ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

SpectralDragoon

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


Edit: Hey this is thread post 2600 :D
 
Last edited:
Quote taken from OOC of The Wolf-Pack ... (No this is not about pro-wrestling)


Originally posted by chewbacca71
LOL hybird, well, I was a Lit official werewolf for a while. hehehe Chewey

Originally posted by hybirdx
lol yep!and i'm the official ninja dragon!

Have we ever make Hy the official Ninja Dragon??? :confused:


I know Chewie was the Official Were-wolf :D Khadgar is the Evil Mage, Crysede is the Pixel Goddess, ;) SD is One Helluva Minion, PM is One Sick Monkey & FireSprite is the Devil in Disguise.
 
Last edited:
festa01_061001_300.jpg
 
Good morning /afternoon RPers. How is everyone?

Sorry SD, I forgot to post birthday greetings too. I thought my wife was the only blonde in the family. :rolleyes:

So Happy Belated Birthday.

Chewey
 
Nice picture Lauren, do you have the one of them after the USA game? hehehe.

Chewey
 
Portugal put four past Poland

Portugal have bounced back from their shock defeat to the USA with a 4-0 thrashing of Poland, who are now out of the tournament. Pauleta scored a hat-trick with the fourth goal being scored in the final minutes by Rui Costa
 
[RANT]
Well after reading the last few pages here I have to say, hybird, Khad, and Chewey, what the hell is your problem?!! You guys actually enjoy beating the crap out of someone and/or boasting about how well you have/can beat the crap out of someone? You think how violent you become when you get mad at someone is something to boast about?! My god, you guys are fucking scary! And don't give that drivel about 'oh it's in the masculine nature, you can't fight biology,' that's such a crock of shit! There are civilizations (past and] present) in which men do not resort to assault the moment the going gets rough dammit!

I wasn't surprised by hybird, he made it clear from the start that he had a real nasty side, but Khad and Chewey, dammit you guys have always seemed so nice - and then I read something like this and remember why I wish I was a lesbian! Oh I'm sure you'll assure me you'd never hit a woman, but you know what, in working with battered women and the men who beat them there's one lesson you learn real fast: violence is violence - if you're habituated to use it, and to applaud it's use, in resolving conflicts with other men, it'll come out against women too. Not to mention the fact that, guess what, beating the shit out of another guy 'cause he pissed you off is just as bad as beating the shit out of a woman. And I don't give a damn who took the first punch - even if you're forced to fight to save yourself, there ain't nothing forcing you to be proud of the fact that you knocked someone unconscious.
[/RANT]

*taking a deep breath*

OK, now that that's out of my system, Good morning :)
 
Unfortunately Lauren, I'm pretty sure being a lesbian is out of the question for me :( - I've tried to lose interest in cocks but I can't do it, they're just so damn irresistible! (I'm so weak ;))
 
Bisexuality is something I've been working on actually, I don't know if I'll ever be able to look at a pussy with the same level of desire as nice thick cock though - there's just something about wrapping your hands around one, rubbing it and feeling it respond to your touch, sucking on the head and feeling it throb in you mouth as you caress it with your tongue... But then again, perhaps I just haven't met the right pussy ;)
 
Good afternoon Crysede good to see you. I would assure you that I have never hurt a woman , but its a mote point and you would not listen anyway, so I will not bother.

Chewey
 
crysede said:
Bisexuality is something I've been working on actually, I don't know if I'll ever be able to look at a pussy with the same level of desire as nice thick cock though - there's just something about wrapping your hands around one, rubbing it and feeling it respond to your touch, sucking on the head and feeling it throb in you mouth as you caress it with your tongue... But then again, perhaps I just haven't met the right pussy ;)
Here, try this one, Crys. ;)
 
chewbacca71 said:
Good afternoon Crysede good to see you. I would assure you that I have never hurt a woman , but its a mote point and you would not listen anyway, so I will not bother.

Chewey

After re-reading the pages I realize I shouldn't have lumped you in with the others in my rant, you weren't really taking part in the whole 'yay for violence' fest. My apologies Chewey, I'm sorry for ranting at you unfairly.
 
i'd also say i've never hit or would hit a woman, and in my defence! both times i've real fought someone, I was attacked, i didn't do the attacking! and the wrestling it ISN'T pro wrestling, where they portray people getting hurt, you don't hurt people in wrestling. and besides, it's a sport, and a controlled one at that. so :p to you Crys!!

and don't give me any of that women aren't violent people either.

i'm not FOR violence, wrestling isn't the focal point of my life, we just do it every few months. and it's not damned violent. besides, you've known me, why should this change your oppinion of me? i'm not a violent person, and i wouldn't hurt a someone. well, unless they come at me with a bat or a knife, but i'm sure you'd put up resistance too!
 
I wasn't talking about the wrestling dude, that's sport, and I wasn't complaining about your having to defend yourself - I was talking about the your bragging about throwing a guy into a wall and knocking him unconscious as though it was an achievement to be proud of. Fists are the easiest thing in the world to use when you've got a problem, managing to solve it without using them, now that's something to brag about. I accept that resorting to violence might be necessary sometimes, but at best it's a necessary evil.

Yeah, a growing, number chicks think hurting other people is cool too, and I'm equally unimpressed by them and would be just as happy to tell them off too. And sure I'd put of resistance, but even if I beat them I'd view the whole incident as something bad that happened, not something praiseworthy that I'd accomplished, so :p to you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top