Boys & Dildos

- Thought it would be fun to start a new thread displaying hot men playing with dildos or butt plugs. Anyone care to start?

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm not really a 'Hot Man', hehehe, in fact I'm quite the opposite so I hope you don't mind me posting here.

I love my dildos and plugs. I use them daily (often several times) but the most important thing to remember (at least to me) is cleanliness. I keep my toys, and myself exceptionally clean : )

I posted this pic in another thread. I thought it would be appropriate here . . .

http://25.media.tumblr.com/c721203f176c122a44641238cb5a3112/tumblr_mihv5oc3aF1s6n0bvo1_500.jpg

My personal toys. Hehehe : )
 
Daaaaaaaaamn! what a story! made me cum! Thank you!
5.gif

mmm, i would like to get my lips over that for you.
 
master

My master made me post this

I love shoving my dildos in my ass......I wish they were a real cock, but untill I get a real one. Ill keep using my dildos. I like shoving 2 small ones in my ass
 
- Thought it would be fun to start a new thread displaying hot men playing with dildos or butt plugs. Anyone care to start?

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm not really a 'Hot Man', hehehe, in fact I'm quite the opposite so I hope you don't mind me posting here.

I love my dildos and plugs. I use them daily (often several times) but the most important thing to remember (at least to me) is cleanliness. I keep my toys, and myself exceptionally clean : )

I posted this pic in another thread. I thought it would be appropriate here . . .

http://25.media.tumblr.com/c721203f176c122a44641238cb5a3112/tumblr_mihv5oc3aF1s6n0bvo1_500.jpg

My personal toys. Hehehe : )

Would love your personal instruction:devil:
 
All I can say is that, for as long as I can remember, I've been cramming things in my tush. Throughout the years, its always been a quest to recreate those early days when I laid quietly in my room, on my side, lubed with a glob of Vaseline and slowly pushing the cucumber I stole from the fridge. Putting it under my arm pit to get the cold off it. Then that slow effort to relax and let it work its way in ever so slow. Once in, the hours spent just rolling my hips around and feeling it move. Oh happy days!
 
My god - Until dildos came along ...

I think around 9 or 10 my neighbor went on vacation and brought back a souveiner of a green, foot long, highly varnished, Fat mechanical pencil (about 2 and 3/4" round). Big rubber eraser on the end. Was a little nervous about the metal crimping connecting the eraser to the pencil, butt it was sold and sturdy, and once i got the eraser and metal past the entrance in my butt, well, that pencil was a friend for years!

Then in middle school i created my first dildo by sawing off the handle of an old broom and sanding it down (finally a use for skills learned in shop class!)

Plastic cigar cases worked for years too ...
 
I have been playing with my dildos and butt plugs alot lately this year especially since the wife admitted she was ok with it. I enjoy the feeling of them sliding in and out of my ass too. Especially my big tan one. Have bought three new ones this year also, she even helped pick them out.

Maybe I will take some pics next time.
 
I have some pics & videos on my web page - see the link on my profile page!
 
dildo play

My gf and I are currently sexting about her fucking me with a vibrator while she rides me reverse cowgirl...wish she was here right now:(...I'll share more later if anyone is interested
 
awesome fuck date

Gf just left a few minutes ago. Just had an amazing fuck date. She pounded me with my dildo while she was riding me reverse cowgirl. Then after she came she continued to fuck my ass till I blew my load inside her pussy. Then I licked my creampie out till I made her cum again. We were both definitely satisfied. Sometimes I wonder how it's not weird for her to have a mostly gay boyfriend lol
 
Peelover, I beg ya, keep stories like that coming!
Bigsmooth, yes, you really should. Just remember, dildos are like tattoos. Once you've got one, you're going to want more!
 
Kelli, your vids are hot and so are you hun, however, it looks like your needing someone to help out/clean up! :D
 
Back
Top