Joshua's first thread.

joshua_bends

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 17, 2009
Posts
212
A link

Hope that every thing is fixed and ready to be viewed and commented on.
 
Last edited:
Bump after fixing all problems...

Sorry, not being vain, just figuring things out as I go.
 
Great to see you've got your own thread!!
Great pics :kiss:
 
Thanks a lot...got brave after posting on your threads. Decided I would branch out on my own.

Tell me ladies! what would you like to see the J-man do?

I can do just about anything...and I mean anything (or anyone).
 
Underwear Shots
Stripping Series
Sexy Shower pics

:) Any of those will do :)
 
Gonna be hard for me to do an underwear shot...I don't wear any...

I will see what I can do about the rest though.
 
Thanks ladies...seems you two are the only ones that have really looked at ol' Josh...

I know I'm a little pudgey around the sides...but I'm back into Crossfit and healthy eating...I'll lose that weight in no time!!!

Until I do...here are some I took just 10 mins ago...and I found a chick that's into straight fucking...maybe I can convince her to let me get some photos of us...as long as her husband and my wife don't find out...

(Josh is a Black belt in Kempo)
http://img40.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=05134_JoshBlackbelt_123_455lo.JPG

(Josh and his favorite karate weapon)
http://img271.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=05137_JoshwithSai2_123_474lo.JPG

(Josh in his Marine Corps t-shirt *yep...I'm a Marine*)
http://img5.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=05142_USMCJosh_123_211lo.JPG
 
I love this pic...it says you're up to no good and you're having fun ;)

46938_Picture0015_123_368lo.jpg
 
I'm horny, but i'm still working on a paper for this course I'm taking, so nothing I can do about it right now...

Plus, the chick I had lined up for some on the side (i'm married) backed out...said she was having second thoughts...oh well...I always have you beautiful ladies of lit.
 
I'm horny, but i'm still working on a paper for this course I'm taking, so nothing I can do about it right now...

Plus, the chick I had lined up for some on the side (i'm married) backed out...said she was having second thoughts...oh well...I always have you beautiful ladies of lit.
A lot going on then!

Your paper.. anything we could help with? I study english/maths and computers. I have an educational history that also includes psychology, law and economics :)

Alternative would be to help you get off fast..leaving you with more time to finish paper :devil: ;) I have a feeling you'll like this option more!

Did you know your side order for long? I presume not if she backed out.
 
nope, didn't even get to meet her..it was gonna be a total random romp, we just knew each other's first name...she answered my ad on craigslist.

my paper is on military tactics...so I don't think it's anything that i can't handle...just a lot of thinking and TONS of writing.

I might take you up on the second option...what did you have in mind?
 
nope, didn't even get to meet her..it was gonna be a total random romp, we just knew each other's first name...she answered my ad on craigslist.

my paper is on military tactics...so I don't think it's anything that i can't handle...just a lot of thinking and TONS of writing.

I might take you up on the second option...what did you have in mind?
Makes my turn of phrase seem a lot more relevant now :rolleyes:

I presume her conscience awoke or something and she either remembered dangers of net meets or felt guilty for your wife. Which is why Lit is so great :)

I didnt mean to imply you couldn't handle your paper hun. Just its more fun to work in numbers..and sometimes faster :rose:

What I had in mind..hmmn :devil: Well, gotta find out what you like first :)
 
Back
Top