onto her neck where she was worried he had broken the skin.
As she saw Mark become nothing but Rage she felt slightly afraid. He could kill Brian if he kept going like this.
His friends had come up hearing the sound of someone falling hard and were now moving into the room separating Brian and Mark.
Anthony got in front of Mark and practically shouted at him "Man stop Willow needs you! We'll get him outta here but you have to look after your sister. Just look at her!"
Willow was curled up on the ground by her dresser crying and clutching the crystal wolf Mark had given her for her birthday the one she was afraid was going to be broken just moments ago.
She couldn't look at Mark or his friends she was too badly shaken her body shivered and trembled she wasn't even trying to hide herself any more she was just crying wishing they would all go away and leave her alone with Mark
 
Being separated from Brian Mark was still completely enraged that this guy would do that to his little sister and he wanted to hurt him so badly. Yet Anthony's yelling somehow reached him, that Willow needed did him. The mist started to drift away from his eyes and all he could think about was his poor sister crying on the floor. "Get the fuck out, get the fuck out of here now!" He yelled at the battered guy and his friends "just go, I'll look after Willow. Watching them leave her bedroom he ran his hands through his hair trying to relieve some of the anger as he knelt down beside his younger sibling. He started to stroke her hair "it's okay, you're safe with me". Mark wanted to hold his sister and make all of this go away. But after the trauma of what had just happened he decided to let her come to him, continuing to run his fingers through her hair. "It's okay shhhh, it's over now"
 
willow shivered not going to Mark until she heard the front door closing doenstairs.
As soon as she knew they were gone Willow practically threw herself into Mark's safe secure loving arms as she cried.
"I...t...tried to...s..stop him....I....s...s...screamed...but he.....'' she cried needing to talk about it but finding it very hard.
The crystal wolf was in her hand as she clutched it to her chest one hand around Mark's waist.
 
Suddenly Willow rose throwing herself around her brother holding him tightly, his arms holding her snug against him "there, there… It's not your fault…" He comforted her as she cried against him. He felt so bad that one of his friends would do that to her, like it was his fault. If only he hadn't answered the door. "Let it all out Willow" Mark said trying so hard to make her feel better, not sure how to help her through this trauma. The only good thing he could think was his stopped it before, he couldn't even say the words in his mind, hoping his sweet little sister wouldn't be scarred as he stroked her wavy blond hair lovingly "I'm here, I'm never leaving" Mark informed his sibling.
 
Willow cried until exhaustion caught up with her and she fell asleep in Mark's arms.
She was shivering slightly as she was cold from crying so much and having her window slightly open.
The wolf was still in her hand clutched to her chest as she fell asleep. She looked so peaceful as if none of this had happened, the only proof of her distress were her tear streaked cheeks and Mark's wet shirt
 
Mark's sisters tears just seem to keep on flooding through and nothing seemed to help comfort Willow. It was only once she fell asleep wrapped within his arms but she finally stopped crying. Her brother hold his younger sibling tightly not wanting to leave her side but after a while her body started shaking from cold. Through all of this he had failed to notice the window open and wondered whether to get up close the window. He didn't want to wake her as clearly she needed to sleep. He couldn't reach a blanket or anything, so decided to pick up his sister and get Willow tucked in under the sheets. Mark slowly and carefully lifted her trying not to wake her, he rose to his feet and carefully lowered her to her own bed and pulled the covers over her. He softly kissed her lips before going to close Willow's bedroom window, quickly returning and slipping under the covers spooning up beside his sister, gently stroking her hair proceeding to doze off into sleep himself.
 
Last edited:
Willow shivered for a little longer after being put into bed before she slowly warmed up. She smiled softly when she felt Mark's lips on hers and cuddled up in the covers sleeping a little more peacefully. When she felt Mark slipping in behind her and spooning her she cuddled back and relaxed even more in his arms loving how it felt being so near him and the feeling of his sweet breath against the skin of her neck.

As she slept Willow slowly began to toss.
Willow was standing by her wardrobe just like before though this time she was in only her underwear and nothing else. Her door had locked and her room went dark. Willow went to find the light switch but even though she was where it should be the switch was gone. A spot light then appeared on her bed and Willow could see chains and handcuffs and other bindings on the bed. Her heart began racing as she knew these bindings were waiting for her. She turned to try her door again to find she was standing face to face with Brian. She screamed but he grabbed her throwing her back onto the bed. The bindings came to life strapping her down and Brian laughed evilly as he duck taped her mouth so she couldn't scream. She struggled even though it was pointless and Brian laughed cutting off her underwear before moving over her body and...

Willow shot up screaming as she sat looking around her dark room and feeling someone next to her. She scrambled out of the bed looking for the light and in her fright couldn't find it. Her heart racing her breathing hysterical due to the nightmare
 
Mark slept peacefully holding his baby sister Willow until the sound of her scream pierced his unconsciousness. In his dreamlike state he didn't realise what was going on, slowly coming back to reality. Her brother could hear her panicked breathing and the sounds of her footsteps on the floor beneath, spreading his hands across the mattress under the sheets, there was no sign of his sibling "Will?" He enquired drowsily. It was at this point that her brother remembered there was a light on the bedside table, he reached and fumbled through the darkness turning it on. This system look to make terrible state full of anxiety, breathing so hard and fast. "Willow, it's okay… It's just me, you're having a nightmare" he said quietly and calmly. Mark slid out of her bed placing 1 foot on the floor after the other and approached her cautiously. "Sshhhh I'm here and you're completely safe" Mark said trying to comfort his pretty blonde sister.
 
When she heard Mark's voice her panic began to subside "Mark? is that you?"
When the light by her bed went on she jumped having totally forgotten about her bedside lamp though seeing Mark filled her with relief and she felt completely safe.
She ran to him moving into his arms and holding around his waist burying her head against his chest knowing he would always protect her. "Sorry guess the dream was just too real that I got a fright when I felt someone next to me. I didn't realise it was you"
She blushed and hugged him tight moving so her feet were between his and she was as close to him as she could possibly be. It was very clear she had gotten a terrible fright but it was also clear that she was alright now that she was with Mark.
 
Once Willow recognised her brother she quickly came to him, embracing him with an immense sense of relief. Mark held her tightly his arms. "As long as your alright now, that's all that matters" her elder sibling replied kissing her long blonde locks on the top of her head. "I'll always protect you and keep you safe" he said as she moved tighter to his body, his hands gently rubbing over her back soothingly as she seemed much calmer, their bodies wrapped tightly around one another "let's get to bed, it's been a rough day" he said understating the trauma that his sister had been through.
 
Willow winced a little then hesitantly whispered "Mark...what....went through your head when you...saw that?"
She looked up at him the need to know clear in her voice and eyes as she remained firmly rooted to the spot not moving anywhere towards the bed.
 
He glanced down looking into her eyes reluctant to share, not wanting his little sister to think of him in that moment. His hand stroked her long blonde hair, then Mark sighed before speaking "I was just so angry thinking someone was hurting you… I needed to stop your pain… And I wanted him to feel my wrath for what he did to you" he explained shifting his gaze away from hers "I'm sorry I didn't get to you any sooner"
 
Last edited:
She looked at him and said "Mark I know your making that more PG13 than it was. I know what happened to me, before and after you showed up, I want to know exactly what went through your head when you saw your friend pinning me against my dresser clasping my hands behind my back, knocking half my crystal animals off the dresser to the floor, kissing my neck and biting me while holding my mouth shut" She looked at him determined. Willow would never let go if it was something she wanted to know and she knew when he was keeping things from her.
 
"Okay Willow, I was afraid it was going to rape you… But worst of all…" He felt ashamed to continue stopping talking for a moment before proceeding "I was thinking how we might never make love with one another, taking away your trust in men" he said feeling so shamed by his own selfish needs.
 
She nodded looking slightly relieved and said "Thank you. At least now I know I wasn't being totally stupid thinking he'd rape me instead of just fondling my breasts"
She blushed and went to where her crystal animals were shattered on the floor and sighed seeing the head of one of the pony figures Mark gave her when she was three. Every year he got her one more crystal animal figure the latest one was her favourite. The elegant crystal wolf which was now on her bedside locker instead of her dresser.
She sighed sadly and blinked back tears when she saw the shattered remains of the crystal fox he gave her two years ago on the ground at her feet
 
"of course you weren't being stupid" he answered as willow lowered herself to the floor where her crystal animals and broken. He could see her disappointment losing such treasured gifts he had given her through the years. "All that matters is your alright!" Mark told his younger sibling looking at her as she turned to look up at him, her face still bright red and the look of sadness upon her face. He walked over to her and leaned down on his knees "I'm just glad it didn't go any further" he said bringing his hands to her face, his lips gravitating towards her forehead and kissed her softly
 
She nodded feeling tears in her eyes now that the fact her treasures were almost all gone. The wolf was the only one left. All of the other 18 figurines were broken including the very first one she had been given by Mark. A cute little crystal teddy bear holding a little heart. She knew Mark didn't pick it himself he was only one when it was given to her but she still loved it. She had always had it and now...it was gone. it was shard of crystal on her floor. It broke her heart seeing them all shattered.
 
Mark watched as the tears rolled down her beautiful cheeks dwelling on what was lost. He pressed his thumbs and gently wiped the tears away. "I know it won't be the same, but we could try and find some replacements? We could go shopping tomorrow if you want?" He gave her a gentle smile hoping to lift her spirits. He observed her looking down at all the broken shards crystal on the floor, from all the gifts he had bought her. "Come on, let's go to bed. Everything will seem better after a good night's sleep" Mark said to Willow
 
She nodded softly as she tried not to cry. Sighing she said "At least I saved the wolf. I remember you told me she was rare and it'd be impossible to find another one"
Shuddering at the thought of losing her wolf she cuddled close to Mark as he led her back to bed. She slipped into bed and moved over letting him join her again and then cuddled close resting her head on his chest feeling safer in his arms than simply just next to him.
 
Mark observed how careful she was with the crystal wolf he had given her, placing it back safely on her way to bed. Snuggling close they cuddled together with willow resting her head against his chest. He loved the feeling of sharing a bed with his sister, their bodies entwined with one another, Mark was so looking forward to sleeping with her for the next few months. Although things would get tricky once their parents returned from their vacation... Mark was happy for now just making willow feel safe with sex the last thing on his mind right then. Stretching for the light switch he kissed his sister on the forehead and turned off the lamp beside the bed, closing his eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep
 
Willow smiled as she drifted off to sleep. She sighed happily trying to forget everything happened.
"Mark.... Thank You'' she whispered sleepily
 
Back
Top