What Lingers in the Darkness (open) - Restarted

ChaseMePleez

Literotica Guru
The lights that ran across the marquee gave the place a feel of old Hollywood. Tonight was a showing of the ballet 'Don Quixote'. People came from a ways just to see one of the more famous ballets, She was never a big fan of the movie house or the opera. Ballet held her heart, mesmerizing her with its graceful beauty. A corseted red satin gown graced her body with flowing material that gave her a look of elegance. The dark brown tresses of hair had been softly curled and lay down her back. Her ample bust emphasized her shape in the gorgeous dress. Nessa made a mental note to thank Mrs. Panini for lending it to her. The hallways of the theater seemed endless as she searched for her box seat. Tonight she could forget about the sword that was hanging above her head. Nessa was being hunted by the Bonanno family, specifically Andrew Bonanno II. No one takes rejection well, especially a spoiled rich mob son that has never heard the word 'no' in his life. She had met Andrew while she was working at the Museum of the City of New York. Nessa was in charge of new requisitions for the museum and verifying their provenance. He quickly became obsessive, not taking her rejection for reality. He even told people that they were engaged at one point. He became violent after the first three weeks of her rejection, landing a few slaps on her. When came into her office, laying a gun on her desk that she knew it was time to run. She had no family left anymore, no one to miss her. No one would help her at first. The bastard had poisoned her reputation in the community. It took some sway from a friend high up in the justice system to get Andrew delayed long enough for her to disappear.

The first town wasn't as isolated as she needed it to be. Andrew found her within a month. He and his boys had sneaked into her apartment in the middle of the night. Andrew demanded that she accept his marriage proposal or she'd regret it. If it hadn't been for a few town drunks that were pissing on Andrew's car, she might not have made it. With nothing more than her purse and a few necessary items that she had kept in the trunk, Nessa found her next home. She lived in this small town under the name of Katie Benton, teaching history to the 7th graders. Nessa had been there for 8 months now and the ticket to the ballet was a gift from the kids for her birthday. It made her smile that those kids thought that much of her. Tonight was about entertainment, a rime to relax and let the music bring her to heaven again. Tonight she wasn't allowed to think of what she feared and would only think of living. It was a tough situation though, being alone and she was feeling more than a little frustrated. Andrew had reeked havoc on anyone that showed a glimmer of interest in her. She soon gave up on dating anyone in fear of his retribution.

Nessa looked at her ticket, checking the signs above the doors, looking for her box seat. She finally found it at the very end and went through the doors. It looked empty which made her happy. She didn't feel like making the necessary small talk during the show and she wouldn't feel at ease with someone next to her. She sat in the seat she was assigned, looking down at the stage which was bare at this point. The people were taking their seats and she could hear the soft noise of conversation in the crowds. As the show began and the music flowed through the air, Nessa noticed very little going on around her. For once she wasn't on hyper alert for some sign of Andrew and it felt good to be normal even if it was for a little while. She hummed along to the music and watched the dancers glide across the stage. Nessa watched as the Don's obsession came to life. Her black eyes stared off into the darkness in the back of her. She was still a little afraid of what lingered in the shadows. Maybe it was just her paranoia getting the best of her.

Andrew smiled as his hands ran over his tuxedo. He smoothed the lines over his muscular six foot frame. He had found her, and he was done playing cat and mouse. He ran his hands through his dark hair as the lights flickered briefly and the show soon started. He waited another fifteen minutes before approaching the door to the box suite. He carefully and quietly opened the door

He recognized Nessa immediately, her long locks falling over her exposed shoulders. He quietly stepped up behind her seat, his eyes dipping down at the full bosom exposed by the snug low cut line of the red gown

"You look delicious" he said from behind her as he rested his hands on her shoulders, holding her down in her seat.

"I'm so glad the dress fits you. I wasn't sure when I talked to that friend of yours about tonight. I have been watching you for a couple o weeks now. I hope you don't mind me setting this up for us" he told her as he leaned close to whisper in her ear

"A way for us to start over. You know I can't get you out of my head. And I refuse to let you go" he said as he leaned closer and planted a soft kiss on her supple neck

When Nessa felt strong hands on her shoulders and smelled the familiar scent of Andrew's cologne, she felt a deep fear blooming inside her. She tried to turn around but he was pressing her into the seat. There was no way out for her this time and she was terrified of what he was going to do. Nessa pressed a hand to her mouth in distress, her eyes brimming with unshed tears.

Nessa looked down at the gown as she realized all of this had been a set up. She had been stupid enough to let down her guard for one night and now she was face to face with the man she was running from. It would have been useless to make a fuss since the music played too loudly. No one would hear her if she decided to scream.

She took a deep breath and tried reasoning with him "Andrew, when are you going to understand? I don't want you. I have never thought of you in that way. Because of you I have had to leave my friends and family behind to start over. This obsession isn't healthy. Why don't you settle down with a nice Italian girl who wants you? You had a mob of females trailing after you. You don't need me"

Nessa spotted a fire extinguisher and wondered if she could distract him enough to get to it and to nail him in the head with it. If that didn't work she could always try the knife that was strapped to her thigh. "I'm not trying to be mean, Andrew. I just don't see the point in any of this. My feelings won't change."

He smiled as his suprise sent her heart racing. Her breathing became full and deep, the tops of her breasts swelling out of the top of the dress. He smiled as her eyes darted around the box

"Don't you get it Ness? It's the chase that makes the prize all the more delectable" he told her as his hands slid down over her chest, down across the soft supple swells of her breasts. His fingers dove into the neckline, scooping each hefty orb into his hands a f squeezing them hungrily

"And now I've caught you. It's time for my prize" he growled as his lips nibbled on the flesh of her neck and his big strong hands twisted, popping her full breasts free from the dress. He groaned at the sight of her full round melons and his hands returned to their hungry groping. Squeezing and hefting the full flesh as he held her down in her seat

"I suggest you accept it. As you know, I won't be denied"

Nessa felt her breathing come in pants as he groped her. She knew there was only one way she could get away from him now but she couldn't appear too willing. Andrew was alot of things but he wasn't stupid and he would make her pay if he thought she was playing him. Her body did respond to him, her nipples hardening in his hands. Nessa's face reddened when she faced Andrew.

"Does it have to be here, for god's sake? Anyone could see." He wasn't going to be reasonable about this. Submission was her only chance at freedom. Nessa leaned in suddenly and kissed him, letting her mouth linger on his, her eyes focused on his. "If you want me so badly, you can have me."

With a deep breath, Nessa's hand delved into his soft dark hair and took hold of his mouth. She advanced on him, suckling his tongue into her mouth. Her hands went to his jacket, sliding it off of him. Nessa still needed to hide what they were doing. She took Andrew's hand and sat in the small area in the back of the box, on the thick red carpet.

ANdrew smiled as she yielded, her mouth attacking his own, her lush lips assaulting his as she sucked his tongue into his mouth. Her hadns slid into his hair and she pulled him down to the floor, her hadns slipping his jacket off.

He slipped his hadns up to her breasts, squeezing them as his lips broke from hers, his mouth hungrily dipping down to catch one hard nipple as his tongue darted over her hardened flesh. His other hand slipped down to tug the hem of her dress up, his hand dipping to squeeze her toned silky thigh. The heat of her flesh boiling his blood. The scent of her skin filling his nostrils, stoking the flames as he licked and sucked at her breast, his fingers driving up her thighs to rub against her soft mound

Her nipple slipped free from his lips with a pop that was barely audible over the music

"Now thats better," he siad with a grin as he leaned back, peeling his shirt off for her, looking down at her beautiful flesh. Her firm pert tits standing proud on her chest, her legs parted, the dress tangled up around her hips. His hands spread her thighs apart. Then he leaned down, his lips running up her thighs, he had caught her and he wanted to devour her

Nessa moaned and arched her back, her finger delving into his hair. His tongue on her nipples left a familiar dampness between her legs and her clit began to pulse. It had been a long time since a man had touched her. None were brave enough to even try since Andrew had lain claim to her. Her beautiful eyes dilated as she observed his well-muscled flesh being revealed from under his shirt.

There was something between them, an attraction that Nessa had been in denial over since the beginning of this ordeal. It had been years since she had gotten away from the violent and controlling boyfriend that had left her wary of men like Andrew. His dominant personality scared her.

Nessa whimpered as his mouth burned a trail up her thighs. Her hips moved, trying to angle her pussy in the path of his mouth. "Andrew, please?" The plea was laced with a desperation for him that surprised Nessa. She twisted her nipples, staring into his dark eyes, licking her lips very slowly.

He griined at her voice, his fingers slipped up to her panties, hooking the lacey fabric. One quick tug adn the material snapped

her glistening pink lips called to him, and his mouth settled into the supple fleshy mound fo her sex. he suckeld at her sex, nibbling and licking the soft folds of her pussy, his tongue lightly gliding over her labia

his hands reached her breasts and he caught her nipples, tugging on them hungrily.

his lips slid up to her clit, sucking the pink swollen nub into his mouth,he withdrew one hand from her breasts to plunge two thick fingers into her soft wet cunt. He delved deep inside of her, pumping slowly and deeply as he sucked at her hungrily.. her tight juicy cunt, her swollen delicious clit, and her full firm tits

she was his

Nessa gasped in shock when she felt the material of her panties tear. She bit down on her bottom lip to suppress the scream in her throat when his hungry mouth caressed her moist pussy. Nessa smiled as his big hands gripped her breasts. "You like my titties, don't you Andrew?" She giggled low in her throat.

Nessa couldn't control the sway of her hips and her fingers were lightly pulling his dark stresses. She had no idea if he had spotted the knife strapped to her thigh. Crying out, Nessa arched clear off the floor when he fingered her cunt. Her head turned from side to side and she panted out, "Oh yeah...."

Her sexual urges had always surprised her, Andrew's skill mouth was driving her to new heights. Her leg caressed his body, hugging him to her. "I want to taste you. Are you going to let me swallow that cock, Andrew? I want to suck you into my throat. Good god..." His fingers were pushing her towards the edge.

"You keep this up and I'm going to cum hard."

His tongue slithered inside of her hot juicy pussy. His fingers drawing back, sliding up, and gently rolling her clit between his pussy slickened fingers. But her words caught his attention and with a grin he raised his head up

"We'll nessy, we don't want that. I want you cumming all over my cock. So get over her and have a taste" he said as he climbed back up over her, his lips pausing to attack her breasts, sucking an licking at her full perky tits. He really did love her titties. Then he grabbed her shoulders an rolled her on top of him

"Now show me how bad you want a taste"

Nessa reached up and pulled the rope to release the curtain on the box for more privacy. She reached behind her dress, releasing the ties of the corseted dress. With a few pulls and it was lying beneath them and she only worse her heels and thigh highs. In a passion, Nessa looked like something off the cover of a novel with her hair around her shoulders.

She kissed his mouth, her tongue dancing against his. Nessa nibbled at his lips before moving down his throat, her hand caressing his hard flesh. It's length and thickness made her mouth water. Once she got down to his chest, Nessa swirled her tongue around his nipples. She moaned as she got down to his lower stomach, her tongue delving into his navel.

Part of her felt a sense retribution in teasing him. Nessa finally licked up his cock very slowly despite her own hunger. She flicked her tongue over the head as she stared into his eyes. Suckling at the head with an intense dedication, Nessa also began to play with his balls. A low moan vibrated in her throat, resonating through his cock. She finally took all of him into her mouth.

Nessa's eyes were so intense as they stared into his. She used her hand to work the rest of length as she sucked her hard cock. Nessa took a moment to suck at his balls, her wet mouth mouthing his flesh. Then she took his cock all the way into the back of her throat and very slowly retreated, tonguing the underside of his cock. "You taste so good."

He watched as she dropped the sash to close the curtains, then her deft hands had her corset falling to the ground, her delicious form exposed. He watched her full tits sway as she came
Back to him

They kissed passionately, and then her supple lips slid down his body as he laid back, her hand grabbing his cock and stroking his aching member. Her lips teased at his flesh as she worked down his muscular toned body, her tongue teasing his skin with the slick fiery feel of it

He threw his head back with a groan as she tasted him, then devoured him. Her hungry mouth quickly swallowing his long aching member. Her lush full lips slid up and down him, her tongue slithered and lathered him as her eyes stared up at him. Her tiny had stroked his cock as she slid up and down over his head

"Oh shit" he growled as she drove down, swallowing the entirety if his long thick member, feeling it slide int her tight hit throat. Then she slid off of him, her eyes locked on him as she looked up at him, telling him how she liked his flavor

"Well dear. It's herefornyou whenever you need it" he said a Shia hand slid back to her head, and he forced her back down on his cock NGOs hips thrusting up into her face as he began to fuck her face, holding er there as he thrust in and out if her cute face, soft luscious lips, and tight hot throat

"Now have somet more Nessa. And next ill be having that sweet
Tight pussy of yours "

Nessa relaxed her throat as he fucked her mouth. She teased his flesh with her tongue, swiping at it in quick movements. Her hunger for him was driving her wild and she knew if she didn't get him inside her soon, she'd burst. "Andrew, I can't wait any longer." She whimpered as she climbed on top of him. Her body felt so neglected after all this time without a man's touch.

Now that it was being touched, she was starving for him. Very slowly she eased her pussy onto his thick cock. Nessa gasped at the feel of him probing into her pussy. "God, Andrew. You're so big." Her breathing came in pants and her nails dug into the skin of his chest. Little by little she took in more of his cock, moaning against his mouth when she kissed him.

Nessa suckled at the nipples on his chest, loving the taste of his skin. When she finally had him inside her to the hilt, Nessa closed her eyes to savor the full feeling. She took a moment, staying still. "You wanted me, Andrew. Now you have me." She moved her hips, grinding against his cock. "Or do I have you?" She smiled, those brilliant white teeth gleaming.

She took his big hands and placed them on her round ample breasts. Nessa let her own urges set her pace as she rode him. "You feel so good inside me. " She gasped at the feel of him. It was so intense and she was losing herself to it.

Nessa pulled Andrew into an upright position and devoured his mouth. Even against his mouth, Nessa whimpered and moaned with each movement. Her body ached, wanting to orgasm. "I want to be taken. I want you to fuck me well that I can barely walk tomorrow. I need you."

He grinned as she spoke, shifting she straddled him and he let out a loud groan as her hot tight pussy slowly swallowed his long thick cock

"Oh shit" he growled as the wet furnace of her lust wrapped around his sword of lust, taking it to the hilt. Her hands drew his up to her full pert tits an he began to squeeze then, letting her hard nipples slip between his fingers so as he squeezed the full flesh of he tits, his fingers gently pinched her nipples

Her words made him hotter. "Oh I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk out f here" he told her as his hands slid downtown her waist, and he lifted her up slightly, as she pulled him up to her. Her tits rubbing agains the thick muscles of his chest as their mouths devoured one another's. his hands began to lift her up as his legs shifted and he thrust his cock into her. Pulling her up and slamming her down to meet his hard cock. He could feel the slick juices of her oussy beginning to run down over his balls as he thrust harder and faster, her tits jiggling against his chest as their mouths sucked and licked at one another

Nessa moaned as she lowered herself onto his thick cock. She watched his eyes as she took him all way to the hilt Those strong hands on her breasts was erotic and she moaned. "God you feel so big inside me." She whimpered as he thrust into her. Nessa braced her feet against the floor so she could bounce on his cock as he handled her.

Her pussy clenched against him and she took his lips again. Nessa plundered his mouth with her own, sucking on his bottom lip. She smiled against his mouth, whispering darkly. "I can't tell who has who anymore, Andrew." She kissed his neck and moved her hips all of a sudden, trying to torture him. Nessa's juices were coating his cock and balls.

Her heart thudded against her chest in lust and anticipation. Hopefully her plan would finally work and she would have her freedom back."I had no idea you were such a good kisser." Nessa laughed and licked at his lips before sliding her mouth onto his again while he thrust into her. She began to ride him harder and devoured his mouth in sensual desperation.

She touched him as if she couldn't get enough of him. "I need to cum, Andy. Your cock feels so good." Nessa whimpered at the intense pleasure. She panted into his ear. "I want you to cum inside me. Oh god that would feel so good. I want your cum, Andrew."

He groaned as she began to ride him. Her pussy was incredibly hot and tight and wet. He could feel the juices from her trailing down over his heavy balls while his hands groped at the firm full flesh of her breasts. Her nipples were hard nubs on the palms if his big strong hands, the soft full flesh spilling out around his hands, through his fingers

Her hungry lips were crushed against his as her mouth consumed his nthe warm taste of her filled his mouth as her tight pussy clenched around his shaft. He slid one hand free from her breast, down her back, to grip the plump flesh of her ass. He pulled her down on his cock as he thrust his hips up, burying his thick long member into her over and over as she bounced on him, riding him with abandon

Her words burned in his ears as she cried out for his cum. She was a woman deprived and on fire, and she was the woman he had been wanting for so long. He looked up at the ringlets of hair cascading over her shoulders, he watched the full flesh of her tit bouncing freely, while the other jiggled in his hand with every thrust of his hips, and every bounce of that amazing furnace gripping the shaft of his member. That look of utter abandon and need being sated as she through her core down into his again and again

"You know I can't deny you. But I'll have my way first" he said as he rolled her into her back, his cock never leaving the tight grip of her pussy. He grabbed one leg and pulled it up over his shoulder as he leaned into her, pressing her other thigh aside, he plowed into her. His hips bucking hard and fast beer freed tits bouncing with each thrust, her hard nipples swaying with each list filled impact as he plowed into her again and again and again

"Oh fuckkkkkk!!" He growled as he felt her pussy sapasming in his shaft, her body tensing and wriggling under him, her pussy quivering over his long thick cock

He came. His cock twitching and throbbing as he buried himself to the hilt in her. Filling her with cum with each thrust as he spasmed deep inside of er tight fiery pussy, again and again and again his cock exploded deep inside of her

Back