I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:p

Mmm.......:kiss:

Yes, we are watching a series about it......worrying! :cool:

Yeah, we have that and then we have junk food lol. No wonder America is so unhealthy. I try to stay away from it as much as I can even though I'm not a health guru. ^-^ My biggest flaw is not eating enough fruits and veggies.

So what's up f0 today, little lady? Just another day for me...finally off work so I can do whatever I want.

I think it's on discovery over here. :)

I'm not surprised! :D

I'll look out for that one. lol

AHH, We have different distrubution of shows here I guess.

I watch Discovery to get Mythbusters.:cool:

Yeah, Bizarre Foods follows a guy around the world where he eats foods that in THAT country are normal, but in THIS country would have some peopole running.

attachment.php

it looks like you need help with your boots.

Yeah, we have that and then we have junk food lol. No wonder America is so unhealthy. I try to stay away from it as much as I can even though I'm not a health guru. ^-^ My biggest flaw is not eating enough fruits and veggies.

So what's up f0 today, little lady? Just another day for me...finally off work so I can do whatever I want.

Naughty boy, do I need to come over and feed them to you? :p :D

Just doing housework today. Are you ever in work? :D

AHH, We have different distrubution of shows here I guess.

I watch Discovery to get Mythbusters.:cool:

Yeah, Bizarre Foods follows a guy around the world where he eats foods that in THAT country are normal, but in THIS country would have some peopole running.

Son loves Mythbusters! :D
He actually decided he didn't want a TV in his room in July.......Don't think he's missed it.

Ha ha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back