high society and low society meet (open rp)

"Oh Michael yes I love you and I love this cock. This cock is mine. Your mine." She looked at him as she scratched his chest. She moaned as he stroked her sensitive nipples it felt so good. She thrusted her hips down moving her hips in time with him. She bite her lip moaning as he bite her nipples as he squeezed her boobs hard. "Oh baby yes. I want you to scream my name. Tell me how much you like me fucking you."
 
"Oh fuck me Alexis! You are my personal little love child! Alexis ram that hot little pussy on my big hard cock! Tell me that you are mine to keep! Faster Alexis, faster! Make me cum deep inside of you! Michael squeezes Alexis nipples and pulls on them
 
"Michael I'm yours to keep. You own me I love you and don't want anyone else. I want you to be mine for keeps because your the only one I want." She kissed him as she started to move faster. She closed her eyes her pussy tightening round his cock. Her body was slowly getting pushed over the edge. "I'm close so close." She whispered stroking her clit.
 
Michael's cock throbbing inside of Alexis, wanting to release its seed deep inside of her, waiting for her to cum with him, he pinches her nipples harder as he sits up and runs his tongue over the tips, "Oh Alexis fuck me, cum with me, you are my one and only, Alexis cum with me" Michael thrusts his cock hard into Alexis as he starts to orgasm, shooting thick wads of cum deep inside of Alexis, "OH GOD, I am cumming, CUM with me Alexis!"
 
"Michael you drive me crazy. You bring out a side of me I didn't know but I like it." Alexis kisses him as he pinched her nipples hard. She was getting closer and when he sat up and ran his tongue over her nipples it was just sending her over the edge. "Oh Michael god yes." She cried out as she was cumming she was struggling to keep her eyes open as her body shuddered.
 
"OH YES ALEXIS, cum with me baby!"As my cum shoots deep inside of you, coating your pussy with our cum. "Alexis, I love it when you cum with me, I LOVE you!" Michael keeps thrusting his hips up to your body as he releases all of his cum inside of you. Michael grabs your hips and slams your body down on his cock holding you there as the last of his cum is deposited inside of you.
He looks into your water filled eyes and smiles. "I don't mind you being in control that way!"
 
"Oh baby I love cumming with you. I love you so much and you make me feel so good. I love you so much." She whispered as she thrusted her hips in time with his thrusts her orgasm was becoming so intense and her body was shaking. She closed her eyes moaning. "Oh baby yes." She looked at him as he thrusted into her letting the last of him cum land deep in her pussy. She was slowly coming down from her orgasm. She smiled at him. "I like being in control of you but not all the time. I love you and I like that your in my life. I've never been happier in my whole life." She kissed him passionately stroking his chest as she looked into his eyes.
 
Looking up at Alexis, Michael says "Honey, I know when you set your mind out to do something you do it very good, and that is why I know you will suceed in college, which by the way you start tomorrow morning" "We should probably try and get some sleep tonight"
 
Alexis looked at him and smiled as she ran her hand through her hair. She kissed him. "I know I can do anything I want if I put my mind to it and I know I have your support so I know I can do this. I'm gonna make you proud." She kissed him passionately smuggling up to him. "You have work tomorrow so we do need to go to sleep. I'm so tired you always tire me out so much. Tomorrow tonight can we just go out alone just you and me so we can celebrate my first day at college."
 
Michael puts his arm around you as he fluffs his pillow. "Yes Alexis, we can go out tomorrow, anywhere you want to go. I am too exhausted, you seem to bring out the animal in me." :) Michael lays his head down and closes his eyes. "Goodnight baby"
 
"I think we should go to an Italian. I'm glad I bring out your animal because you bring out mine and I love your inner animal so much." Alexis ran her hand through her hair snuggling up to him she felt so safe in his arms. She loved him so much and she wanted to make him proud. "Night baby I love you." She fell asleep in his arms.

The next morning she woke up and pulled on http://m-media.victoriassecret.com/product/250x333/V360924.jpg and went downstairs. She made Michael some breakfast and brought it to their bedroom. She kissed his forehead softly. "Wake up huni I've brought you breakfast." She said in a soft voice. She stroked his head softly. She saw him start to wake up. She kissed him softly on the lips. "Good morning handsome."
 
Michael slowly opened his eyes to feel her soft lips on his, he kissed her back softly. "Thank you Alexis" as he eyed her up and down and reached out for the tie around her robe, "Are you my breakfast?" and then he saw the tray next to the bed "It has been a long time since I have had breakfast in bed, I hope you brought enough for the both of us"
 
Alexis loved feeling his lips on hers. She looked deeply into his eyes. "Your welcome huni." She said smiling at Michael has he reached for the tie on her robe. "No I'm not your breakfast but I can be your after breakfast treat." She grinned at him as she stroked his arms softly. She looked at the tray on the bedside table. There was two plates of http://cache2.allpostersimages.com/...ican-breakfast-of-pancakes-eggs-and-bacon.jpg and a pot of coffee with two cups. "There is enough for both of us and you better get use to breakfast in bed because I plan to wake you up with breakfast every day."
 
Michael reaches for the tray and hands a plate to Alexis, "I am going to love this, it looks delicious" Michael takes a fork and starts to eat his breakfast, "Mmmm, yes this is very good" Michael takes a drink of the coffee and finishes his breakfast, "I am surprised Robert let you into the kitchen, you must have bribed him" Michael says with a smile.
Michael watches you finish your breakfast, "Can I have dessert now?"
 
Alexis took the plate off Michael. "I'm glad your going to love it. Things are going to change now I'm here but the changes will only be good ones I promise. I hope you enjoy the food." She said sitting next to him on the bed. She watched him start to eat his food. She waited to hear what he said about the food before digging in herself. "I'm glad you like it." She smiled at him as she started to eat her food. She took a sip of her coffee. "Well I hope you don't mind I told him that from now he'd get the weekends off unless there's a big event here and I told him I'll be cooking breakfast for you from now on." She said finishing her breakfast. She ran her hand through her hair. "How do you want your dessert?" She grinned at him.
 
"I don't want you to have to spend your weekends cooking for me, when we could do other things" as Michael unties the tie around your robe and his hand goes around the back of your neck and he brings his lips to yours and kisses you passionetly. Michaels other hand slips inside of your robe and traces his fingers down your belly and rubs your pussy. As he breaks off his kiss he says, "I think my fingers have found my treat, can I have a taste?"
 
"I'm your women and its my job to look after and huni I like cooking. Maybe over the weekend I can cook naked for you. How do you like the sound of that?" Alexis asked. Michael untied her robe and his hands go round her neck. She kissed him back passionately as his other hand slipped in her robe his fingers traced down her stomach and he rubbed her pussy. "Oh you found your treat. Of course you can taste."
 
Michael smiled as he got on his knees in front of Alexis, he spread her knees and bent forward between them. His tongue ran up and down along her smooth pouty pussy lips, he found her clit with and pushed down on it with the tip of his tongue, using his tonue he licked around it and pushed hard against it, he felt Alexis react to this, and quickly moved back down her lips, Michael took his fingers and gently spread her lips as his tongue went inside her, he started to fuck her with his tongue, his fingers were wet with her juices as he moved it to her clit, this time he used his fingers to rub her clit as his tongue moved deep inside her.
 
Alexis watched him get on his knees in front of her. He spread her knees and bent forward between them. His tongue ran up and down her pussy lips. She moaned as he found her clit and pushed down on it hard. He was licking around her pussy and it felt so good. She closed her eyes grinding her pussy against his tongue. She moaned louder as he fucked her with his tongue it felt so good. He moved his fingers to her clit and he rubbed her clit softly. She was moaning loudly. "Oh god yes."
 
Michael pushed his tongue as far as he could inside Alexis while rubbing her clit hard, he wants her to cum all over his tongue, he pulls his tongue back and then pushes it deep inside her again and again, he can hear her gasp as his fingers rub hard on her clit and his tongue fucks her deep. His cock is so hard from the excitment that he is experiencing.
 
Alexis moaned as his tongue pushed deep into her. She moaned softly biting her lip. She stroked her own nipples softly. She looked at him as she moaned loudly. "Baby I need you right now. I want you to fuck me Michael. I need it now and I need it hard. " She whispered to him as she pulled her nipples hard. Then she moved her hand down his chest. She stroked his cock softly. "I want you right now. Fuck me baby show me who I belong too."
 
Michael pulled his tongue out of her, stood up and grabbed Alexis, putting her face down on the bed with her butt facing him, he grabbed his hard throbbing cock and shoved it deep inside her hot little pussy, Michael starting fucking Alexis hard and fast his groin slapping against her hard, "This is how I love to show my girl who is in charge!"as he slammed hard into her.
 
Alexis had a face down on the bed and she stuck her ass out in the air. He shoved his cock deep in side her wet pussy and she pushed back against him. His groin slapped against her as he fucked her just the way she liked it. She was moaning softly. Her moans sounded like purrs. "Oh baby your the boss. You own me. I'm yours only yours." She said as he slammed harder into her. She moaned moving her hips back and forth with his. She loved the way he fucked her it felt so good.
 
"Yes, Alexis, you are mine, all mine!"as Michael slows down the pace a little, making long deep srokes in and out of her tight little pussy. He lets go of her hips and reachs down to grab her tits from behind, his fingers find her nipples and he squeezes them hard. "Ï know you love this Alexis, show me how much by cumming for me!" As his fingers pinch her nipples harder and he slams his cock all the way inside of her.
 
"Oh Michael I love you and I'm yours." She moaned out as his thrust got longer and deeper. She loved the way he was making her feel. He grabbed her perky boobs and squeezed them hard. He was now squeezing on her nipples. "I do love this but what I want you to pull on my nipples hard, make me scream." She bite her lip as she thrusted her hips back.
 
Back
Top