My most read story

mikey2much

Literotica Guru
My story with the most reads is 'Women in Charge' in the fetish category. It has 91,000 views and 89 votes with a score of 4.42. It has been posted since 07.

What is your most read story and what are your numbers? I am just trying to get a feel for the numbers. I hear guys like Scouries talking their shit and it makes me wonder.

Most Viewed Siblings with benefits Chapter 1 258843 5/27/10

But that's Brother sister incest, The Mother of My Dreams is from 11/11/11 and has 248982

Most Voted The Summer I became Mom's Lover 2363 and 182591 since only this August which shows how my following has built over the last couple of years.

Highest voted score(based on a fair number of votes I have some in mid 4.8's but with only around 90 votes)

Home is Where The Heart is 4.83 Mature (in the top 20 of Mature Hall of Fame)

Most Commented Home is Where The Heart is 126 Mature

Most Favorited The Mother of MY Dreams 126

A lot depends on category. Incest gets a lot of votes/views Fetish doesn't get close. These are the numbers for my last Fetish entry and they only got this much because it was a contest entry

Under the Mistle-Toe Jake finds his "sole" mate at Christmas.
4.72 199 35413 Fetish (English) 12/02/11

Last edited:
In a lot of cases it will depend on the category you write in. That will have a large influence on those numbers.

http://www.literotica.com/s/tits-for-tats

(incest story) 79,542 views, 1077 votes, 46 comments, 58 favorites. It's currently a 4.63 score

I'll also add it was put on site in 04/13/12. It's my oldest story here. Looking back on it, I need to do a re-edit on it badly.

Well when I know more I will.

M.S.Tarot

Last edited:
My highest-view story, as far as I can see in a quick scan, is Zonked, a GM category, with over 150,000 views, 445 votes, and a 4.41 in ratiing, posted in 2007. I'm pretty sure it's the most read because the title is at the end of the alphabet.

Overall:

Mom's Stocking Stuffer 4.64, 3193 votes, 269656 views, Incest/Taboo, 12/02/11, 38 PCs, 109 Favs. ( actually, this is a month old. It's at 114 favs now )

The next two are also incest, so let's skip to another category.

Merry Ex-Mas 4.60, 1721 votes, 115163 views, Mature, 11/30/10, 28 PCs, 14 Favs

November quarterly track:

http://www.darkniciad.com/hotlink_pics/All_3_Names_quickfix.htm

Most of my stuff in my third pen name is censored, because I'm only now bringing RR into the "fold" Hadn't made the decision back in November when I was doing the track.

EDIT:

Forgot this one, which actually has more views than one of the incest stories ( though not by much, and will probably be passed )

Recycled 4.50, 610 votes, 158305 views, Mature, 04/13/10, 15 PCs, 12 Favs

Last edited:
My most viewed (not necessarily read) story is from 2004 - Virgin's Sister in the Incest category on 312,920.

I think the title (and category) has more to do with the high number of views than the content of the story.

Overall:

Mom's Stocking Stuffer 4.64, 3193 votes, 269656 views, Incest/Taboo, 12/02/11, 38 PCs, 109 Favs. ( actually, this is a month old. It's at 114 favs now )

The next two are also incest, so let's skip to another category.

Merry Ex-Mas 4.60, 1721 votes, 115163 views, Mature, 11/30/10, 28 PCs, 14 Favs

November quarterly track:

http://www.darkniciad.com/hotlink_pics/All_3_Names_11_03_12

Most of my stuff in my third pen name is censored, because I'm only now bringing RR into the "fold" Hadn't made the decision back in November when I was doing the track.

EDIT:

Forgot this one, which actually has more views than one of the incest stories ( though not by much, and will probably be passed )

Recycled 4.50, 610 votes, 158305 views, Mature, 04/13/10, 15 PCs, 12 Favs

That first one is a monster for votes, but that seems a low count on the comments, kind of odd. Then again as I've concluded the only pattern here is that often there is no pattern.

For the hell of it, I'll toss out my lowest voted (score wise) as well. No surprise its in LW.

How Do We Look, Baby? Brenda puts on a special show for her cheating husband.
4.11 386 22789 Loving Wives (English) 11/02/12 approved
Public Comments: 38

But that's not too bad considering I went with the wife as the victim and flamed all the woman haters over there. I was really surprised to see it go over 4

My most Viewed story

Bound A heart shaped butt plug sealed the deal.
4.75 2666 565283 BDSM (English) 01/21/08
Public Comments: 125

It's in the top 100 favorites with 377

Not bad for a Valentines Day story. :D

It also has 2 W's. One for BDSM story of the year and one for the Valentines Day Contest.

Last edited:
Changed the link in the last post to one that includes all the omitted information on category, date, etc. for my third name.

It's in the top 100 favorites with 377

Stocking Stuffer is contantly hovering about 10 or less off from making the top 250 favorited stories list. If I went on an aggressive strategy of advertising, I could probably get it on there, but blah...

Last edited:
2005 submission Over The Sink has 1916 votes for a 4.51, and 1,162,664 views.

image.php

I am just trying to get a feel for the numbers. I hear guys like Scouries talking their shit and it makes me wonder.

Huh? I mean how rude is that! Fuck you!

I may have many faults (not really) mikey but when I, james r scouries, quote numbers you can be sure you are getting the straight goods.

And while numbers were well hidden back in the old days they’re pretty easy to find these days. Just go to “top lists”, then “most read” and you’ve got the all-time records , the last 12 months and the last 30 days.

I have 57 best sellers (over 100,000 views) of which 25 are double best sellers (over 200,000).

I have 52 “1000+ vote” stories – 15 of which have 2500 votes.

And FYI here are the up-to-the minute, latest results for the “BIG” two…

And hey, if you’d like to cast a vote and make a comment on “Daddy” it would be much appreciated. We’re on a drive for 40,000 votes and 1000 comments!

xmasbob1_zps81bf9128.gif

[size=+3]
“Daddy”, I Whispered
[/size]

"Daddy?" I Whispered Stephanie seduces her handsome father.
4.53 39285 3073857 Incest/Taboo (English) 02/19/06
Public Comments: 962

[size=+3]
“Ohhh Mommy,” I Groaned
[/size]

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.
4.57 23164 4454861 Incest/Taboo (English) 12/17/06
Public Comments: 570

Scouries lowest score – this one was rejected about ten different times before I gave up and changed the ending. Originally the hero, a jew, killed the two blond german girls. "no–no-no jim," LAUREL instructed so I just had him impregnate the sweeties...She still dumped it in incest for some reason ...I only leave it up because its got over 1000 votes...

Frauleins Fucked Thick cocked Jew impregnates two blond sisters.
3.86 1290 155263 Incest/Taboo (English) 08/08/06
Public Comments: 54

Scouries longest rejected story (over 5 years!) – this beauty only lasted up less than a day on the site before 3 or 4 old biddy AHers complained about it. Fuck em… one of these days I’ll revisit it.

9/11: "Bin Laden's Babies?" Ch. 01 Siblings fight terrorists & their growing attraction.
4.10 61 8375 Incest/Taboo (English) 11/28/07 Rejected - reason
Public Comments: 34​

Frauleins Fucked Thick cocked Jew impregnates two blond sisters.
3.86 1290 155263 Incest/Taboo (English) 08/08/06
Public Comments: 54

Imagine that, the readers weren't amused with your antisemitic BS.

I wonder how low the score was without your 600 fake 5 votes tossed in.

Jeez you suck Jim.

I'd tell you to compare your numbers to mine this year, but, um, well

you haven't written a story in over 300 days!

Lowest?

Not for nothing am I the inventor of the Authors' Hangout Last Place (tm) Contest.

I have many stories rated well below 4.00. My stinker is Hen Party on 3.00, closely followed by my experimental White Scut on 3.06. Hen Party was one of my first stories posted on Literotica. I should have re-written it years ago but I have left it unchanged for 10 years.

Several of my Fetish stories score in the 3.xx range. That isn't surprising because you either like a particular Fetish or you don't. Several of my scarf bondage fetish stories are well below 3.50. Perhaps readers don't like men bound with scarves?

Lowest score is Ride No More 4.28, 50 votes, 11422 views, Non Erotic, 08/24/10, 7 PCs, 0 Favs

It's actually one of my favorites. Under 1000 words and pure fever-dream rambling.

Not for nothing am I the inventor of the Authors' Hangout Last Place (tm) Contest.

I have many stories rated well below 4.00. My stinker is Hen Party on 3.00, closely followed by my experimental White Scut on 3.06. Hen Party was one of my first stories posted on Literotica. I should have re-written it years ago but I have left it unchanged for 10 years.

Several of my Fetish stories score in the 3.xx range. That isn't surprising because you either like a particular Fetish or you don't. Several of my scarf bondage fetish stories are well below 3.50. Perhaps readers don't like men bound with scarves?

At least you take it in stride. I convinced a friend of mine to take a shot here and after his first story got a 4.6+ his next three were all under 4. he got so disgusted he removed the stories and closed his account.

I sense a little hostility from our lovergirl...

In fact, although you and db are self proclaimed experts on identifying anti-semitism, I think it would be tough to characterize this story as such. Racist perhaps ... It did gather perhaps the strongest set of comments of any of my stories...

A dozen or so stories under 4.00 doesn't bother me out of 197 submissions as oggbashan.

jeanne_d_artois also has a stinker among her few. :D

I sense a little hostility from our lovergirl...

In fact, although you and db are self proclaimed experts on identifying anti-semitism, I think it would be tough to characterize this story as such. Racist perhaps ... It did gather perhaps the strongest set of comments of any of my stories...

News flash Jim, when one is racist against Jews it is referred to as antisemitism.

Anyway, how about you work on another story and stop yapping about your old ones?

Or have you gone and dried up?

Considering most of what I still have posted is romance, the views aren't high. However, I have this one:

Maggie's Gift

86268 views, which isn't bad for the non-erotic category.

It has a W for winning the 2009 Winter Holidays Contest.

There are 381 votes.

The score dropped after the contest results came out (imagine that). It's at 4.68 now.

It's at 119 on the All-Time Top List.

Most viewed. 'The slave girl' nonconsent at 67,460 views.

Lowest, 'Lies' non-erotic poetry at 992

I don't count those, so as far as my GM stories, most viewed is Shy Jared 01 at 36,595 views
least viewed Eyes Like Winona 05 at 4884 views.

Least viewed Almost Perfect which was my first story here.

Almost Perfect A young man's attempt to please his Mistress falls short.
4.40 63 15286 BDSM (English) 05/13/10 approved
Public Comments: 7

It was a 4.5+ up until a couple of weeks ago when it and another of my stories took some trolling.

15K doesn't seem so low, but its also 2 1/2 years old

Back