New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, 23f here from NY...I'm new to posting but not the site. It's very addicting with all the amazing posts and such :).
 
Hello everyone, 23f here from NY...I'm new to posting but not the site. It's very addicting with all the amazing posts and such :).

Welcome K, welcome to posting and out of lurking hehe. I see you've been having a hard time finding those near your age range in your part of the states with the same interests.....I hope your luck improoves, or you widen your search :)
 
Thank you, thank you, I do live in a fairly small town so I suppose expanding my search is a good idea...maybe I'll have some sort of luck here?
 
H/hello, my name is Kay or as some call me, Kitty. I'm am eighteen years young, as although I am still young, I am well experienced in the BDSM community.

This isn't my first Literotica account, but my other one I deleted. I have lurked around on Literotica for quite a while though.

I'm a bifem masochist and sadist; a switch. I've also experienced around in the Gorean community, although it's not for my flavouring.

I currently belong to no Master nor Mistress. I do though have a female sub, in which I've had my paws all over her since we were Sixteen.

I am going to be a freshman in college this upcoming year, majoring in English.
I live at home with family, although they're not in too often.

I like making friends, so don't be shy. :)

 
Welcome KinkedKitty

:rose:

Please edit your post so that it doesn't talk about underage activities. That sort of thing could shut down this wonderful site.
 
Hi everyone..I'm John. I've just discovered and have so much to learn about the BDSM lifestyle. I already have a submissive though we don't get to see each other as much as I'd like. Anyways, I'm glad I found you guys!
 
Hmmm...

I've been an avid reader on Lit for ages. I only recently decided to actually create an account to start tagging favorites. lol. I am a 21 bifem maso/sub/sadist, and have been involved in my local lifestyle community for the past 4-5 years. Figured it would only be polite for me to post here, before lurking and trolling the rest of the forum! I am glad there is a section for the lit readers who are clueless in regards to bdsm. It's not always the easiest subject to teach someone, but hearing other people's opinions helps loads!!

Hope the readers of this find themselves in good health and harmony!!
 
Welcome! Glad you decided to come and troll our little piece of world. Hope you enjoy your stay :rose:
 
I'm In Vancouver!

Hi, I've been reading Literotica on and off for 5 years, now its time to get involved. I'm 55, male and apparantly very weirdly an almost 50:50 Gay/Straight bisexual.

I've found that most people, except those in the kink community find my range of sexual tastes to be unnerving! I love humanity in all its shapes and morphologies. I have bottomed for a 6'2 215 Black stud with a 9in cock, and made tender love to a beautiful young asian woman in her early 20's (unfortunately not at the same time though).

I'm pansexual, a voyeur, an exhibitionist, a photographer, a writer. I wish to experience as much of "being human" as possible throughout my life. Sex is life and I must explore it.
 
Morning wonderful people, (at least it's here) just thought I would also say hello aswell ^^, hope everyone has a good day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top