The Artifact of lust (closed to Nordman76)

GimmeDatNugget

Experienced
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Posts
95
Introducing my character:
Name: Vanya
Sex: female
Race: wood-elf
Age: 19
Appearance: long blonde hair, blue eyes, slim, busty

Grew up together with Cal in the wood-elves village, where they developed a sibling-like relationship. Has always wanted to be an adventurer and will take any chance to explore something unknown.

8.jpg


Once Nordman76 has introduced his character we can start!
 
Last edited:
Introducing my character:
Name: Cal
Sex: male
Race: human
Age: 19
Appearance: light brown hair, green eyes, slender and athletic

Orphaned as a babe. Got adopted by the elven clan that found him beside his dead parents in the forest. Grew up with Vanya and constantly teased her for her dreams of becoming an adventurer. Even so, he loves to follow her on her adventures.

anime_earth_warrior.jpg
 
Last edited:
A warm spring morning in the elvish clan Lithonion.
Vanya slowly opened her eyes. The moment she woke up, she immediately felt awake. The feeling that something special was going to happen today was flowing through her.
She swiped a string of long blonde hair out of her face and got out of bed, somewhat enthusiastically. She picked up her clothes and started putting them on. She wrapped her tight skimpy top around her big full supple breasts and put her belt on to keep her loincloth in place. In the past she would sometimes complain that she had to wear this traditional outfit, because with her breast size it was very revealing. But she had gotten used to it by now. For a second she looked down at how her nipples slightly poked through the top, like two little lumps, but she shrugged. The fabric was too thin to properly hide her nipples, there's no point in trying.
She pulled her thin black stockings over her long slender legs, and proceeded to put her boots and gloves on. Finally she strapped her elvish blade to her belt, and she was ready to go outside.
She opened the door and left her own little house, thinking "Let's see if Cal is already awake..."
 
Cal yawned and opened his eyes. He realised that it was morning and that Vanya probably would come over soon. He smiled at the thought of the adventure that lay in front of them. Wandering and exploring with her was way more fun and exciting than being stuck here. With a grin he stood up from the bed and went over to the pile of clothes he had dropped on the floor the evening before.

He started to dress. Cal was the only male in the clan that wore leather. The rest was wearing more revealing stuff, men and women alike. Cal put on the black leather pants and then his black leather vest. He growled a little when he noticed the scabbard that held his blade on the floor. He must have been very tired to just let it lie there. He pick it up and carefully strapped the sword belt around his waist. Finally he took on his brown hunting boots. A gift from his adoptive father. He just left the small house when he saw Vanya coming.

"Good morning sunshine." He smiled in greeting. He was so used by her revealing clothes, as well as every other females, that he hardly noticed it anymore.

"Ready to go out?" He asked his friend.
 
"I sure am!" Vanya answers, while making a little excited jump, causing her breasts to hop up and down a little.
"I was thinking about exploring the east part of the forest. We haven't been there a lot, right? I have a feeling that we might find something interesting today!"
Vanya starts walking towards the nearest village gate, which is only about 10 meters away from their houses.
Upon arriving at the gate, together with Cal, she unlocks the large bolt lock, slowly pushes the big heavy gate open and says "Think you can keep up with me?" with a teasing little smile.
 
Last edited:
Cal laughed softly at Vanya's enthusiasm. As usual he felt his spirits rise just being near her. Maybe it was just as much this feeling that made it fun being with her as the adventure itself. He follow her to the gate and wait for her to unlock it. "Think you can keep up with me?" She tease him.

"Why not?" He smile back at her. "I have longer legs." Just as she open the gate he run past her. With a wave of his hand he set the course toward the east part of the forest. He know just how fast she is so he do not have to look back to see that she is right on his tail. Cal know that he can not hope to outrun an elf in the forest but he never will stop trying. Cheating to get a head start is the only way to actually have a chance.

"You are getting slower." He call to her. "Getting old?" He tease her.
 
Vanya reacted quickly when Cal started running, and quickly ran after him. It wasn't the first time he tried to get a head start on her, so she knew to chase him as quickly as possible.
Vanya was quite short, considering she's an elf. She was about as tall as the height of Cal's nose, while a normal female wood-elf would have been about the height of a human male. So Cal's legs were indeed longer, but that didn't win him the race just yet. As a wood-elf, Vanya was more agile than the average human, allowing her to maneuver around the trees seemingly effortless. It was only a matter of time before the trees would get more dense, and Vanya would have the advantage.
"We'll see who's old when i beat you!" she yelled. It popped into her head that she didn't know which of the 2 of them was actually older. Since Cal was found in the forest as a baby, no one knew when exactly he was born.
 
Cal was concentrating on his breathing so he did not answer her. Now the forest was thicker with trees and as he knew she would. Vanya came up alongside him and then she was past him. He stopped then.

"Right, you won." Cal grin and wipe some sweat from his brow with the palm of his hand. "Who would have thought that?" He smile at her. "Quite fast for an old woman." He mumble. "An old woman with short legs.

He watch the trees around him with some interest. In past adventures they had travelled some in the east. Not much but a little. This part of the forest Cal did not recognise though. He had just been running without looking to get ahead of Vanya.

"Never been here have we?" He ask her.
 
When she heard Cal's footsteps stop, Vanya slowed down and stopped too. She responded to Cal calling her old again with kind of an i-told-you-so smile.
When he asked her the question, she looked around too for a moment. "I don't think so, no. But that was the point, wasn't it?" She looked at the ground for a second. "No footsteps anywhere either, looks like no one has been here for a while. I guess we hit the jackpot!" When exploring other parts of the forest there were sometimes humanoid footprints in the ground, which would kind of spoil the excitement, knowing that someone else has been there recently. But now there were no footsteps anywhere, except for their own.
For a second she looked at the sun, to see whether they were still going the right way. "Wanna go east some more?" she asked enthusiastically.
 
He watched her as she examined the place for traces of earlier explorers. Cal considered himself an adequate tracker and hunter, but he knew that his senses was not as sharp as hers. He was pretty happy to follow her lead. Was kind of ironic that when she followed him they found a a part of the forest they never been to before.

"Lead on." He nods.

As Vanya start to walk Cal are right beside her. He won't be walking in her shadow if he can help it. He start to whistle a merry tune as they dig deeper and deeper into the dark forest.
 
Vanya went forward, with Cal right beside her. The forest was slowly getting even more thick. The occasional sound of insects or birds could be heard, but overall it was surprisingly silent. She wondered how far they had actually gone into the forest. It's hard to keep track of how far you're going when running.
Vanya released a little high-pitched surprise sound when the wind caused a random tiny branch to sweep against her long pointy ear. She instantly shut up and started walking a little faster, hoping that Cal wouldn't make fun of the fact that she just got shocked by a branch.
 
Cal's whistling came to an abrupt end when he heard a high pitched sound coming from Vanya. He had no idea what happened but as she did not explain and picked up the pace, he did not mention it. He was actually a little anxious now. They had never been to this part of the forest and Cal had a feeling that something was waiting for them not far away.

As if the forest had heard his thoughts. The low bird chatter they had heard just a moment ago had died away and the wind was absolutely still.

"Hmm... There is something over there." He point to something to the right of where they were walking. He look closer. "Something is hidden by those big bushes."
 
Vanya slowly walks closer to the bushes Cal is pointing at. From up close the bush suddenly seamed a lot bigger than from a while away, big enough for a large person to hide in. Vanya cautiously approaches the bush, not knowing whether the thing inside is alive or not. But when she doesn't hear or see any kind of motion, she assumes it's probably safe.
"What did you see?" she asked, while pushing the leaves out of the way a little to see what's inside. But before Cal can even answer, she uncovers a large piece of very rocky stone hidden behind the bush.
"This looks like a really old wall..." she says while running her fingers over it...
 
Cal's anxiety gave away for excitement. He could feel the puls in his throat. This was it. They found something. Something real. Maybe even dangerous. At this point he did not really care. Something from deep inside him warned him just how much danger this could mean to them. At the same time it was the promise of discovery that made him ignore these feelings.

"A wall?" He say breathlessly. "Where do it lead?"

He go up to the wall and place his hands on it. "There is some sort of building here?" He suddenly grins.

"Finally we found something really interesting. Let's find out what it is."
 
Vanya starts running her hands further over the wall, as her breathing becomes faster because of the excitement. Together they move their hands over the wall, trying to find an edge or something.
Eventually, Vanya yelled "Here!" in an overly excited voice. The both of them started pushing branches of the large bush away, to uncover what looks like an entrance into the large mossy wall.
Vanya looked into the door shaped entrance, seeing how dark it is inside. "Who goes inside first?"
 
Cal stare at the entrance with big eyes. This place looked like it had been untouched for ages. The anxious part of him was slightly taking over as he could see how dark it was inside.

"Who goes inside first?" Vanya ask him.

Cal hesitate for a few seconds. Was this really such a bright idea? Just one look at Vanya's face told hi that she thought it was. "I go." He mumble. Before he have a chance to change his mind he enter the darkness.

The air was dry and he cough as he breathe in some dust. Cal hold his hands up in front of him and carefully step forward, hoping that he won't fall into a pit or something.
 
Vanya followed right behind him. She couldn't deny she was anxious, but it was too exciting to not go inside. The tunnel was dark, and not very wide. It seemed to go in a straight line though, no corners. After a short walk through the tunnel, Cal whispered "Stair". He must have felt that with his foot. She was glad that he warned her, or it would have probably shocked her when the floor was suddenly lower. At certain spots there were very little holes in the wall, through which a dim light was shining in. At least that made walking through here somewhat doable. They slowly continued walking down the stairs, careful to not slip or trip over something...
 
He slowly walked down the stairs. He knew that Vanya was right behind him so when he felt that he had even ground under his feet, he let her know it. Cal could see a weak light coming from the walls. What was in front of them was a big hall. He can see a few doors to the sides.

Cal look back at Vanya. He grin and go over to place a kiss on her cheek.

"Seems like we have found something here."
 
Vanya's cheeks instantly turn a little red when Cal kissed her on the cheek.
When she took a good look at the big hall they just entered, she couldn't help but making a little jump of excitement. "This place is huge! We've finally found something real!"
She quickly walked further into the large hall, so excited that Cal had to speed up his pace to keep up with her. The hall itself didn't seem to contain much. There was a random stone altar in the middle of it, and the walls were decorated with large stone shapes. There seemed to be tiny cracks in the ceiling, letting water drip in and allowing moss to grow at certain spots.
But more interesting were the 4 doors, 2 on the left and 2 on the right. Vanya looked around at the doors. "Which one do we take?"
 
Cal smile and rub his chin with his hand as he thinks. He was wondering what this place was doing in their forest. Who owned it? It surely looked deserted. As if none had been there for many years. What had happened to those that had once been there? Where are they now? Maybe they could get some answers.

"We can start with the first door on left side?" He suggest.

Excitement fight with a slight touch of fear. There could be a number of reasons why this place was deserted. Some of them could even be dangerous.

"Just be careful." He warn his friend. "We do not know what we will find here."

Just to be on the safe side he keep his right hand close to the hilt of his blade as they approach the door. He even started to think that they should be wary of traps or something. If something happened to Vanya the clan would not easily forgive him. Cal would not forgive himself.
 
Together they approached the door, Vanya being just as cautious as Cal, holding her hand near the hilt of her own blade, just in case.
A part of her found this rather silly, since there was probably nothing behind that door, there never was in the past, but she had to be cautious, because who knows.
The door was made of very thick wood, plated with rusty metal and had a large iron bolt lock. It took some effort to open the lock, since it was all rusted. Vanya slowly pulled the door open, which creaked heavily.
There was no immediate sign of a threat behind the door, but the first thing Vanya saw behind the door was a skull, hanging on a rope from the ceiling.
"Whoever built this doesn't like visitors..." she mumbled out loud.
 
As soon as Cal saw the skull hanging from the ceiling he had some second thoughts. Whoever it was that had habituated the place had obviously not been the friendly sort. What if it was all an deception. There could still be someone living there, somewhere. Someone or something. He tried to shake those thoughts from his mind. Vanya was thrilled and he maybe just were silly and overcautious.

"Looks like a warning." He reply to her. He actually touch his sword hilt. Just the feeling of the leather wrapped hilt against the palm of his hand make him feel calmer. He wills himself to slow down his breathing. This was the first time he was nervous in one of their adventures. He was sure that something would happen. As of yet he was not sure if it was something good or something bad.

"Maybe we should try another room?" He say with his eyes on the skull.
 
"Ahw, are you scared?" she said teasingly. "This place must be several centuries old, the chance that there's something alive inside of there is almost none. Aren't you curious what's in there?" Of course Vanya realized just as well as Cal that it could be dangerous in there, but something like this was exactly what she'd always hoped on finding, wasn't it? She couldn't just ignore it now.
"If we're careful we'll be fine. I just wish we could see a little better..." she said staring into the dark passage...
 
"Damn it Vanya. I am cautious. Something you should consider sometimes." Cal glare at her before his attention is returned to the skull. "Who knows who have been here, or what they have left behind." He points at the skull. "That may just be the welcoming part." He mumble.

With a sigh he take a tentative step inside the room. "Happy?" He mutter back at her. As she he wishes that it wouldn't be so dark. His earlier fear of traps had resurfaced now that he had seen the skull. To many questions was unanswered regarding this place.

"It's damn dark here so watch where you're going." He warn her.
 
"I'm sorry..." she mumbled in response to Cal's comment about being careful. "I'm just so curious." Together they slowly walked into the narrow hallway, Vanya behind Cal, since the tunnel was too narrow for them to walk side by side.
The first part of the tunnel seamed to contain nothing special, until it turned into a stair, letting them go even further under the ground. Vanya felt like touching the walls to get a grip of where she was walking, but knowing that she had to be careful of traps, she didn't.
When finally reaching the end of the long staircase, they ended up in another long dark hallway. But this one was different: there was light at the end...
 
Back
Top