The Last Daughter of Krypton OOC

/rant incoming

Ok, I just finished watching the World War Z trailer, and I have to say

what

the

eff???

Max Brooks wrote an amazing Zombie story about the survivors of a zombie Apocalypse. The zombies in Mr. Brooks book are the traditional slow type, like on Walking Dead.

These things in this trailer are on frikin Shadowrun spice crack!!!

Now, the movie looks cool. Just, for crying out loud, if your going to COMPLETELY change the enemy in the book, change the frikin name!!

I'll go see this (or rent it on uverse), I'm that big of a fan of the book, but damnit, why did they go all 28 days later???

/end rant

Having not seen the trailer nor read the book/experienced the audiobook, I can only assume they made the change because the fast moving zombies translate as more frightening in a visual format.

At least, they do to me.

(But I am British and Danny Boyle is my homeslice.)

Yes because a bunch of fleshy, decaying corpses with no intelligence or weaponry will take out every military operation on Earth. That would definitely happen. They certainly wouldn't rot in the sun or freeze in the cold either. Not a chance.

Zombies are dumb.

Someone's got the social skills of an untrained baboon ...........

A's entitled to his opinion.

On the other hand, A, not everything that's scary is scary to everyone, and one man's dumb is another man's horrifying.

If there's one thing that defines the term "irrational," it's fear.

Hell, I used to be scared of everything. Still am, a little, but I've thankfully grown more functional in my old age.

A's entitled to his opinion.

On the other hand, A, not everything that's scary is scary to everyone, and one man's dumb is another man's horrifying.

If there's one thing that defines the term "irrational," it's fear.

Hell, I used to be scared of everything. Still am, a little, but I've thankfully grown more functional in my old age.

Yep, they sure do..... I'd have just hoped that on a social network one would figure a more politic way to express ones opinions is all.....:D

Yep, they sure do..... I'd have just hoped that on a social network one would figure a more politic way to express ones opinions is all.....:D

Ahren doesn't have time for that stuff.

Meanwhile, I'm scared crapless of lime-green construction vehicles and angel statues.

Ahren doesn't have time for that stuff.

Meanwhile, I'm scared crapless of lime-green construction vehicles and angel statues.

I'm not ascared a nothin anymore now that I got my ferocious guardian Pomeranian:devil:......... Be careful he might lick ya ta death:D.....

I know it sucks, but at the rate I'm going it'll be a few months before I'm able to get a post out in any of my RP threads.

I'll definitely be able to pop in and keep tabs on everything, but my energy and focus just isn't in writing.

I know it sucks, but at the rate I'm going it'll be a few months before I'm able to get a post out in any of my RP threads.

I'll definitely be able to pop in and keep tabs on everything, but my energy and focus just isn't in writing.

It does suck, but no-one's blaming you. Not ever.

Fucking Sandy.

Hang in there, gorgeous.

Great JLA cast

h89ACF4BF

I can definitely see Lawrence Fishburne as J'onn.

Yeah. That would work.

Damnit damnit damnit........ Here I was mourning the lack of DCU threads to play in and then it hit me like a hammer as I was working on a dream character to play..... NCIS and the Lantern Corps....... It sort of hit me like "Ziva David, you are capable of instilling great fear..." and went on from there.... And then it kinda hit me as I thought about tonight's episode that it might be that Ziva might be wearing a red ring these days.... Anyone? Anyone?

Damnit damnit damnit........ Here I was mourning the lack of DCU threads to play in and then it hit me like a hammer as I was working on a dream character to play..... NCIS and the Lantern Corps....... It sort of hit me like "Ziva David, you are capable of instilling great fear..." and went on from there.... And then it kinda hit me as I thought about tonight's episode that it might be that Ziva might be wearing a red ring these days.... Anyone? Anyone?

Love Ziva...

Watching it right now

Back