Waiting for the Waitress (Closed for Slave Master)

ErykaLorelei

Sensuality Therapist
Name: Jazmyn Marie Banks
Height 5'7
Weight: 122 lbs
Hair: black down to her butt
Measurements: 38C - 22 - 36

Sitting around her luxurious penthouse suite and relaxing naked in the hot tub her large breasts floating on top of the water and she lays her head back unable to believe the excitement that happened the night before with Katie and her male friend who sadly she couldn't remember his name.

Perhaps she was to hot for Katie after all the fun they had together. Running her hands up and down her inner thighs lightly caressing the small patch of hair between her thighs letting out a soft moan of pleasure wondering if Katie will call after what they did.

Her legs parting slightly as her middle finger slides slowly up and down between her silky softly pussy lips before sliding very slowly inside herself thinking of Katie and how amazingly hot and sexy she was.

"Mmmm unnnhh"

Working her middle finger in and out slow but deep using her index finger and ring finger to spread her pussy lips building up tension as she fantasizes about Katie.

"Ohhhhh God Katie you were so amazing unnnh yeah ohh ahhhh I need more of you baby pleeeease call me"

Working her finger in and out and slipping in a second finger almost instantly bringing her to orgasm

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!"

Holding her two fingers deep inside her pussy her back arching upward as her cell phone rings which is on the edge of the hot tub and leaving her fingers inside her pussy she grabs it with her other hand and composes herself trying to calm down her breathing as she answers it.

"H Hello?"

Tim just smiled all the way back home - my body still spasming as he told me to look out for tomorrow would bring - letting me out of the car I just managed to get inside - take a quick shower and tidy up before the children got home from school - my thoughts buzzing at a hundred miles an hour as I tried to put things in order ...

... and then your parting words keep coming back to me and I feel my stomach filling with butterflies 'Phone me Slut - that's an order TONIGHT - I have you just where I want you - and I have the photos to prove it - you DON'T want them doing the rounds now do you? ' my nipples tingling as I remember you caressing them as you continued whispering into my ear, your breath hot and soothing 'and don't worry about Tim - I'll sort that out - you just have to remember who's boss'

Remember who's boss - remember who's boss, photos oh god 'Phone me Slut'

I put the children to bed and helped myself to a chilled glass of wine to calm my nerves - I knew I had no choice - my fingers almost misdialing with nerves and realising that I was starting to tingle - sudden thoughts of the afternoon flashing back - your taste, your touch, your confidence - god was I getting aroused????

I dialled the last number and sat on the end of my bed, praying that the children were well asleep and that you would keep your word to not expose me ...

"H Hello?" you answered

'Oh hello - it's Katie' I whispered hoarsely, my heart racing 'You said to phone you'

I felt my mouth getting dry and took another sip of my wine

'Are you there?' I whispered ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs Katie Jones
Married
Husband Jamie is Vice President of a successful private merchant bank
Two children
Art consultant (freelance)
Community and School Committees
Active in charity and philanthropic circles

Last edited:
Giggling playfully as the sound of splashing water can be heard as she gets up and out of the hot tub

"Oh hey Katie how is it going?"

Thinking about how much fun they had even though that man ape ruined it for them as she lay naked on her bed her other hand running slowly up and down between her thighs lightly grazing her anxious slit

"I am glad you called I have been thinking about you all day by the way my name is Jazmyn I did not get to introduce myself really last night"

Glad I called? What planet were you from?

'mmm - I didn't really have much choice with you both ummm having something of a record of the moment' I said hesitantly - those photos and videos were going to put me in a very, very awkward position indeed

God knows how you continued your shift afterwards ...

I felt my bottom still sensitive from the treatment - the crop marks still evident when I showered - Jamie wouldn't be seeing me from behind for a day or two ...

'What do you want from me?' I said trying to sound confident but shaking like a leaf

Laughing playfully

"I want you here now or these compromising photos and videos might just end up with your boss or maybe I will red tube them so every pervert out there can masturbate to your hot little red ass"

Slowly sliding one finger in between her labia as she gets raw on Katie

"And don't even think for a moment of going to the police with this little lady my father is the police chief and he thinks I am a sweet innocent little angel so get to my house or I will give daddy a reason to arrest you and forcefully search you got it and wear something sexy and revealing"

Last edited:
Oh god this was getting worse - a lot worse

red tube didn't sound good at all whatever it was ...

'I can't come now' I stammered 'the children are just down'

The way you were talking was getting me flustered and I hoped that you would leave me alone this evening ....

I waited - hoping against hope ...

I took another sip and thought what the hell - finishing the glass

Hearing her so worried about the kids changes things for her

"Then I am coming to you"

The phone gets hung up and she goes and slips into a very attractive school teacher outfit complete with those sexy glasses and gets in her Ferrari and drives over to Katie's house as her address was no secret to her after last night where she had went through Katie's purse

About twenty minutes of Katie not knowing what is happening her doorbell rings twice

I heard you hang up, stunned and shocked

You couldn't be coming over - you wouldn't be coming over, surely ....

I quickly checked on the children at the back of the house and thankfully they were both sound asleep

I moved quietly back to the front wing and helped myself to another glass of wine, staring out at the large front garden and wondering ...

I jumped as the intercom sounded and almost fainted as I heard you, buzzing you in quietly and waiting for you to walk up the path to the front door

"Please, please come in" I said gasping at your ensemble, leading you through to the den rather than the formal sitting or living rooms, it was also a little more private

You walked confidently in and locked the den door quietly behind you

Last edited:
Walking into the den and locking it behind her and pinning Katie up against the wall forcing her leg between Katie's as her hand grabs one of Katie's tits and giving her a long hard and deeply passionate kiss on the lips

"Mmmmm what's up bitch miss me"

Slapping Katie on her firm round ass

'I ... I' I stammered, flustered as you pinned me to the wall, whimpering as you continued to squeeze and caress my nipple roughly through my blouse, almost yelping as you spanked me, my tender bottom rushing heat as you smiled and pressed harder against me before sliding your sweet tongue into my mouth - my lips locking with you as I began to melt taking my breath away before pulling away

'Don't move - I'll be back in a moment - close your eyes and don't move Slut'

I obediently closed my eyes and heard you unlock the door - locking it behind you

Time seemed to stretch out as I began to panic, were you ransacking the house? Had you left? Was this over?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unbeknownest to me you were quietly going through my bedroom, you knew it had to be somewhere and then you found my secret closet at the back of my walkin - you smiled to yourself this was almost too easy. Your eyes drank in the collection of vibrators, collars, plugs, leashes, whips, clothes and the polaroids covering the walls were making you tingle with excitement - the dirty little slut!! The young blonde seemed to know what she was doing - no wonder you ate pussy like a pro - the men all seemed younger - there didn't seem to be any of your husband. You walked back to the bedroom and picked up the photo of the loving couple - nope - he wasn't anywhere on the wall of fame - interesting ....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I breathed a sigh of relief as I heard the key turn in the lock and you walked in - your perfume so close as you relocked the door

'mmmm you little Slut'

Last edited:
The door unlocked very slowly as a lot of noise could be heard outside the door before it opened and She carried in the trunk of toys smiling mischievously

"Oh yes we are going to have some fun tonight you dirty little slut"

Walking over and handcuffing Katie and hooking a chain to them with her facing the wall as I hook the chain over the rafter above her then kneel behind her and lick up and down her ass softly as she felt her ankles getting shackled as well

"It is time for us to have some fun bitch" She said in playful way

She moved up Katie's body massaging it softly as she leaned in kissing her neck as she lightly dragged a scalpel blade over her new toy's thigh

"Let's get you out of these clothes shall we"

The coolness of the metal sent my skin a shiver and I barely had time to consider anything as my light dress my roughly hiked up and my panties pulled taut before ...

... they were suddenly not there ....

Daring not to disobey you ... my eyes still tightly shut as you sliced the straps off my shoulders ... my dress falling to the floor

Fully naked before you now .... bar my heeled sandals

'Open your eyes Katie' you whispered 'Now Slut!'

I opened my eyes

She grabbed a cat of nine tails and swatted Katie firmly on her butt ten times each hit leaving red marks on her skin before teasing Katie's tight and wet slit with the studded handle

"You are going no where my little slut"

Kneeling down rubbing Katie's hips a moment as her tongue shoved into that hot pussy holding it there a moment only to pull it out and replace it with the handle of the cat of nine tails pushing in deep and slow holding it there as deep as it will go loving the look of Katie's hot pussy stretching as it entered her

"If that falls out bitch you will feel real pain" slapping Katie on her now red ass "Do you understand me?"

'Yes Mistress' I whimpered softly .... gripping tightly the small leather handle buried inside me

Shocked as I squirmed trying to keep it from slipping out ... my wetness almost making it impossible as you watched smiling wickedly

Impressive you thought to yourself as the handle slid slowly and stopped. The hot little MILF sure had a tight little cunt ... your own getting hotter and wetter by the minute

"Mmmm such a good girl" Rubbing Katie's ass softly as she forces her head to stay facing the wall slowly stepping into a strap on without her knowing as she rubs her body with one hand and lubricate her fem cock with the other then press the head softly to her tight little ass teasingly before resting the length of it between her butt cheeks rocking her hips softly up and down getting the opening nice and lubricated

"Who's ass is this slut? Who's fucking ass is this?" Rubbing her hand over the reddened butt cheeks of her new play thing waiting for her answer

'Your's Mistress' I whispered ... praying that Tim's training program would accomodate anything that Mistress could throw at me

'We discussed your training Mrs Jones - amongst other things ... and believe that you have a lot to learn .... but you also have a lot to offer ....'

'I was pleasantly surprised to learn that Jamie has never had the pleasure of your hot little arse, of course Tim raves about it' you purred softly

I blushed hard .... my small breasts quivering as I felt my long nipples hard and fully aroused

'I ... I promised Master Tim that Jamie would .. would never have the privilege' I whispered

Last edited:
At the moment Katie finished saying Mistress she thrust her fem cock inch by inch inside her tight ass until it was all the way inside holding it there as her thighs held onto the cat of nine tails rocking her hips slowly back and forth working in and out of both holes at the same time while reaching around and grabbing Katie's hot young tits

"Mmmmmmmm good girl"

Working the two objects deep and slow in and out of her slutty holes as she moved her own hips in a small circular motion

Biting hard down on my lip as my barely ready bottom began to stretch open around the slippery toy ... concentrating on keeping the leather handle in place as a soft moan escaped my lips ... my nipples craving attention now as you begin to slowly thrust ....

Rocking her hips back and forth more thrusting in and out very slowly now

"God Katie you are so fucking hot"

Both objects working in and out in unison as she leaned down licking slowly up Katie's back and gently nibbling on her neck as her hands massaged Katie's gorgeous breasts

"Cum for me you sexy bitch fucking cum!"

My self control evaporating as my body spasmed with pleasure .. my moans getting louder as the study seemed as hot as a sauna ... my tanned body glistening ...

My first orgasm exploding with the force of an earth tremor, my throbbing nipple aching to be used ... setting off my deep internal eruption .. both insertions creating their own pleasure play as I screamed out I was cumming

"There now that's a good girl"

Her face and fingers soaked in pussy juice as she kissed her softly on her neck slamming both holes one last time and giggling playfully

"God you are amazing"

She pulled the handle of the cat of nine tails out and slowly slid her fem cock out smiling as it was soaked in Katie's juices

"There is something you should know though"

My juices flooding my inner thighs as I spasmed helplessly ... my now less than tight bottom almost gaping as you slid from me ... my wrists aching .. my ankles aching ...

Dropping the cat of nine tails on the table before sliding your hands around my waist and softly pinching my throbbing nipples ... my soft moans now just a mumbling

She pushed a button and a beep could be heard as she rubbed Katie's hot ass softly and smacked it with the cat of nine tails a few times

whack

whack

Switching to the other butt cheek

whack

whack

"I have been recording this the whole time you fucking whore"

She leaned over whispering softly in her ear so it would not get recorded "I am sorry baby but I had to or they would kill your children"

She pushed the strap on deep into Katie's pussy now "That's right you dirty fucking whore I am not done with you yet

She leaned pulling Katie's hair firmly with her head on the side away from the camera and whispered again "I am sorry I think you are a wonderful mother"

"Take it deep like the bitch you are!" Slamming in and out of Katie's pussy hard deep and fast whispering in between moans "They are blackmailing me too I am so sorry I promise it will be okay afterwards"

Slamming her fem cock deep and hard slapping Katie's ass with the cat of nine tails

whack

whack

She dropped in as stopped thrusting a moment as Katie tried to catch her breath she suddenly felt nipple clamps pinching her nipples hard as Jazmyn reached under hooking a vibrating clamp to Katie's clit which had a chain connecting to her nipple clamps

"You are mine now you fucking dirty whore!" Slamming her pussy hard in and out which tugs on the clamps with each thrust

Almost oblivious to what you were saying .... my body on fire .... my cheeks reddening as I felt my body on the verge of a torrent of multi orgasmic proportions ...

My screams now loud and terrified as I began the long run of orgasms ... my body now hanging almost on the chains

She grabbed a double sided dildo and shoved one end into Katie's mouth slowly as she slid the fem cock out of her pussy and with her still shaking she unhooked her shackles and flipped her over and quickly reapplied the shackles on her and slipping out of the strap on and shoving it in her mouth

Laying in a scissors position grinding her pussy with her own

1116320665.jpg

As she did she placed a powerful vibrator on Katie's clit rubbing it in a circles as they pussy fucked each other

Back