Sharing Maddy (Closed)

  • Thread starter Lustful_Intentions
  • Start date
L

Lustful_Intentions

Guest
(A modification to an earlier post-at my co-author's request)

"Are you ready, Maddy?"

Mark pressed his forehead against hers as he posed the question, though he was well aware of the answer.

Three weeks ago, he'd gently pleasured her with two fingers while he stroked himself just centimeters from her lips. The end result was Maddy taking his tip between her lips as they finished together.

From there, through discussion and pillow talk, they had reached their current state. After six months of dating, they'd built a level of comfort and trust that she'd shared this desire with him. She'd acknowledged that she was unsure-was this an endpoint? Or a gateway? He cared enough for her to take that leap, not knowing the answer for sure.

He laid astride her, his left hand cupping her cheek, his chest lightly grazing against her side. She was splayed nearly in the middle of her queen bed, which itself was a tight fit in her two-bedroom city apartment.

His cock was rigid and damp with her juices as it rested against her leg. Mark had spent the last several minutes plunging into her, grinding his hips against hers, all for the simple act of warming her up and making her feel comfortable. He'd held back his orgasm, pulling out before he reached the brink, knowing that he'd be unlikely to stop himself at that point.

In his right hand, he cupped the base of the eight-inch silicon didlo that he was about to press into Maddy's waiting slit. Gently, he ran the head along the length of her lips, wanting to give her some familiarity with the feel of it. His breathing was slow and measured as he gently parted her lips with it, waiting patiently for the response to his question.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Maddy could feel Mark's cock lying on her leg. Stiff and wet, she longed to have it inside her mouth, and lick all of her juices covering it.

But that would have to wait. First she wanted to have all of Mark's attention for a while. As he ran the plastic rod around her slit, she wanted nothing else but having it getting inside her.

"Are you ready, Maddy?" he asked her, as he teased her entrance.

If he was waiting for a answer to start pushing it in, she wouldn't deny it from him.

"Get it in--", she begged him, feeling her hole twitching in anticipation.

Maddy wanted to get hold of his cock, not wanting to let it feel forgotten. But she knew she'd better let it rest for a minute. Mark had almost come inside her, so she wanted him to cool down and be able to withstand a second long pass inside her mouth.

This was the first time they were going to use a toy, and Maddy was so excited, she couldn't help getting it started.
 
Maddy's voice was a lower pitch than normal as she uttered the words. It was clear that she was focused on savoring this moment by the pacing with which she spoke. Mark felt her lift her hips just slightly as she said it, making her need all the more clear.

Knowing she was sufficiently moistened from the time he'd already spent inside her, pushing, grinding his hips against hers, he moved his hand to the base of the toy and started to apply pressure downward, guiding the head past her eager lips. His left hand moved just under her head, cradling it, her hair slightly damp-the air in her building had been on the fritz all week, and their bodies were both coated with a light sheen.

He angled his body over hers, applying more pressure, letting the length of his cock slide against her thigh, letting her feel the thickness of it against her flesh. His forehead was pressed to hers, his lips lightly grazing hers as he whispered into it 'Nice and easy, Maddy, you're doing wonderful.'

Mark's words belied the fact that this was a new experience for him as well. He was fortunate that there was a woman working at the sex shop had been knowledgable about such things. She'd pointed him to the implement he now held against her, in her.

And now, that implement was a tool in his hands-intended to arouse, pleasure and bring her to climax. He was already anticipating the way her body would shudder against him when we worked the thick shaft of the toy inside her, burying it into her waiting flesh.

With that anticipation, that is what he did, pushing it against her pussy lips, parting them, guiding the head, then the first few inches of the shaft inside her. Feeling her body tense a little, he took his time, but knew that he was giving her exactly what they'd discussed.
 
It felt like he was entering her once again, only this time the thing going inside her was colder. Her hungry lips welcomed the plastic stick inside her while she sensed his warm cock pressing against her thigh.

Slow but steady he pushed the toy inside her. She craved for it to go farther inside her, but she was enjoying the moment. Mark knew how much she loved to be teased, and only in the end to be given what she really wanted.

For a while she hadn't used a toy like that and it was a new but familiar sensation. However, it was different to the times she had started exploring her body as a teenager. Now that Mark was guiding the stick inside her it felt much more exciting.

As he kept slowly pressing the toy further inside her, Maddy felt her breathing and heart beats hasten. She knew it wouldn't be long until she could feel the tip of the toy deep inside her. And when it touched her, a loud moan escaped her lips, her back arched and she pressed her body up to Mark's. His cock, pressed between their bodies, was a reminder of him consenting to her wishes. He was leaving his own pleasure aside for a while to please her with a toy. He was so understanding.

Maddy still couldn't let him. She didn't want to be selfish, and slowly placed a hand between their bodies, trying to reach for his cock.
 
As Mark pushed against her, he felt her arch her back, a sign that she wanted the toy deeper inside her. Much as he enjoyed teasing Maddy, at this stage he felt compelled to oblige. Soon enough, the toy had nearly disappeared inside her.

Mark repositioned his grip, placing his hand at the base of the toy, palm flat against the bottom, his fingers curled around it and grazing against her outer lips as he slowly moved the toy in a small circle inside her. Roughly thrusting the toy in and out of her was but mere simplicity. This required more finesse, more care for her arousal and ultimately, her climax.

He could feel, hell, hear, her breathing become quicker, rasping from her lungs. Mark himself was taking deep, measured breaths, seeking to control himself as much as possible.

Maddy reached for him, and Mark slightly arched his hips backwards, out of her reach. His left hand moved to her face, his thumb pressing to her lips-'Not yet, not yet' he implored-'A little patience will serve you well here, Maddy.'

His words belied how badly he wanted to be in her mouth, to have her lips wrapped around his engorged shaft, pushing against her, filling her throat. That would have to wait-he needed to bring her further along before granting either of them that piece of the puzzle.
 
Back
Top